Chapter 25-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 14 (And the WINNER is...)

My One and Only

All of the 91-liners stood around in a big circle.  Key and Min stood by MC Changmyeong right side meanwhile Minho and Nicole stood over by his left side.

“I can feel some tension between Minho and Key.  I would the rest of the 91-liners to pick a side to see which couple will win this final battle.” said MC Changmyeong.

Seohyun, Dongwoon, Jaejin, and Hara quickly walks over to Minho and Nicole’s side, meanwhile Mir, CL, Jinwoon, and Nana pick Key and Min’s side. 

“Yah!  I see how it is!” Key shouted to Jaejin and Dongwoon.

“Sorry man…but I’m just going with my gut feeling.” Jaejin said calmly. 

“Minho is stronger than you…plus I have to support Nicole.” teased Dongwoon.

Nicole giggles as Key made a face at Dongwoon.  The audience was now jumping up and down on their feet waiting for the game to start.

MC Changmyeong looks at CL, Mir, Jinwoon, and Nana and asks “Why did you guys decide to side with Key and Min?”

“Minho is too competitive, so I would like the underdogs to win.” Mir truthfully answered.

“You only sided with Key so you can cheer Min on!” teased Jaejin.

Everyone started laughing as Mir’s ears turn red.  “I did not!”

“I personally think Key is stronger than Minho, so I think he’ll be able to win this.” Jinwoon said.

Nana laughs.  “If I can’t go to Walt Disney World in America, then Nicole can’t go either.  That is why I sided with Key and Min.”

“Thanks a lot!  And I thought you were my friend!” shouted Nicole.

Some of the 91-liners started giggling at Nicole’s reaction.

“Like Mir mention earlier...Minho is too competitive as well as Nicole, so I have to support the weaker opponents.” smiled CL.

“We’re not WEAK!” shouted Key and Min.

Everyone started laughing at the couple as CL shrugs her shoulders.  “Sorry, it’s just my opinion.”

MC Changmyeong turns to look at the other 91-liners and asks “What made you guys choose Minho and Nicole side?”

“Since Nicole is a member of KARA, I have to support her all the way.” explain Hara smiling.

“And if she wasn’t in KARA, would you still support her?” question Key.

“……………………….”

“Well, I guess that was a no then!” teased Jinwoon.

Nicole giggles and squeaks “Thanks a lot Hara!”

image 

Hara scoffs but laughs along with everybody else.

“Like I said before, I’m going with my gut feeling.” Jaejin repeated himself.

Dongwoon smirks and says “And I honestly think Minho is stronger than Key…plus Nicole needs my support.”

“Since Minho and Nicole are competitive, I believe they’ll win this.” Seohyun said confidently.

“Thanks a lot!” shouted Min giving Seohyun a dirty look.

Seohyun shrugs her shoulders and says “Well…I’m just being honest.”

MC Changmyeong looks at Minho and Nicole and asks “Do you think you guys will win?”

Minho gave everybody a big smile and replies “Of course!  With Nicole by my side, we’ll definitely win this!”

Nicole giggles and nodded her head in agreement.

MC Changmyeong turns his attention to Key and Min.  He asks “Do you guys think you’ll win against Minho and Nicole?”

“Yes…I believe we’ll be able to win them.  Right Min?” Key said nudging her arm.

“Huh?  Oh…yeah…we’ll definitely win them.” Min quickly said.

Everyone started laughing at Min’s reaction.

“You didn’t seem very confident there Min-ish!” teased Jaejin.

Min made a face at him.  “Yah!  Be quiet!  I’m just nervous right now.”

“Alright…let’s begin the game!  For the first round, we’ll have Key and Minho wrestle each other.  Please come on out.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Minho and Key walk out to face each other.  There were sparks flying out of Key’s eyes as he looks into Minho’s flaming eyes. 

“Before we start the game, let’s have your partners cheer you on.” said MC Changmyeong happily.

“Oppa!  Fighting!  If you win against Minho, I will treat you out for ice cream after the show!” cheer Min.

Key laughs as he bows to Min.  “Thank you Min!”

“Fighting Minho oppa!” cheer Nicole as she did a y wave for him.

“Yah!  What about me?!” shouted Key.

Nicole stuck her tongue out at him and teased “You’re not my partner…so you don’t get one.”

Key frowns as all of the 91-liners started laughing at his reaction.  Minho laughs and blew Nicole a kiss.

“AWWWWW!” cried the audience.

“That is so cheesy!” shouted Min rolling her eyes at him.

“Alright gentlemen, please position yourself.  When I count to 3, you may begin.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Minho bent over and grabs a hold of Key’s sweat pants as Key did the same to him.  He could hear Key breathing heavily. 

“1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Minho quickly moves his right foot and hooks it behind Key’s left foot trying to knock him down.  Key pushes his chest forward as soon as he realized what Minho was doing.  Minho successfully locks his right foot around Key’s left foot, but the only problem was trying to knock him down.  Key was just as strong as him, and the harder he tried to push Key down; the harder Key shoved his body towards him.    

“Go Ki bum!” cheer Jinwoon.

“Move your legs!” shouted Dongwoon.

“Don’t give up oppa!” scream Min.

“Go Minho!” yells Nicole.

Minho and Key were now moving around in circles.  Key twist Minho’s body towards his right side, but Minho was too quick and locks his left leg behind his right leg.  Minho wanted to end this match quickly so he took a few steps back holding onto Key tightly as he toss him over on his back.

“AH!!!!!” yelps Key as he found himself flying in the air.  He landed on his back as Minho quickly throws his body on top of him so he couldn’t get up.

There was a roar of excitement and applause coming from the audience.

Jaejin grins.  “See!  I knew I Minho would win!”

Oh great!  We lose the first round!  We can’t give up yet thought Min.

“Wow!  What an excellent technique move you had there Minho!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

All of the 91-liners started clapping and rooting for Minho.  Minho smiles as he helps Key get up.  “You okay man?”

“I’m fine.” Key mumbles as he walks away from him.

Nicole gave Minho a high-five and congratulated him.  Minho smiles and couldn’t wait to receive the grand prize.  They were one step closer to winning.

MC Changmyeong smiles and says “Minho wins the first round!  Let’s have Nicole and Min come out.”

“Good luck.” mumbles Key.

“Don’t worry oppa.  It’s not over yet.” Min said smiling.

Minho smiles at Nicole and says “Let’s win this.”

Nicole smiles and nods her head.  As she walks out to face Min, she could see a sulking Key looking down on the floor not enjoying himself.  She felt kind of bad for him for losing…but he did realize that it was just a game right?

“Ladies, before we start the game, let’s have your partner cheer you on.” said MC Changmyeong. 

“Min-ish!  Please win this round!” cheer Key.

All of the 91-liners started laughing at his cheer. 

“Yah!  What kind of cheer is that?!” pouted Min.

Key shrugs his shoulders and Mir shouted “I’ll cheer Min on.”

“Omo!  Let’s hear Mir cheer for Min then!” exclaims MC Changmyeong.

Mir put both his arms up over his head shape like a heart and shouted “Min-ish!  Fighting!”

All of the 91-liners girls started giggling and clapping for Mir.

“AW!!!!  That was too cute!” squeal Seohyun.

“Omo!  I think someone LIKES Min!” teased CL.

“Oh my god!  Could you get any cheesier?” teased Jinwoon.

“Let’s hear Minho cheer for Nicole.” said MC Changmyeong.

“Nicole…fighting!” shouted Minho winking at her.

“Omo!” cried Nana.

“Yah!  That was cute!” squeal Hara.

Key scoffs and rolls his eyes.  There was nothing special about Minho’s wink…his was better.  He was praying really hard that Min would be able to win against Nicole.  He wanted another shot at Minho.

“Before we start the game, can I say something?” asks Min.

Everyone looks at Min and MC Changmyeong smiles.  “Sure…what is it that you have to say?”

Min looks at Nicole and smirks “If I win against you, you have to switch partners with me.”

“Omo!” cried everybody.

Nicole thought for a moment and said “Deal!”

Key quickly looks at Nicole with his mouth wide open.  Why did she suddenly agree to it?

“Yah Jung Nicole!  Are you serious?!” shouted Minho.

Every one stared laughing at Minho’s reaction.  If Nicole lost to her, he didn’t want to have Min as his partner. 

Nicole turns to look at him and yells “Oppa, have faith in me!  I’m not going to lose!”

Minho nodded his head.  He sure hope Nicole knew what she was doing. 

“Alright ladies, please get yourself into position.  When I count to 3, you may begin.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Nicole held onto Min’s sweat pants tight as Min did the same to Nicole.  This will be an easy win thought Nicole.

She really needed this vacation.  Please forgive me for what I’m going to do thought Min.  If Key wasn't able to defeat Minho, it was better for her to switch partners.

“1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Min quickly lower body down and tackle Nicole by her left leg by pushing her body towards her.  She pushed with all of her might causing Nicole to scream in pain.

“AH!!!!” scream Nicole.   She felt a major cramp in left leg where Min had attack her.  She was surprised by Min’s sudden attack and without realizing it; she fell flat on her back as Min jump on top of her.

She could hear a roar of laughter coming from the 91-liners and the audience. 

“Yah!  What a quick victory!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Min got up from Nicole and started jumping up and down.  “Yahoo!  I won!” 

Nicole tried to get up but the cramp in her leg hurt so much that she held it with both of her hands.  There were tears in her eyes. 

“Yah!  Nicole, are you okay?” Minho cried as he ran towards her.

Key saw that Nicole was holding onto her left leg and he quickly ran over to her.  “What’s wrong Nicole?”

Minho helps her up as she was limping.  “There is a cramp in my leg.”

Min realized that Nicole was seriously hurt and she stops jumping.  She quickly ran over to Nicole and cried “Oh my god!  Are you okay Cola?  I’m so sorry!”

Nicole gave Min a weak smile.  “It was an accident.  Don’t worry about it Min.”

Key quickly bent down in front of her and commanded “Get on my back Nicole.  You’re hurt.  I’ll carry you.”

“Um…I can walk Ki bum.” Nicole said shyly refusing his offer.

Key quickly turns around and smirks “Suit yourself.  Don’t blame me for doing this.”

“Yah!” cried Nicole as Key pick her up bridal style and carried her back to her manager for medical attention. 

“AW!!!!!” shouted the audience.

“That is so romantic!” squeal Seohyun.

“Now that is a real MAN!” smirk CL.

Nicole was speechless and couldn’t believe Key was carrying her bridal style in front of everybody.  She was very happy and excited at the same time.  She holds on to him tighter as he carried her towards her manager.  As soon as Key set her down, her manager turns to look at him and says “Thank you for carrying Nicole.  You may go back now.  We’ll take care of her.”

Key smiles and bows to her manager.  He turns to look at Nicole and lightly pinches her left cheek.  “I’ll be back as soon as the match is over.” 

 

Nicole could feel her face burn up.  As she watches him walk back towards the set, her manager asks “Is there something going on between you guys?”

“No.” Nicole quickly replies. 

Min felt so bad for what she did to Nicole.  As Key approaches them, she asks “How is Nicole doing? “

Key sighs and says “She looks like she is in a lot of pain, but I think she’ll be okay.”

MC Changmyeong announced “Ah…let’s hope Nicole recovers.  We don’t want any more accidents here.  Since Min won the last round, she is now Minho’s new partner and Nicole is now Key’s partner.  Since Nicole is injured, our last match will be Key vs. Minho.  The winner of this match will be awarded the grand prize.”

Everyone started clapping their hands and all of the 91-liners started jumping up and down in excitement.  They couldn’t wait to see who the winner will be.

“Let’s have Minho and Key come out and face each other.” said MC Changmyeong.

Minho and Key both step out and stood across from each other.

“Before we start the game, can I say something?” asks Minho.

MC Changmyeong smiles and says “Sure, go ahead.”

“If I win this match, I would like to switch partners.  I want Nicole back as my partner.” Minho said glaring at Min.  He absolutely did not want to be spending 3 days and 2 nights with her in the same room!

“I guess that means I can’t let you win.” Key said smirking.  Now that Nicole was his partner, he was willing to do anything to keep her.

“OH!!!!” cried all of the 91-liners and the audience.

“This is getting pretty intense here oppa.” whispers Nana.  She was very happy that Key and Nicole were finally paired up together.

Jinwoon nodded his head in agreement whispers “I’m hoping Key wins.”

Nana whispers back “Me too.”

“Please position yourself boys.  When I count to 3, you may begin.” said MC Changmyeong.

Key bent down and held onto Minho’s sweat pants as Minho did the same thing to Key.  He was determined to win for Nicole and him. 

“1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Key and Minho went at it.  Minho tried to lift Key up in the air and slam his body down, but Key was too quick for that and held onto Minho’s sweater.  Key then tried to hook his left leg around Minho’s right leg and trip him backwards.  Minho tumbles backwards but managed to balance himself from falling on the ground.

“Come on Ki bum!  You can do it!” yell Jinwoon and Nana.

“Go Choi Minho!” shouted Seohyun and Hara.

“Ah!  What an intense battle!” scream MC Changmyeong.

Although Nicole was sitting by the side line, she could clearly see that Key wasn’t backing down easily.  She saw Minho try to attack Key by lifting his body up, but every time he did that, Key would successfully wrap his leg around Minho’s hip. 

Key was tired as hell.  He had to win this!  The only problem was how?  Minho was too strong for him to trip.  Suddenly an idea pops into his mind.  He was going to use the tactic that Minho used on him earlier. 

Key took a few steps back holding onto Minho tightly as he tosses him over his back.  Minho was surprised by his sudden move that he felt himself flying into the air.  He landed flat on his back as Key quickly jumps on top of his body. 

“Omo!  Did you guys see that?!  Key used Minho’s move on him and succeed!  Our final winner is Key and Nicole!  Congratulations!” shouted MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Minho couldn’t believe what had just happen!  He couldn’t believe Key used his own move on him.  Key got up and offered his hand to help him up.  Although he was upset, he gladly accepted it. 

“Omo!  Key won!” scream Nicole’s manager.

Nicole’s eyes widen as she saw Key running towards her.  He immediately gave her a hug and cried “We won!”

Nicole couldn’t help smiling at Key.  She hugs him back and says “Congratulations!  You used Minho’s move back on him!  I would have never guessed that you would do that to him.”

The camera man focuses his attention on Key and Nicole as MC Changmyeong walks over to them and handed an envelope. 

“Inside this envelop is your trip to Walt Disney World.  Congratulations to the both of you!  Is there anything you would like to say?”

Nicole smiles in to the camera and says “First of all, I would like to thank the entire KBS Dream Team for having all of the 91-liners here on the show.  We had a lot of fun as well as a lot of laughter’s together.”

Key then added “We would also like to thank all of the fans for showing us lots of support.  Without you guys, we wouldn’t be here.”

Key grabs Nicole by her arm and helps her stand up on her feet.  The rest of the 91-liners started walking towards them congratulating them for their victory and MC Changmyeong turns to the camera and says “We would like to thank the viewers for watching today’s Dream Team Special.  We hope you guys enjoyed the show as much as we did.  Stay tune for next week’s show.  Thank you again and have a good night!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think?  A big surprised?  Please comment!  There is still more to come!  It's not over yet!