Chapter 5-My Confession To You....

My One and Only

Sunday finally came and I look at my watch and realized that it was almost time to meet up with Jinwoon.  "Hara, I'm going to head to SBS Inkgayo studio first!"

"What?!  Why are you leaving so early?  We don't have to be there till 11:30a.m." said Hara.

"I am going to meet up with Jinwoon oppa." I explain.

"Oh....is there something going on between you two?" Hara ask teasing me.

I laugh and said "No!  He just wants to talk to me....that's all."

Hara smirk at me and said "Yeah right.  Maybe he is going to confess his feelings for you!  You have to tell me!"

"Stop it Hara!  I'm pretty sure its nothing like that, he just said he wanted to talk to me.  See you there!" I said running out the door before she could ask me any more questions.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I took my phone out and said "Hello?"

"Yah!  I'm already here, where are you?" question Jinwoon.

"Hey, it's only 9:45a.m.  I still have 15 mintues.  I just left KARA's dorm.  I should be there in ten minutes.  Where should I meet you?" I said.

"I will be standing outside of SBS studio.  I will be wearing a orange fleece." Jinwoon said.

"Okay oppa.  I will see you soon." I said smiling and hung up the phone.

As soon as I reach SBS building I spotted Jinwoon pacing back and forth.  I decided to sneek up behind him and scare him.  "BOO!" I scream at him.

Jinwoon jump up and turn around.  "Yah!  Are you trying to give me a heart attack here?"

I laugh and said "Well hello to you too!"

Jinwoon put his arms out and I give him a friendly hug.  Hm...he smell really good I thought to myself.  Yah!  What are you thinking?  Why am I sniffing him?  I pull back from the hug and ask "So, what did you want to tell me?"

Jinwoon look around to make sure that no one was nearby.  I gave him a weird look. 

"Um....I need your help on...." Jinwoon trail off.

"Help on what?" I said losing my patience.

"I want to confess my feelings..." mutter Jinwoon.

"What?  I can't understand you.  Speak louder Jinwoon!" I said raising my voice.

"I SAID I WANT TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS!" scream Jinwoon.

"Oh!"  I blush and blurted out "To who?"

A small smile cross Jinwoon's face and said "I want to confess my feelings to Seohyun."

What a relief!  I thought he was confessing his feelings for me.  Thank heavens he didn't.  Otherwise things would of been awarkard.  "So, when do you plan on confessing your feelings to her?"

"This is why I need your help." Jinwoon said.

"Um....okay...what do you want me to do?" I question him.

"I need you to pretend that your Seohyun so I can practice confessing my feelings to her." Jinwoon said blushing.

I laugh and said "That's it?"

"What do you mean?  I know this sounds childish, but I need to practice first or else I'll mess up confessing to her." Jinwoon said feeling embrassed.  Damn...I hope Nicole doesn't make fun of me.  Nicole was smirking at me and I knew what that smile meant.

"Oppa, you know that I will help you!  Let's get started!  Pretend I am Seohyun right now and confess to me." I said.

Shinee's van pull up by the corner of SBS building and Key jump out from the van.  He stretch out his arms and something caught his eyes.  From a distance he saw two familar people standing in front of the SBS building.  It was Jinwoon and Nicole!  Nicole was back from Japan!  I wanted to surprised them, so I quietly walk and hid behind a tree.  Suddenly Jinwoon put both hands on Nicole's shoulder and pull her closer to him.  My heart started beating faster.  I couldn't hear anything, I needed to get closer.  I felt my blood boiling up.  Thank heavens there was a fat tree five feet away from them, and honestly I don't even think they were paying attention to anything expect staring at each other.  That made me even more tick off!  

"I really like you for a long time...and I was wondering if you would give me a chance?  Can I take you out for dinner sometime?" Jinwoon said to Nicole.

My heart sank.  Jinwoon was confessing his feelings to Nicole!  That bastard!  He beat me to it!  I suddenly felt angry and betrayed!  I thought Jinwoon was crazy about Seohyun!  What a liar!  Jinwoon knew I had a crush on Nicole and he knew I was going to confess my feelings to her when she got back from Japan.  Both my hands curled up into a fist and I angrily walk away.  I couldn't stay there any longer.  

I stared straight into Nicole's eyes and she started smiling at me.  "Yah, don't smile!  You are making me nervous!" 

I giggled and said "I can't help it oppa.  I find it romantic when a guy confesses his feelings to a girl.  I hope Seohyun gives you a chance.  I know she is one of my good friends, but what are you going to do if she says no?  And what happens if she tells you that she only likes you as a friend?"

"I will be hurt....I ain't gonna lie.  I would probably fall into depression because of rejection and I would probably be too embarrassed to make eye contact with her." Jinwoon replied sadly.

"Oppa, don't be so negative!  Think positive!" I said lightly punching him on his shoulder.  

"Have you ever face rejection?" ask Jinwoon.

I look at him and replied "No.  And trust me, I don't ever want to experience it."

Jinwoon stared at me and I quietly said to him "If things don't go well with Seohyun, I will be your shoulder to lean on.  You can cry on my shoulder.  I will always be here for you Jinwoon."  I lightly pinch his cheek and he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you Cola.  Wish me luck." said Jinwoon.

I gave him a tight hug and said "Let fate decide if you guys are meant to be a couple or not.  Everything happens for a reason and its always for the best."

Jinwoon pull back from the hug and pinch my nose.  "Yah...if you look like Seohyun, I would date you within a heart beat."

"Yah!" I scream at him.  I lightly punch him on his chest and ran away from him.

"Good luck Jinwoon!  You know where to find me!" I shouted at him.

I watch Nicole run inside the building.  I smile to myself.  It felt good to have someone close like Nicole by my side.  But what would happen if Seohyun rejected me?  Should I run to Nicole for her comfort?  Or should I just "MAN UP" and pretend like nothing happen?  Or should I run into my bedroom and cry like a baby?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.  There is still more to come!  I will try to update once or twice a day!  I am very devoted to this story!  You guys will be in for some BIG surprises in the next couple of chapters!  I made a poll below.  Please vote!  I would like to see who you want your lovely Nicole to be pair up with.  I can't make any promises that she will end up with the one that you want though! :D  To my silent readers, PLEASE comment....even if you don't subscribe, at least leave a comment!  To all my subscribers, I LOVE YOU ALL!  Thank you again!

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/20512">