Chapter 4-Another Surprise

My One and Only

I couldn’t sleep that night.  I kept thinking about what Key said.  After tossing and turning for a few hours, I finally doze off.    

“Get up Nicloe!” Gyuri shouted pounding on her bedroom door.

I slowly open up my eyes and look at my watch.  It was only 6:30am.  I am definitely not a morning person.

“Are you awake yet?  Don’t make me come in there and drag your pretty out!” scream Gyuri again. 

“I’m up!” I scream back at her.  Our schedule flight to Japan was at 9:00am, but why the hell did we have to get up so early?  After I took my beauty shower, I walk to my closet and pick out a low cut V-neck purple blouse and put on a pair of black leggings. 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Without looking at my phone I tiredly said “Hello?”

“Hey baby!” said a cheerful voice.

Without even looking at my phone, I knew who was on the other line.  A huge smile appeared on my face and I cheerfully said “Hi Ki bum!”

“What time does your flight leave for Japan?” ask Key.

“9:00 a.m. sharp, so I’m guessing that we will be leaving in a half hour.  What’s up?” I said.

“Just wanted to call and wish you a safe flight to Japan.  Call me when you get there okay?” said Key.

I laugh and said “Sure thing Key.  You worry too much you know that?”

“I know….but…um…about what I said last night…I meant it.”  Key said shyly.

There was a short pause and I could feel my face slowly turning red.  “Yah…you didn’t dream of me being now, did you?”  I said trying to lighten up the mood.

“Yah!  Do you think I am a ert?  Fine, I won’t dream of you anymore.  I’ll just dream of Choi Minho instead.” said Key.

I laugh and said “You’re silly!”

“Nicole, come and eat breakfast!” scream Hara.

“Key, I have to go.  I will text you later okay?” I said.

“Aw…alright.  Don’t forget to text me okay?  You better not break your promise either!” said Key.

“Hey, you should know me by now that I don’t EVER break promises.” I replied with a smile.

“I know.  I can always count on you.  Hang up the phone now.” said Key.

I laugh and said “Okay, bye then!  I will text you later!” 

“Bye Nicole!” Key said.  He waited until Nicole hung up the phone and he whisper “I really like you…”

I skip happily towards the dining room and sat down next to Seungyeon.  I started munching on my toast and didn’t notice Seungyeon unnie giving me a weird look.  She finally asks “Why are you so happy today?”

Before I could even answer Seungyeon, Jiyoung said “That’s because Key call her!”

I choke on my toast while Seungyeon patted me on the back.  I took a few slip of my orange juice and scolded at Jiyoung “Yah!  What makes you say that?”

“Well, every time Key calls you, you’re suddenly very happy and smiling like crazy!” Jiyoung said teasing me.

“Knock it off you guys!  Finish your food because in ten minutes we need to load up our bags in the car.” scolded Gyuri.  I glared at Jiyoung and said to her “You’re lucky I’m not going to smack you.”

Jiyoung stuck her tongue out at me and laugh.  I laugh along with her, but what she said was true.  Every time Key would call me, I would get a little chill down my spine making me squeal with excitement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally reach Japan and we found out that our group was going to shoot a SoyCarat CM.  I quickly text Key letting him know that I arrived to Japan safely.  The time zone in Japan was different from South Korea so texting would be the fastest way to communicate with him.  I was also informed that I was going to be transform into a FAT Nicole for the CM.  Hm…this will be interesting!  I was looking forward to it!  If Key saw the CM, he would definitely get a good laugh out of it!  I couldn’t wait to shoot the CF.    

It took over two hours for them to transform me into a FAT Nicole.  The KARA members were so impress with my transformation.  I could not help laughing along with the rest of my members.  It was also hard dancing along with the song because my body size completely tripled!

After four hours of shooting the SoyCarat CM, we finally got to view the CF.  We laugh our off especially the part when I accidently bump into Seungyeon making her fall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were back at the hotel and I was debating if I should call Key about our new CF.  I was lying on the bed when Hara flop on the bed next to me and said “Thinking about Key again?”

I look at her and laugh.  “Well, I was debating if I should call him up and tell him about the CF we did today.”

Hara giggled and said “Let it be a surprise!  That way when he actually sees the CF, you will be able to see his face expression!”

I giggled with her and said “Alright.  I won’t tell him then.”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I took my phone out and smiled.  “Hello?”

“Hey babe!  What’s up babe?” said a cute voice.

“Hello Jinwoon oppa!”  I said happily.  

“Yah…when are you coming back to South Korea?” ask Jinwoon.

“I should be back by Sunday morning.  Why?” I ask.

“So does that mean that Hara, IU, and you be hosting SBS Inkgayo then?” question Jinwoon.

“Yup, we will all be there.  Why?” I said wondering where this conversation was leading to.

“Can we meet up before Inkgayo starts then?  I mean…alone?  You’re the only that can help me.” plead Jinwoon.

“Are you in trouble Jinwoon?” I said with fear in my voice.

Jinwoon must of sense the fear from my voice and he giggled.  “No, I’m not in trouble.  It’s nothing bad.  Trust me.  I can’t tell you over the phone.  It’s better for me to tell you in person.  So, let’s meet at 10:00 a.m on Sunday when you get back okay? “

“Sure, no problem Jinwoon-ish.” I said.  Hm….what is it that Jinwoon wants to tell me?

“Sweet!  Thanks Cola!  You’re the best!  I will let you go now!  Don’t forget!  Bye!”  Jinwoon said. 

“Bye Jinwoon-ish!”  I said and hung up the phone.  Hm…now I am curious what Jinwoon has to tell me…will it be a good thing?