Chapter 17-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 6

My One and Only

Seohyun smiles at me and said “Okay…I trust you oppa.”

I walk out and found myself facing Jinwoon.  I have to win this!  I really wanted to go up against Minho and Nicole.  I had many things to say to Nicole.

“Yah…how long have you guys known each other?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Way too long!” Jinwoon and Dongwoon both said at the same time.

“That long huh?  That means there must be a lot of juicy secrets you guys know about each other right?” teased MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon and Dongwoon both nodded their head yes.  “All right…shall we begin?  Dongwoon, you may attack first.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

“Jinwoon, last week after 2AM perform on SBS Inkigayo you were crying in 2AM’s dressing room on Nicole’s shoulder…right?” Dongwoon blurted out. 

“OHHHHHH!” shouted the audience and MC Changmyeong. 

Nicole open wide open and Seohyun held her breath as she quickly glance at Jinwoon.

Nana felt a wave of jealousy wash over her and stared at Nicole.  What the heck was Nicole doing in 2AM’s dressing room with Jinwoon crying on her shoulder?

Key felt a spark of anger rush through his body.  Nicole was alone with Jinwoon in 2AM’s dressing room?!  No wonder he couldn’t find her after SBS Inkigayo show last week.  He even sent out a search party to look for her! 

“WHAT?!” shouted Mir, Minho, and Jaejin.

“Yah!  Were you guys in 2AM’s dressing room alone?” ask Mir with his eyes wide open glowing with excitement.

Jinwoon stiffen his throat and stared at Dongwoon with a shocking surprise on his face.  How did Dongwoon know that he was crying on Nicole’s shoulder?  Did she tell him?  This is embarrassing!  I gave Nicole a dirty look and quickly glance at Seohyun and seems to look uncomfortable.  What the hell?  What do I say?

“Of course!” Jinwoon replied quickly without thinking.

“Yah…there must be something going on between you and Nicole…” MC Changmyeong said smirking.

Jinwoon shook his head no and said “It’s okay to cry on a friend’s shoulder…is it not?”

“Ah…that’s true.  But why were you crying Jinwoon?  Aren’t you a little too old to crying?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“Nicole is one of my closest friends and she is also one of the few friends that understand me.” Jinwoon said smiling.

Nana felt a tint of jealousy washing over her but force a smile on her face.  It’s just Nicole…there is nothing to be jealous about…besides…Nicole has no interest in Jinwoon at all.

“Are you jealous that Nicole and I are closer than you?” challenged Jinwoon looking at Dongwoon.

“Of course.” Dongwoon said giving him a smirk.

“OHHHHH!” shriek the audience.

“Are you jealous that Seohyun and I are partners?” Dongwoon said with a cocky attitude.

Jinwoon curl up his left hand into a small fist.  No, he wasn’t jealous that Seohyun and Dongwoon were partners; he was upset that Seohyun had rejected him when he confessed his feelings for her.  Does Seohyun really dream of Dongwoon every night or was she just pulling my leg?    

“Oppa, fighting!” shouted out Nana smiling at him.

Jinwoon snaps back to reality and turn his head towards Nana.  He smiles back at her and happily replied “Of course.”

“Ah…Nana why did you all of a sudden cheer Jinwoon on?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Oh…I just wanted him to look at me...” Nana said blushing.

“Omo!  I think someone has a crush on Jinwoon!” squeal Min.

“Aw…..” teased Nicole.

“Oh geez…” CL said rolling her eyes.  That was the lamest excuse she had ever heard.

“Oh….we are both starting to have goose bumps here!” Mir and Jaejin said holding onto each other laughing.

With this next attack, Jinwoon knew that Dongwoon was going to lose for sure.  “Dongwoon…you currently like one of the 91-liner girls here more than a friend right?”

Dongwoon’s face stiffens and without thinking he replied “Of course.”  He wasn’t going to lose against Jinwoon.

“Omo!  Who do you like?” shouted MC Changmyeong.

“Yah!  How come Jinwoon knows about it and not us?!” pouted Mir and Jaejin.

“I thought I was your friend?” Minho said with a sad face.

“Yea Dongwoon…who is it that you like?” Key said smirking even though he already knew that it was Nicole that Dongwoon liked.

“It’s a secret.” Dongwoon said shyly.

“OHHHHHHHH” cried out the audience.

I was running out of things to say to Jinwoon.  I can’t let him win…I already told Seohyun to trust me…and I won’t let her down.  Jinwoon still has feelings for Seohyun, and what I was going to next was going to hurt the both of them deeply.  I walk over to Seohyun and wrap my left arm around her shoulder and drag her with me and we both stood across from Jinwoon.

“Did you know that Seohyun often lets me kiss her on her cheek?” I said smiling and lean in giving Seohyun a light kiss on her left cheek.

“AHHHHHHH!” screams the audience.

"Whoa!!!!!!” shouted Mir jumping up and down with happiness and jealousy.

“No way!!!!” screams out Jaejin with a jealous expression on his face.

“Damn!!!” shirked Minho and Key.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” said Min covering both her hands over .

“Oh please!!!!” CL said shaking her head…seriously…have they never seen anyone kiss someone else on the cheek before?

“Holy cow!!!” Nana exclaim with wide open.

WOW!  Nicole couldn’t believe Dongwoon just kiss Seohyun on the cheek in front of everybody!  For some reason she felt a little jealous but yet happy at the same time.  Maybe Dongwoon just had a crush on her…and nothing more…but why did he confess to her then? 

Seohyun was shock that Dongwoon had just kissed her on the cheek.  She felt her face burn up with embarrassment and happiness.  She looks over at Jinwoon’s face and their eyes lock.  She could see the sadness in his eyes.   

What the hell just happen?!  I can’t believe Dongwoon kiss Seohyun on the cheek in front of me.  I felt sadness wash over me.  I was speechless that I didn’t know what to say.  I ignored everything around me…I felt like I was falling down into a deep black hole.  The next thing I heard was “KNOCK DOWN!”

Knock down?!  I snap my eyes away from Seohyun and look around.  The audience were laughing and roaring with excitement as they pointed at me.  I realized that I was standing there like a stiff pole not smiling or moving. 

“Jinwoon…are you okay?” MC Changmyeong asks patting my shoulder.

I force a happy smile and said “Yea I’m okay…the kiss was too much of a shock for me.”

Everyone roars with laugher and MC Changmyeong smirk “Seems like you didn’t enjoy the kiss…let’s watch a replay of your face expression.”

“No!  No!  No!” I pleaded.  I was too embarrassed and sad already.

The camera man replay the video and all the 91-liners roar with laughter as they saw Jinwoon stiffen his jaw and glared his eyes at Dongwoon.

“Yah…I am totally jealous of you Dongwoon!  You and Seohyun are to make the headlines tomorrow!  Our ratings will definitely go up!” MC Changmyeong said excitedly.

Dongwoon laughs and gives Seohyun a high-five.  Seohyun was so excited that she gave Dongwoon a tight hug.  Surprised by Seohyun’s hug Dongwoon happily hugs her back.

Jinwoon sadly walk back to Nana and he whisper to her “I’m so sorry that you’re stuck with me as a partner…because of me we lost.”   

Nana shook her head and smile at Jinwoon. “Yah…don’t say that.  Honestly, I’m very happy that we are partners.  We still have other games to compete in, so don’t lose hope.  Want to know something Jinwoon?  You’re really cute.”

Jinwoon was extremely shock what Nana had just said to him.  Nana blushes and looks away from Jinwoon.  Even though they lost to Dongwoon and Seohyun, he felt like he had gained something.  A big smile crosses his face as he turns his attention towards MC Changmyeong.

“Congratulations Dongwoon and Seohyun!  You guys won round two of this game.” MC Changmyeong said clapping his hands.

Seohyun couldn’t believe Dongwoon kept his promise.  She thought for sure that they were going to lose.  She kept staring at him smiling when he look at her and said “Is there something on my face?”

Seohyun quickly looks down and said “No.” 

Dongwoon leans in closer to Seohyun and whispers “I’m very sorry for kissing you on the cheek like that.  I hope your fans don’t kill me, because I still want to live.”

Seohyun giggles as she whispers back “It’s okay oppa…honestly…I actually enjoy the kiss…and don’t worry about my fans…if they try to hurt you…I will take care of them.”   She could feel her face burn up.  Oh my god…she couldn’t believe she just said that to him!

Dongwoon eyes widened.  He wasn’t expecting Seohyun to say that to him.  He was expecting a slap in the face.  He noticed her face was bright red and smiled.  How adorable! 

“Our last couples that will face each other are: Key/Min vs. Mir/CL.” shouted MC Changmyeong.   

There was a roar of cheers coming from the audience.  CL looks at Mir and hiss “I will go first…I’m sure I can win this all by myself without any of your help.”

Mir gave CL a dirty look and hiss back “Who died and made you queen?!”

CL smirks back at him and said “I AM the queen.  Now get out of my way.” she said pushing Mir who stumbles into Jaejin.

“What the hell is her problem?  Out of all the girls here; and I am stuck with her!” Mir said angrily pointing to CL.

“Yah…I feel your pain dude.  I’m glad she isn’t my partner.  Why the hell did she even agree to come on the show?  Damn…I’d rather have Hyorin from SISTAR here.” Jaejin said giving CL a disgusted look.

“CL isn’t very nice…it’s no wonder why not a lot of idols like her…I don’t think she even cares either.  It’s going to be tough for her to find herself a man.” Hara said putting her two cents in.

“What kind of MAN would want to date her?!” Mir said making a face.

“Well…she can always date her fans.” Jaejin said smirking.

Mir pretended to puke while Hara and Jaejin giggled to themselves.  CL turns her head around and Mir, Jaejin, and Hara stops giggling.  CL gave all three of them the dirtiest look ever and stomp away.  

As CL walk up she hollered out “Key…come out!”

Key who was surprised that CL shouted his name out quietly walk out to face her.  There was an “OHHHHHH” from the audience and some “AHHHHH” from the all the 91-liners.

Whew!  Thank goodness CL did call me out!  Min gave Key a Kick-her- look and gave him two thumbs up.  “Oppa, FIGHTING!”

MC Changmyeong clears his throat and said “Well then…it looks like we are going to begin the REAL battle here…we will start off with CL.  You may attack first.” 

Key didn’t like the way how CL was looking at him, but he wasn’t going down without a fight.  He had a mouth and he sure knew how to use it too.