Chapter 3-What is this feeling?

My One and Only

"I'm so full!" Jaejin said touching his stomache.

"Me too....urgh....thanks a lot key!  Now I'm gonna have to work out twice as hard!" I complain to him.  I look across the table and gave him a cute smile.

Key return the smile back and replied "Hey, I didn't tell you to eat like a pig.  You should really watch what you eat baby."

"Yah! " I scream at him.  I kick him underneath the table which made him up jump from his seat.

Dongwoon and Jaejin laugh. 

"What was that for?  That hurt!  Say your sorry!" demanded Key. 

"And if I don't?" I said smiling.

"Don't make me jump over the table and squeeze your nose!" threaten Key

"You wouldn't!" I challenged him.

Key lean forward with his right arm and I squeal like a little girl.  I quickly hid behind Dongwoon's left shoulder and said "Dongwoon oppa, help me!"

Sure enough Dongwoon lean forward and grab Key's right arm before he could touch me.  Key was surprised by Dongwoon's action and Key playfully said "Ya....stay out of it Dongwoon.  She needs to be punished."

"Let it go Kibum.  She was just joking.  Besides, I can't sit here and watch you hurt her." Dongwoon said with a serious expression.

Key look at Dongwoon with a blank expression, then he slowly put his arm down.  What is his problem?  Didn't Dongwoon know he was just joking?  Did he really think I was going to hurt Nicole?  I force a smile and said "Chill out buddy.  Why so serious?"

"Just saying man....we don't want to ruin Cola's face.  She is CUTE after all." Dongwoon said winking at Nicole.

I blush and giggled as Dongwoon put his right arm around my shoulder.  I notice Key's face frowning a bit, but he quickly look away.

Our waitress came over with the bill and said "Is there anything else I can do for you guys?"

"Nope, we're all good." Jaejin replied.

Key took out his credit card and gave it to our waitress.  The waitress took his credit card and said "Thank you, I will be right back with your reciept."

I look at Key and said "Kibum, I could of paid for myself."

"Yeah man, I have my own money." chim in Dongwoon.

Jaejin took some money out from his pocket and started to hand it to Key when Key said "Hey, it's my treat.  We hardly get to eat together and we rarely see each other.  Money is no problem for me." 

I gave Key a sweet smile and said "Thank you.  Next time, it will be my treat."  I polietly gave him a bow.

Our waitress came back with Key's credit card and reciept.  "Thank you again, and enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Thank you" we all said.

We all walk out of the resturant and Dongwoon turn around to look at me and shyly said "Can I walk you home Cola?"

Key who was standing next to me quickly wrap his left arm around my shoulder and said "Sorry man, I'm already taking her home." 

I laugh and look at Key and said "Really?  I don't remember you saying you were walking me home?"

Key just smiled and said "We are heading the same direction anyway.  So, its pointless to have Dongwoon walk you home.  He has to go the opposite direction."

I thought to myself.  Key did have a good point.  I look at Dongwoon and said "Maybe next time Dongwoon-ish.  Thank you for having dinner with us.  It was fun!"  I gave him a big smile and open up my arms for a hug.

Dongwoon on the other hand was dissappointed.  He look at Key's face and he felt defeated.  He wanted to spend some time alone with Nicole.  Why didn't Key get the hint?  Geez...next time I see him, I'm gonna grab his head and put him into a headlock until he screams "Uncle!"  Nicole kept smiling at me with her arms wide open.  I put my arms around her waist and gave her a tight hug.  She smell like roses.  I could hug her forever like this.  I slowly back away from her and gave her a small smile.   

"When is the next time you are free?" I ask.

"Hm...I'm not sure yet.  Our group has to fly out to Japan tomorrow afternoon for a commerical.  But I will text you as soon as I get back into Korea okay?" I said to Dongwoon.

Dongwoon's smile grew bigger and said "That's a promise then!"

Jaejin open up his arms to me and said "Well baby, what about my hug?"

I laugh and said "Come here Jaejin, I wouldn't forget you!"  I gave Jaejin a tight hug and pattted his head. 

"When your in Japan, don't forget to think about me!" Jaejin said teasing me.

I giggled and teased back "I won't!"

Key and I both waved good-bye to Dongwoon and Jaejin and started walking back to our dorms.

While walking home I realized that Key's left arm was still wrap around my shoulder.  He pull me in closer to him and my heart started beating faster.  Whoa....clam down heart...why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden.  I look up at Key and realized that he was shivering.  "Are you okay Key?"

"I'm just a little cold." he replied.

He was wearing a light sweater, and I could sense that the wind pick up a little.  It took me a lot of courage to wrap both my arms around his muscular waist and I lean my head in towards his chest.  

"Let me warm you up then." I said shyly.  I didn't want him to see my face blushing so I kept my head down.

Key was shock, surprised, and happy at the same time.  I can't believe Nicole has both her arms wrap around my waist!  My heart was beating like crazy!  I pull Nicole in closer to me and her scent smell like roses.  With Nicole in my arms, I didn't want to let her go.  The walk back to our dorms were quiet, but enjoyable.  I couldn't of ask for more.  My happiness started to fade away as we both approach KARA's dorm.  Nicole let go of me and shyly said "Thank you for walking me home."

"No problem.  Thank you for warming me up.  We should do this more often.....I like skinship." I said teasing her.

I blush and look away.  "Yah...I was afraid that you might catch a cold...besides, Shinee can't survive without you."

Key notice that Nicole's face was all red and thought to himself if he should confess to her or not.  "Nicole....."

I look up at Key and said "Yes?"

"................"

"...........yes key?" I ask

".........uh....."

I touch Key's face and with my left hand and said "Are you okay?  Are you already coming down with a cold?"

Key held Nicole's hand and look deep into her eyes.  "What do you think..."

"Nicole!" scream Gyuri from the window.

I turn around and quickly let go of my hand from Key's face and shouted "Yeah?"

"You better get your pretty in here!  Manager unnie is coming home soon!  We have to leave extra early to the airport tomorrow.  There has been a change of plans!" shouted Gyuri.

Damn...I thought to myself.  I sadly look at Key and said "What were you going to tell me?"

Key who was upset that Gyuri had ruin the moment by shouting said "Nothing.  I will tell you when you get back from Japan."

I notice there was a disappointment in his voice.  I wanted to ask what was wrong, but Key wrap his arms around me for a tight hug and whisper in my ear "Have a good night baby.  I'll be dreaming of you tonight." 

Key pull out from the hug and started walking towards Shinee's dorm.  I stood there dumbfounded by what he had just whisper to me.  Key had never said that to me before.  I just stood there watching Key walk home until he disappeared out of my sight.  My heart was pounding so hard that it seem like I couldn't control it.  What is this feeling?