Chapter 22-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 11

My One and Only

MC Changmyeong smirks at both couples.  “Just like in our previous game, we will have each couple say one good thing about their opponent and one bad thing about them.  Let’s start with Nicole.  Please say something good about Key.”

Nicole takes a deep breath and smiles at him.  “Every time I see Key, he makes my heart flutter.”

“Whoa!  Someone is finally confessing their feelings!” squeal Hara.

“Aw….how sweet!” gush Nana.

“Are you serious Nicole?” shouted CL.

“Omo!” cried the audience in excitement.

Dongwoon smiles at Nicole and realizes that he wasn’t upset anymore.  His jealousy seems to have faded away ever since he accidently kissed Seohyun.

After hearing Nicole confess her feelings, Key couldn’t help smiling to himself.  The rest of the 91-liners seem to have noticed it too because they all started making fun of him.

“I think Ki bum is in LOVE!” joke Jinwoon.

“Aw…the two BEST FRIENDS are finally falling for each other!” chimes in Seohyun.

Nicole blushes as she looks away from Key.  The way how he kept staring at her made her feel even more excited. 

Key felt like he couldn’t control his feelings anymore.  He simply wanted the show to end right away so he could kidnap Nicole and spend some quality time with her.  He looks at Minho and clears his throat.  “Minho is someone who I can count on whenever I am stress out.  He is always there for me and I am very thankful for that.”

“What stresses you out?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Key laughs and mutters “Um…lately it’s been girls…”

All of the 91-liner giggles and Mir shouted “I second to that!  They are nothing but trouble!”

CL smack Mir by his arm and yells “We are not!  If you so-call-boys would treat us “girls” with a little bit more respect, we wouldn’t be any trouble for you!”

“Yeah!  Treat us better and there wouldn’t be any problems!” added Hara.

Jaejin made a face at Hara.  “Well, I guess that means you have Junhyun wrap around your little finger huh?”

Hara’s face reddens and yells “Leave Junhyun out of this!”

Jaejin looks at Dongwoon and smirks.  “Isn’t it true Dongwoon?”

Dongwoon laughs out loud.  “Um…leave me out of this.”

Seohyun giggles and covers with her hand.

MC Changmyeong clears his throat and smiles.  “Good answer Dongwoon!  It’s best to stay out of it!  Let’s continue the game.”

Min anxiously waited for Minho to say something good about her.  Although she had been trying to get his attention all day, she was hoping that he would at least say something about her that was unique.

Oh geez…if he gave Min a compliment, she might take it the wrong way thought Minho.  Before he said anything, he took a deep breath and gave her a tiny smile.  “Min is a very good dancer when it comes to popping and locking. 

Min smiled and nodded her head in agreement.  That was true!  Out of the 91-liner girls here, she considered herself to be the best dancer…not that she was being cocky or anything.

“Nicole is the iest member out of KARA.” said Min.

“Excuse me?!” shouted Hara pretending to be mad.

Key looks over at Hara and laughs.  “Yah!  There is no need to be jealous!  Min was just telling the truth.”

“No kidding.  Not everyone thinks you’re y!” joke Jinwoon.

Hara pinches Jinwoon by his elbow and frowns at him.  “Oppa, I was just kidding!”

“Sure you were.” teased Mir.

Jaejin roll his eyes at Hara.  He totally agreed with Min that Nicole was the iest member out of their group.  Not only was she y, but she was also a very good cook. 

“Let’s begin with the attack!  I’m looking forward to this!” said MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Nicole looks at Key and gulps.  “Key really needs to control his jealousy and temper.”

Dongwoon snorted.  “I second to that!”

Key shot Dongwoon a dirty look. 

CL raised her left eye brow.  “Key has a hot temper huh?  That explains why he acts like a DIVA then.”

All of the 91-liner boys roar with laughter.  Key put his left hand out and said “Talk to the hand!”

Nicole giggles as she watches Key act like a diva.  She was sort of glad that he wasn’t upset about her attack. 

Key narrowed his eyes at Minho and grins.  “Minho, since you like watching o…please keep your hands off of Nicole.”

Minho rolls his eyes at Key.  “Yah!  You’re lucky that I can’t attack you back!  Just wait until we get back to our dorm!”

The audience laughs at Minho’s reaction as Key chuckled to himself.  MC Changmyeong smirks at Minho.  “Aw…it seems like you can’t avoid this o stuff…please take your anger out on Min.”

Min gulps and nervously waits for Minho’s attack.

“Please stop throwing yourself at me.” Minho blurted out. 

Min’s eyes widen as the audience cried “OHHHHHH!”

“Yah!  She isn’t throwing herself at you!” defended Mir.

CL laughs out loud.  “Nice attack!”

“Ouch!” whispers Nana.

“Oh dear….” thought Jinwoon.  He could clearly see that Min was upset by Minho’s attack.

Min’s face reddens as she clutches her fist.  She couldn’t believe Minho thought she was throwing herself at him!

Nicole smack Minho by his arm and hiss “Oppa!  That was mean of you to say that!”

Minho just shrugged his shoulders.  Great!  Now Min was going to attack her with something personal thought Nicole.

“Min-ish, are you alright?  If not, take your anger out on Nicole.” instructed MC Changmyeong as he was trying not to laugh.

Min looks at Nicole and grins.  “Nicole, quit trying to play hard to get with you-know-who!”

“Omo!” shouted Jaejin.

“Who is the lucky guy?!” questions Jinwoon.

“Yah…is our Nicole falling in love with someone?” teased CL. 

“Is Min referring to me?” Dongwoon shyly asks.

Seohyun quickly turns her head and looks at Dongwoon with disappointment on her face.

“Are you serious?” asks Mir.

“I’m just kidding!  It’s not me!” Dongwoon quickly said. 

Jinwoon smack Dongwoon by his arm and squeaks “Yeah right!  It IS YOU!”

MC Changmyeong smirks at Nicole.  “Yah Nicole!  Is it really Dongwoon-ish?” 

Nicole laughs and shakes her head no.  She couldn’t believe Min said!  Plus she wasn’t playing hard to get either!  She notices Key eyeing her up and down so she mumbles “It’s a secret.”

“What?  Speak louder…I didn’t catch that.” teased Key.

“Yeah…what was that?” added Hara.

Nicole’s face reddens and tries to change the subject.  “Yah!  Shouldn’t we start the game already?”

“Yeah!  As much as I want to know who Nicole’s secret man is, I’m actually ready to play this game.” said Minho coming to Nicole’s rescue.

“You’re that anxious to win huh?” smirk Min.

A huge smile crept on Minho’s face.  “Winning is everything to me.”

“Ah…if winning is everything to Minho, let’s start the game!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Nicole stood behind Minho and wraps her arms tightly around his muscular waist.  He grabs one side of the pink tube up and slid both his arms inside it and wraps his arms around it tightly. 

Minho turns his head back and talks in low voice.  “Pull as hard as you can Nicole.”

“Don’t worry oppa.  I will.  Just promise not to fall on top of me.” giggles Nicole.

“You might like it!” teased Minho.

Nicole blushes and lightly bites his right arm. 

“Ah!  That tickles!” yelps Minho.

“Quit teasing me then!” giggled Nicole.

Key couldn’t stop staring at Nicole and Minho.  He could feel his blood pressure rising when he saw Nicole wrapping her arms around Minho’s waist.  He would do anything to be Minho right now. 

“Yah!  Why are you just standing there?!  OPPA!” scream Min.

Key quickly turns and looks at Min.  “Huh?  Oh…sorry Min….”

He grabs the pink tube off the ground (which is the opposite side that Minho was holding onto) while Min wraps her arms around his waist from behind.

“Hey, let’s make a bet again.” Jaejin said poking Mir on his belly.

Mir made a face at Jaejin.  “Heck no!  I already owe you steak and I’m paying for all of your drinks tonight…so NO THANK YOU!”

“Why not?” pouted Jaejin.

“I’ll make a bet with you!” offered Hara.

“Yeah, make a bet with your partner.” teased Mir.

Jaejin uncomfortably looks at Hara and takes a deep breath before he spoke to her.  “Um……..”

“I bet you anything that Minho and Nicole will win!  And if they win, you have to kiss Nicole on her cheek in front of all the 91-liners!” beam Hara.

“What?!” yell Jaejin.

“Do it!” said Mir smiling.

Jaejin looks at Mir and shakes his head.  “No…I’m not going to do it.  I’m not betting anymore.”

“What are you guys arguing about?” questions Jinwoon.

“Yeah, don’t leave me out!  I want to know too!” pouted Dongwoon as he leans in closer to them.

“He is afraid to kiss Nicole on the cheek if Key and Min loses.” Hara blurted out.

“WHAT?!” shouted Jinwoon and Dongwoon.

“SHHHHHH!” hiss Mir.

“Why don’t you want to do it Jaejin?” ask Jinwoon with a smirk on his face.

“Do you like her?” question Dongwoon. 

Jaejin rolls his eyes at them.  "I don't to explain anything to you guys.  Nicole and I are just good friends...nothing more." 

“Chicken!” teased Hara.

“What did you say?!” yell Jaejin.

Hara stuck her tongue out at Jaejin.  “You heard me!  I know you’re not deaf.”

“Why you little…” Jaejin said trailing off.

“Shut up you guys!  The game is starting!” commanded CL.

Jaejin is secretly thanking CL for saving him.  If not, he would have call Hara a and Junhyun would have kick his for calling her that.

“Alright guys.  You guys have all play tug-of-war before so there is no need for me to explain how to play this game.  You guys may start pulling on the count of 3.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Nicole and Minho started pulling as hard as they could.  What excited her the most was that she could feel his nice chocolate thick abs.  Suddenly she felt herself sliding forward.  Oh no!  She peek her head out and saw that Key and Min were pulling with all of their strength.

“Nicole, pull harder!” shouted Minho.

“I’m trying oppa!” yell Nicole.  She held onto Minho’s waist tighter as she took a few steps back pulling Minho with her.  We can’t lose!

Holy mother of cow!  Minho and Nicole were sure strong as hell!  Key felt like he was doing all the pulling.  He could feel Min gripping his waist tighter with her small arms as she tried to pull back as hard as she could.

“Hang in there Min!” Key shouted.

Min was sweating like crazy!  She didn’t think Minho and Nicole were this strong.  She looks down on her sweat pants, and the next thing she knew there was a huge spider crawling on her!

“AHHHHHH!  A spider!!!!!” scream Min.  She quickly let go of Key and started brushing the spider off of her.  She hated bugs and this spider was huge! 

“AHHHHHHH!” scream Key as he fell on the ground still holding onto the tube. 

Everyone burst out laughing as they saw Min squealing and screaming as she tries to get the spider off of her. 

“Yah!  Come and help me!” order Key.  He tried getting back on his feet but it was too late.  He felt his body sliding forward along with the tube. 

Minho and Nicole quickly took their chance by pulling Key towards the red line located in the middle.

Key could feel his body being drag across the room and the next thing he knew his body had cross over the red line.  They had lost!  Damn you Min!   

MC Changmyeong shouted “Key and Min loses!  The winner of this round is Minho and Nicole!”

Everyone started clapping for Minho and Nicole meanwhile Min finally got the spider off her.

Key slowly got up and brushes off his sweat pants. 

“Yah!  Why did you let go?!  Thanks to you, we lost!” hollered Key.

“Don’t shout at me!  There was a spider on me!  Plus I don’t like bugs!” yell Min.

Key rolls his eyes at Min.  “Aish…”  

Minho let go of the tube and turns around to give Nicole a high-five.

“Good job!” giggled Nicole.

“I couldn’t have done it without you!” Minho said pinching her cheek.

“Oppa!  How many times have I told you not to do that?!” pouted Nicole.

“More than once!” teased Minho.

Nicole saw a sulking Key walking over to them.  Minho lightly punches his shoulder and smirks.  “Now that was a good game to remember!”

“Whatever…” mumbled Key.

“What happen out there Min?” question Nicole.

“Ick…there was a huge spider crawling on me!  It was disgusting!” squeak Min.

“I would have done the same thing.  I hate bugs as well.” said Nana.

“It was pretty funny though!  You should have seen your face!” crack Hara.

Min made a face at Hara.  “Whatever!”

“Really?  It was just a spider…they don’t bite you know?” teased Jaejin.

“Shut your mouth or else I’m going to stick my stinky sock down your throat.” said Min.

All of the 91-liner girls started giggling and Jaejin stuck his tongue out at Min.  Nicole walks over to Key and pokes him on his arm.

“Yah…are you okay?  You’re not hurt are you?”  Nicole looks at Key with her big puppy eyes.

Key smiles at her and shook his head no.  He was very happy that she was talking to him again.  “I’m just disappointed that we lost to you guys…that’s all.”

Nicole giggles and playfully pinches his right cheek.  “Ki bum, it’s just a game!”

“I know…but…” trail off Key.

Nicole raises her right eye brow up.  “But…what?”

Before Key could say anything MC Changmyeong asks “Which couple would like to go next?”

Jinwoon shot his hand up in the air right away.  “We’ll go next!”

Jinwoon pulls Nana by her arm and drags her out.  MC Changmyeong smiles at them. “Alright, which couple would you like to go up against?”

Nana giggles and whispers “Who should we pick?”

“Let’s go with Mir and CL” Jinwoon whispers back.

Nana nodded her head and shouted “Mir and CL…come out!”

“OHHHHHH!” cried the audience.

CL rolls her eyes and step out followed by Mir.

“Why did you call them out Nana?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Nana looks at Jinwoon and teased “Yeah…why did you want me to call them out?  We should have pick Jaejin and Hara instead…they would have been easier to beat!”

“Excuse me!  We can hear you!” shouted Jaejin and Hara.

Hara made a face at Nana and Jinwoon.  “Jaejin and I may be skinny, but we do have muscles!”

“Oh yeah?  Where?” joke Dongwoon.

Seohyun giggles and pokes Dongwoon in his belly.  “Oppa, be nice!”

Dongwoon looks at her and smiles.  “What?  I’m curious where all their muscles are hidden!”

MC Changmyeong laughs and said “We will find out in the next round where their “hidden” muscles are.” 

“Yah…why did you choose us?” question Mir.

“Well…since you’re a country boy, I wanted to see how strong you are with your hands.” teased Jinwoon.

“Ew…that sounded soooooo wrong!” said CL making a disgusted face.

All of the 91-liner girls started laughing hysterically.

Jinwoon face reddens and defended himself.  “I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Well…if you wanted to know how strong my hands were…all you had to done was ask!” teased Mir batting his eye lashes out at Jinwoon.

“I think I’m going to puke!” shouted Minho.

Dongwoon laughs.  “You sound so cheesy!”

Key made a face at them.  “That is gross!”

“We shall see how well Mir uses his hand in this game then.” teased MC Changmyeong.

The entire audience roars with laughter as Mir’s face reddens. 

Nana and Jinwoon stood across from Mir and CL and was ready to say something good and bad about each other.

“Ah…I am looking forward to these compliments and attacks from each other.  Let’s begin with Nana.” said MC Changmyeong.

Nana smiles at Mir.  “I am a big fan of MBLAQ and I am honored to have Mir as my friend.”

Mir smiles happily and thanks Nana for her compliment.  He grins at Jinwoon and gives him an evil smile.  “Jinwoon has the perfect body that any man die for.”

Everyone started laughing at Mir’s comment and Minho joke “I don’t want his body!  I am satisfied with mine!”

Jinwoon laughs and bow his head to Mir.  He looks at CL and bit his lower lip.  “CL has a unique taste of style which makes her different from other girls.”

“So…is that supposed to be a compliment or a diss?” questions CL.

“It’s a compliment!” Jinwoon quickly replied.

Everyone laugh at Jinwoon’s quick reaction.  He didn’t know what else to say…and truthfully he thought her style of clothes was weird.

CL grins at Nana.  “I think Nana is the prettiest out of AfterSchool.”

Jinwoon smiles and said “I second to that!”

Nana blushes and thanks CL for her compliment.

“Do you think you’re the prettiest in AfterSchool?” questions MC Changmyeong.

“Of course!” Nana quickly replied causing the audience to laugh.

“Well said then!  Let’s begin with the flaws!” said MC Changmyeong.

“Mir, please continue to drink your milk.” teased Nana.

All of the 91-liner boys started laughing.

“Most girls prefer guys who are tall.” said Hara.

Nicole giggles as she sympathized with Mir.

Mir face reddens and shouted “Yah!  I can’t help it if I’m short!”

“You can’t attack back Mir, take your anger out on Jinwoon instead.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

“If I were you, I would stick to singing instead of acting.” joke Mir.

“Omo!  That was harsh!” laugh Jaejin. 

Jinwoon tilted his head and gave Mir a dirty look.  He didn’t think he was a bad actor…so what if Dream High 2 had poor ratings…that didn’t mean he as an actor right?

It was his turn to attack CL and a smile crept on his face.  “You do know that you are aging faster than Sandra Park right?”

“Dang!” giggled Min.

“She does look older than Sandra.” whisper Jaejin.

“Omo!  It looks like Jinwoon hit a sensitive spot there.” teased MC Changmyeong.

CL couldn’t believe Jinwoon was calling her old!  So what is Sandra look younger than her…there was nothing wrong with that!  CL narrowed her eyes at Nana.  “When I said you were the prettiest one out of AfterSchool, I lied.  Uee is the prettiest.”

“Ouch!” said Dongwoon.

“OHHHHHH!” cried the audience.  The attacks seems to get personal each time and everyone including MC Changmyeong were enjoying it was well.

“AH!  This is so intense!  Let’s begin the game!” instructed MC Changmyeong.

CL immediately wraps her arms around Mir’s waist which caught him off guard.

“Yah!  Pick up the tube!  What are you waiting for?” order CL.

“Er…yeah…” replied Mir as he quickly picks up the tube from the ground.  How uncomfortable!  He saw Min glaring at them which puzzled him.  Was she jealous?

Min didn’t like the way how CL wrapped her arms around Mir’s waist like that.  Wait…was she starting to like Mir?  Oh no!  She didn’t like this feeling she was having towards Mir…although the thought of his abs kept running through her mind.

“Hold me tight, and whatever happens, don’t let go…okay?” said Jinwoon.

Nana wraps her arms around his waist and she could feel her heart pounding so loud.  “Don’t worry oppa, I won’t ever let you go.”

Jinwoon smiles and quickly squeezes her hand.  He held onto the tube and waited for MC Changmyeong to count to 3.

“Let’s make a bet Nicole!” whispers Hara.

Nicole looks at her and smiles.  “Okay!”

“I bet you anything that Mir and CL will win this round.  If they win, you have to kiss Key in front of all of the 91-liners during the break.” said Hara.

Nicole’s eyes widen.  “WHAT?!”

Min looks over and joins in on their conversation.  “Hm…why are you guys are being all secretive?  I want to know too!”

“Nicole and I are just making a bet.  I told her that I’m betting on Mir/CL to win, and if they win, Nicole has to kiss Key in front of all us during break.” explain Hara.

“Are you going to do it?” asks Min

“I-I-I don’t know…” stutter Nicole.

“Oh come on!  Why not?  You should!  Besides…Jinwoon works out and he is much stronger than Mir!” said Min.

Nicole lightly smacks her forehead.  Duh!  Why didn’t she think of that before?  She was too busy worrying about kissing Key in front of all her friends that she should have known that Mir and CL would lose to Jinwoon and Nana.

Nicole looks at Hara and grins at her.  “Okay…I will do it if Jinwoon/Nana loses.  But if Jinwoon/Nana wins, you have to admit to the audience that you really DO kiss like a grandma!”

"WHAT?!  I do NOT kiss like a grandma!” hollered Hara.

“It’s either that or you kiss MC Changmyeong!” threaten Nicole.

“On second thought, I will go with the first option.” Hara quickly said.  The thought of kissing MC Changmyeong made her want to puke!

Nicole laughs at Hara and focuses her attention back to the game.

“Alright start pulling on the count of 3.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon and Nana pulls with all their muscles meanwhile Mir and CL are trying their hardest to pull with all their might.  CL held onto to Mir’s waist tighter and bent her knees and tried to hold him back from being pulled forward.

“Go Mir and CL!” cheer Hara.

“Keep pulling Jinwoon and Nana!” shouted Nicole.

“Don’t give up Mir!” yell Min.

Mir looks over at Min and his eyes widen.  Min was actually cheering for her!  It lifted his spirits up.  He wanted to show Min just how strong he was so he pulls harder causing Jinwoon to slide forward a little bit.   

“Yah!  Whose side are you on?  DO you really want to see me kiss Key?” ask Nicole in shock.

“I DO actually!  That would be MY highlight of the night!” beam Min.

“Yah!  I thought you were my friend!” pouted Nicole.

“I AM your friend…but it’s time to show some affection towards Key!  And what better way to do it than today?” hiss Min.

“Keep pulling CL!  Show us your “Women Power!”  Come on!  You have to win this!” scream Hara.

CL looks over at Hara and was surprised that she was cheering them on.  Hara must be on crack or something thought CL.  She continues to hold Mir by his waist and pulls him back harder.

Everyone’s head kept moving side-to-side not knowing who was going to win.  Mir and CL weren’t giving up due to some of the 91-liners cheering them on.

“Who do you think is going to win?” ask Key.

“Not sure…it’s going to be pretty close though.” replied Minho.

Key looks over at Nicole and he sees her fumbling around with her fingers.  She looks really nervous.  He walks up to her and whispers in her right ear “Tweety…are you okay?”

Nicole jumps and looks at Key.  She was too busy watching the game that she didn’t realized that Key was standing next to her.

“I’m fine Key…why do you ask?” question Nicole.

Key laughs.  “Whenever you fumble around with your fingers, there is something that is bothering you.  You’re my best friend…I know almost everything about you.  So…what’s wrong?”

Oh crap!  Should she tell him?  No…it’s best not to tell him about the bet…or else he will be cheering Mir/CL on thought Nicole.

Nicole clears .  “I’m just curious who will win…that’s all.”

Key tilted his head and smirks “You’re lying.”

Nicole avoids making eye contact with him.  “Yah…what makes you say that?”

Key leans his head closer to her and whispers “Because whenever you lie, you can’t look me in the eyes.”

Nicole quickly turns to look at Key and was startled.  His nose was touching hers and she looks into his sparkling eyes and smiles.  “So what if I’m lying?”

Key’s eyes widen but didn’t move his face away from her.  “Are you going to tell me?”

Nicole blushes.  She was expecting him to move his face away from her, but he didn’t move an inch. 

“Get a room!” joke Seohyun.

Nicole backs away from Key and was secretly thanking Seohyun for coming to her rescue.

Nana held onto Jinwoon tighter as she felt herself being pulled forward.  She could feel his hard rock abs and the more she felt them, the more excited she got. 

Jinwoon pull as hard as he could.  He clearly saw Mir and CL struggling but they weren’t giving up.  What surprised him the most was that they were working together as a team and CL wasn’t bossing him around or anything.

Key looks over at Seohyun and saw Min whispers something in her ear.  Seohyun opens up and quickly covers it with her hand.  Min whispers something into her ear again and this time Seohyun nodded her head yes.

“Keep pulling!” yell Mir.

“I’m trying!” shouted CL.

“Come on Mir!  You can do it!  I believe in you!” shouted Min.

Damn!  He was tired as hell, but he wasn’t giving up.  The fact that Min had just cheer for him made him pull even harder.  Jinwoon and Nana were strong, but what surprised him was CL’s strength.  She was very strong for a girl and they were actually working as a team. 

Jinwoon could clearly see that Mir and CL were close to reaching the red line.  Just a few more pulls and they would definitely win.  All of a sudden Seohyun shouted “Jinwoon oppa!  Fighting!!!!!”

Jinwoon turns his head and looks at Seohyun.  Why is she all of a sudden cheering for him?  A part of him was happy and another part of him was confused. 

“AHHHHHH!” shouted Nana.  She felt herself falling on top of Jinwoon and the next thing she knew, they were both being drag on the floor. 

CL and Mir kept pulling Jinwoon and Nana until they crossed over the red line. 

“WOW!  That was amazing!  I thought for sure Jinwoon and Nana were going to win!  But it turns out to be CL and Mir!  Congratulations!” shouted MC Changmyeong jumping up and down with joy.

“Our first win!” shouted CL.

“We did it!” yell Mir.

They both started jumping up and down with excitement.  CL couldn’t believe it!  She thought for sure they were going to lose, but luck was on their side!  She looks over at Mir and he smiles at her.  As much as she hated to admit this, she was actually having fun.

“Holy cow!  That was one tough game!  I thought for sure you guys were going to lose!” exclaim Jaejin.

“Good job Mir!  You sure show us your “strong” hands.” joke Dongwoon.

“Congratulations to you guys!” squeal Min and Hara.

“Thanks for cheering us on.” CL said with a smile.

“No problem!” beam Hara.  Truthfully, if it hadn’t been for the bet, she would have never cheered on CL…but she doesn’t know that…so what she doesn’t know won’t hurt.

Seohyun, Min, and Hara were now looking at Nicole with smiles on their faces.  They couldn’t wait until break! 

Nicole could not believe what had just happen!  Oh my god!  Now she had to kiss Key in front of all her friends during the break.  What will he think?  Will he be embarrassed by it?  Or will he enjoy it?  What did she get herself into?  She thought for sure Jinwoon and Nana were going to win! 

“What’s wrong?” question Minho.

“Huh?  Oh…nothing oppa…” Nicole replied nervously.

“If you think Mir/CL is going to be a problem for us, I can guarantee you that we can easily beat them.” said Minho with confident.

She had bigger things to worry about.  “Yeah…”

Key lightly taps Min by her left shoulder.  “Yah…what’s wrong with Nicole?”

Min turns around and giggles at him.  “Nothing…why do you ask?”

Key shrugs his shoulders.  “I just feel like she is hiding something from me…that isn’t like her at all.”

You are in for a BIG surprise thought Min.  She smirks “Yah…maybe she will tell you later…perhaps during break.”

“You KNOW something do you?” demanded Key.

Min just smiles at him and ignores his question.  Thankfully Mir came up to her and started talking about MBLAQ’s new CD. 

“Oppa, what happen?” question Nana.

“Um…” Jinwoon said scratching his head.  He wasn’t sure what to say to her.

~Flashback ~

“We need your help!  We really need Mir and CL to win this round so Nicole can kiss Key during break.” whispers Min.

Seohyun opens and quickly covers it with her hand.  What?!  Nicole wanted to kiss Key during break?!  How cute! 

“Can you please cheer on Jinwoon to distract him?” pleaded Min.

Seohyun nodded her head yes and Min squeals with happiness.  By distracting Jinwoon, Mir and CL would have the advantage of winning.  Though she felt kind of bad for doing it, she wanted to see if Nicole would really kiss Key during break.  She waited till it was the right moment to do it.

~End of flashback~

“Well?” ask Nana waiting for him to reply.

“When Seohyun cheer me on, I got distracted.” Jinwoon truthfully replied.

Nana could feel jealousy and disappointment washing over her.  She thought he had gotten over her…but she was wrong.  What did Seohyun have that she didn’t?  She couldn’t believe that Seohyun had that much effect on Jinwoon…especially with just one cheer. 

Jinwoon could see the hurt in her eyes and clears his throat.  “Nana, I’m really sorry.  I was just shock to hear Seohyun cheer for me.  Because of her distraction, I lost focus and it cost us the game.”

Nana faked a smile and said “You don’t need to explain anything to me oppa.  We lost and Mir/CL won it fair and square.” 

“Nana…” Jinwoon trail off.

Nana quickly walks away from him before he could say anything else.  She wasn’t going to let him know how she felt about him. 

MC Changmyeong turns to the audience and announced “Ladies and gentlemen, we will be taking a 10 minute break, so please feel free to walk around or simply just stretch out your legs.”

Min, Seohyun, and Hara quickly walk up to Nicole and corner her before she could escape.

“Where do you think you’re going?” question Hara wrapping both her arms around her.

“Yah!  I really need to use the bathroom!” pouted Nicole shaking her legs.

“We will let you go use the bathroom AFTER you kiss Key.” said Min.

Seohyun nodded her head in agreement.  “Yup…otherwise you won’t do it.”

Nicole sighs.  She knew escaping wasn’t going to help her.  She looks over at Key and saw him playing around with Jinwoon and Mir.

“Do I have to kiss him out here?  That wasn’t part of the deal!” said Nicole.

Hara scoff.  “That’s true…but I DO remember saying you had to kiss him in front of all the 91-liners.”

“A bet is a bet Cola…don’t back out now.” said Seohyun.

“Aish…fine!  Let’s have EVERYONE go to the bathroom then.  I will kiss him in the hallway where there will only be the 91-liners.” hiss Nicole.

“Nicole!  Let’s go use the bathroom.” said Nana and CL.

“Perfect!” shouted Min, Seohyun, and Hara.

“We will all meet you guys there!” yell out Nicole.

“Hey!  We need everyone to follow us to the bathroom.” commanded Hara as soon as they reach the boys.

“Why?” question Key.

“The girl’s bathroom?  No way!” yell Jaejin.

“You don’t need us to go in there with you guys.” said Dongwoon.

“You guys can take Key if you want.” teased Jinwoon.

Key smacks Jinwoon by his chest.  “Yah!  I’m not a girl!”

“You sure act like it sometimes….DIVA!” teased Minho.

“Yah!  Choi Minho…do you want to die?!” yell Key.

“Nicole has something VERY IMPORTANT to show us!  Let’s go…and stop wasting time!  Geez!  You guys are worse than first graders!” complain Hara.

“Why can’t she tell us here?” question Dongwoon.

“Yeah…” agreed Key.

“Dang!  Shut up and quit asking questions…just go!” shouted Min.

Seohyun and Min started pushing all the boys towards the hallway where the bathrooms were located.

Nicole was seen pacing back and forth.  Nana and CL looks at each other and looks at Nicole with a worried expression.

“Cola…what’s up with you?” ask CL.

“Huh?” said Nicole.  She was getting nervous because she saw the group of boys approaching near the bathroom.  She started to fumble all her fingers together and bit her lower lip.  She started walking towards the girls bathroom when Nana block her way.

“Yah…what’s wrong?  You’re hiding something from me aren’t you?” said Nana trying to get Nicole to look into her eyes.

Before Nicole could answer Nana, Hara shouted “We are all here!”

“Hurry up!  We have only 2 minutes left before the recording starts again!” panic Seohyun.

“Yah Jung Nicole, what was so important that you have to show us here?” questions Key. 

All 2o pair of eyes stares at Nicole and she held her breath before she spoke.  “Kim Kibum, I have like you for a very long time.  Forgive me for doing this!”

Nicole quickly ran up to Key; wrap her arms around his neck; and smack her lips hard onto his. 

Key’s eyes widen as Nicole continues to kiss him with her eyes closed.  All of the 91-liners gasps and couldn’t believe what was happening.

Nicole quickly pulls back from the kiss and mutters “Um…I gotta use the bathroom…excuse me for a couple of minutes.”

Nicole ran into the bathroom and quickly opens one of the stalls and locks the door.  She leans against the door and couldn’t believe she had just kiss Key in front of all her friends!  What’s going to happen now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you guys think of this chapter?  Please leave comments!  Thanks!  This story only gets better!