Chapter 15-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 3

My One and Only

I glanced over at Dongwoon and saw a worried look on his face.  Truthfully, I wasn’t even sure if I was going to beat Dongwoon’s score.  I haven’t been working out lately…yeah…I Kim Kibum have been kind of lazy…not that I’m proud of it.

I began walking towards MC Changmyeong and he grins at me and asks “Key, who would you like to cheer you on?”

I happily shouted “Nicole!”

Nicole looks at me and gives me a tiny smile.  All of the other girls gave Nicole a jealous look and CL pouted “Why am I here on this show again?”

CL’s comment made the crowd roar with laughter.  I laugh along with the crowd and look at Nicole hoping that she would yes. 

Dongwoon quickly glance at Nicole hoping that she would say no.  Even though Key was a Nicole’s best friend, he had a bad feeling that Key was going to steal Nicole as his partner.  If Key ends up stealing Nicole from me, I am seriously going to head lock him for sure.  Doesn’t he get the hint that I like Nicole?  Do I physically have to tell him that?  Damn…

“Nicole is VERY popular amongst the guys!  It’s no wonder why you are rank 3rd on Weekly Idol!  Everyone wants a piece of you!” teased MC Changmyeong.

Nicole bust out laughing at MC Changmyeong comment and happily said “Today is a very GOOD day!  This is the most attention I have ever received!”

Everyone started laughing and MC Changmyeong said “So, what is your answer Nicole?”

Without thinking, Nicole nodded her head yes.  MC Changmyeong then asks “Are you going to be performing another dance for us then?  I don’t mind you doing your dance again.”

Nicole laughs and said “I will sing song for him.”

“Ohhhhhhhh…” said the crowd and the rest of the girls.

Wow!  Nicole was going to sing for me?!  That was even better than a cheer!  My heart started pounding faster as she slowly walks towards me with the microphone in her hand. The crowd starts screaming and clapping.  They were standing a few inches away from each other and Nicole could see excitement glowing in his eyes.  Nicole looks deep into my eyes and started singing:

Hello by Shinee

Hello!  Hello! 

Kibum you are sooooo darn CUTE!

Hello!  Hello!

I’m sooooo fall-in in love with youuuuuu

I know (pointing to herself)…they know…(pointing to all the 91-liner girls)…you know (pointing to key)

So, what cha gonna do?

I quickly look away from Key and start walking back towards Dongwoon.  I could feel Dongwoon staring at me, but he didn’t say anything.  For some reason, I’m feeling guilty towards Dongwoon…damn it…why am I feeling like this?  Shouldn’t I be happy?  Damn Nicole…what the hell is wrong with you?

“Ya….Nicole change Shinee’s Hello lyrics…it’s definitely going to make the headlines tomorrow!” teased MC Changmyeong.

I kept staring at Nicole.  I wanted to know so badly what was going through her mind.  What bother me the most was when she said I’m sooooo falling in love with youuuuu, I know, they know, you know…so what cha gonna do?  Does that mean Nicole was in love with Key?  And does that mean I don’t stand a chance?  I bit my lower lip and finally whisper to Nicole “Did you really mean it?”

Nicole looks up at me and said “What are you talking about?”

“Are you really falling in love with Key?” I repeated myself.

Nicole gives me a smile and said “Are you jealous oppa?”

“I’m a little hurt.” I said giving her a sad smile.

Before Nicole could say anything back to Dongwoon, Min jumps in between Dongwoon and her and smirk “Ya…why are you guys whispering?  I want to know too!”

Damn you Min!  Why is it that whenever I want to talk to Nicole, I am always being interrupted?  Dongwoon…you must have the worst luck ever!  I frown at Min and turn my attention towards Key.

Whew!  Thank heavens Min interrupted us!  I wasn’t sure how to reply back to Dongwoon.  I nervously look at Min and gave her a weak smile.  

“Is something bothering you Cola?” question Min.

“No, why do you ask?” I replied.

Min shrugged her shoulders and said “You look like you’re confused about something...”

I wrap my right arm around Min’s shoulder and whisper into her left ear “I’m just hungry…that’s all.”

Min gave me a Don’t-Lie-To-Me look and I giggled.  “I’m serious Min-ish!”

Min rolls her eyes at me and shook her head.  We both turn our heads towards Key who was positioning himself on the floor. 

“On your marks…get ready…set…GO!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

The crowd started chanting “Kibum!  Kibum!  Kibum!”

Hm…this is going to be interesting.  I glance over at Dongwoon and I can see him glaring at Key.  I couldn’t believe that Nicole sang I’m sooooo falling in love with you to Key… Nicole doesn’t even realize that she was confessing to him.  But then again…it was just a cheer…hm…who knows?  I could never figure out what was going through Nicole’s head sometimes.  I look over at Jinwoon and saw him cheering Key on…hm…Jinwoon isn’t that bad-looking…why didn’t I notice that before?  Nana…you came here to win…snap out of it!  Aish…I think Jinwoon is going to pick Seohyun as his partner…damn…why does everybody want her? 

Come on diva!  Just a little bit more!  Don’t give up!  Must beat Dongwoon’s score!  You can do it!  “And…STOP!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

There were many fans jumping up and down on the stands screaming.  I got up on my feet and look at MC Changmyeong with a smile.  “Congratulations Key!  You did 36 push-ups!  Not bad!  So far, you have the highest score!”

My face fell with disappointment.  I look down on the floor…I felt defeated again…why does this always happen to me?  Nicole must of notice my sad face so she grab onto my left hand with her right hand a gives it a small squeeze.  Taken by surprise I look at her and she whisper to me smiling “Why so sad oppa?  It’s just a game.”

I was starting to feel a little bit better.  Nicole was holding onto my hand!  And she did it on her own free will!  I squeeze her hand back in return and happily whisper back “I know…I just want you to hold my hand.”

“Yah….” Nicole said trailing off.  Her face turns red and quickly pulls her hand away from me.  I laugh and lightly pinch her on her right cheek.

Key notice Dongwoon and Nicole flirting with each other.  He wanted to storm over there and yank her away from him.  Calm down diva…there are cameras everywhere.  I waited patiently for MC Changmyeong to announce for me to go and pick my partner. 

“Since you have the highest score you can pick whoever you want as your partner.” MC Changmyeong happily said.

I made my way over to the girls and saw CL waving her right hand at me to pick her as my partner.  I giggled and walk past all the girls and stop behind Nicole.  I saw Dongwoon eyes glowing with anger and jealousy as I wrap both my arms around Nicole’s shoulder and drag her away from Dongwoon.

The crowd went wild and started screaming “KeyCole!  KeyCole!  KeyCole!”

“Ya…Nicole again?!  Wow…Nicole…you must have SOMETHING that all the boys want…what is it?” question MC Changmyeong smirking.

“Ya!  Are we chop-liver over here or what?” hollered CL.

Everyone started laughing at CL.  MC Changmyeong turn to look at CL and said “CL, why don’t rap for us?  Show the boys what kind of talent you have!”

The crowd started chanting “CL!  CL!  CL!”

CL took the microphone from MC Changmyeong and started singing 2NE1 “Clap Your Hands.”  CL got the crowd up to their feet and started dancing.  After a powerful performance, MC Changmyeong teased “Ah…I wish I could rap and dance like that too.”

MC Changmyeong comment causes everyone to laugh.  I kept both my arms wrap around Nicole’s shoulder and hug her tightly.  All of a sudden Nicole grabs my right hand with her right hand and quickly turns around to face me.

“Key, what happen to your knuckles?  Did you get into a fight?  Does it hurt?” said a worried Nicole.

I smiled at her and said “Don’t worry about it Nicole.  I’m fine.”  Truthfully, I was excited because Nicole was holding my hand tightly.  I look over my shoulder and saw Dongwoon glaring at us.  I smirk at him and pull Nicole in closer towards me.  Nicole was still observing my hand and from the corner of her eyes, she notices that Dongwoon was staring at us and she quickly drops my hand and step away from me. 

“Dongwoon, you will have to choose someone else as your partner.  You score is still higher than Mir and Jaejin, so you can take their partners as well.” MC Changmyeong said grinning.

Jaejin was gloating with excitement!  He was very happy that Key snatched Nicole away from Dongwoon.  That’s good…at least he is getting a taste of his own medicine.  Dongwoon walk up behind Seohyun and warp his arms around her.  The crowd scream with jealousy while Seohyun giggled by the fans reaction.

There was only Jinwoon and Minho left.  Things were starting to heat up.  Although Jinwoon wasn’t as competitive as Minho, he was just as strong and fast.  Minho knew Jinwoon work out all the time, and he was going to be tough to beat.  They both look at each other and smiled.  They both knew that they were each other’s biggest competitor.

“We are now down to Jinwoon and Minho…who would like to go next?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Let’s do rock, paper, scissors?” Jinwoon said challenging Minho.

Minho smiled back and said “Alright…let’s do it.”

“Ohhhhhhhh….” chanted the crowd.   

“Ah….this is going to be fun!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon and Minho counted to three and both threw their right hand out.

Jinwoon’s right hand was shape out as a rock meanwhile Minho right hand was shape out as his paper.

“Rock vs. Paper!  Paper wins!  That means you’re up next Jinwoon!” yell out MC Changmyeong. 

“Yes!” shouted Minho raising his left fist in the air.

Jinwoon look dumbfounded but smiled and clap his hand a few times and happily accepted the defeat from Minho. 

“Jinwoon, besides Nicole…who would you like to cheer you on?” MC Changmyeong teased.

Nicole snorted really loud.  Everyone bust out laughing from the way she snorted.  Nicole covers up her face and leans behind Key’s right shoulder to hide her embarrassment.  Key could feel excitement rushing through his body.  It felt really good to have Nicole by his side.

“I want Nana to cheer me on.” Jinwoon shyly said.

Nana who heard me call her name gave me a surprised look.  Seohyun also turn her head and look at me with hanging wide open.  Seohyun was probably expecting me to call her name out, but after she rejected me…I was feeling sour towards her.  Nana, on the other hand was tall, slender, pretty, and damn…how come I never notice her beauty before?  Nana gave me a y smile and shouted to the KBS producer “Music please!”  

BoA’s song “I’ll Eat You Up” started playing and Nana ily dance her way towards Jinwoon.  As she approaches Jinwoon, she put her right arm on his left arm and did 2 y wave dance for him.  Jinwoon smiled brightly at Nana and started moving his body side to side.  Nana spun her body around shaking her at Jinwoon and when the music stops playing, she turns her head around and winks at him.  Jinwoon who seems to be enjoying Nana’s shaking couldn’t help smiling to himself. 

Jinwoon clap his hands wildly and started chanting along with the crowd “We want more!  We want more!  We want more!”

Nana laughs and shakes her head no.  MC Changmyeong then asks “Ah…it looks like Jinwoon enjoying this too much…Jinwoon-ish…is your heart okay?”

“I think I’m going to have a heart attack pretty soon.” joke Jinwoon putting both of his hands on his chest.

The crowd roars with laughter and Nana shyly smiles at Jinwoon.  Jinwoon position himself on the floor and waited for MC Changmyeong order.

“Alight Jinwoon…on your marks…get ready…set…GO!” shouted Changmyeong.

Damn…after Nana’s shaking…I can’t even concentrate.  Come on…keep you fool…you need to beat Kibum’s score.  Up and down…up and down…up and down…

“And…STOP!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

I collapse on the floor breathing heavily and look up at MC Changmyeong.  MC Changmyeong gave me an evil smile and asks “Jinwoon…how many did you think you did?”

“40?” I nervously replied.

MC Changmyeong shook his head no and then yells out “You did 37!  Congratulations!  You have out beated Key, Dongwoon, Mir, and Jaejin’s score so far!”

37 push-ups?!  Damn!  I quickly got up on my feet and started dancing like a little kid.  All the 91-liners started laughing and pointing at me.  I look over at the girls and saw Nana and CL giggling. 

“Calm down Jinwoon…the competition isn’t over yet…we still have Minho left.” said MC Changmyeong giving him a wicked smile.

I stopped dancing and had completely forgotten that Minho didn’t go yet……

“I can’t believe you beat Key’s score by one!  That was totally amazing!  You may now choose your partner….ah…this is getting very interesting!  Is everyone enjoying the show so far?” shouted MC Changmyeong to the crowd.

There were screams of “YES!” coming from both sides of the gymnasium. 

Jinwoon gave the crowd his killer eye smile and slowly walk towards CL and Nana.  Damn…who do I choose?  I original wanted Nicole as my partner, but after Nana’s dance…I’m thinking I might choose her.  I saw CL giving me a Pick-me-or-you’re-dead look!  That is scary…I didn’t know CL that well…so it would be awkward for us to be partners.  I walk past CL and stood behind Nana…hm…maybe I should tease the audience and make them think that I want Nicole as my partner.  I secretly laugh to myself and walks pass Nana and heard the crowd go “Ohhhhhh!”

I stood behind Nicole and Key narrowed his eyes at me snarled “Yah!  Do you want me to beat you up?!  Nicole is MINE!”  Key jokingly push Jinwoon out of the way and step up behind Nicole and wrap his arms around her.

MC Changmyeong was startled by Key’s reaction and smirked “It looks like there is going to be a fight between Key and Jinwoon!”

There was an “OHHHHHHHH!” coming from the crowd and some started chanted “Fight!  Fight!  Fight!”

I nervously look at Key and gave him a tiny smile.  Damn…he wants to be partners with me that bad?  There was a spark of excitement rushing through my body. 

Nana curled up her right hand into a small fist and thought if Jinwoon picks Nicole as her partner…she was seriously going to seriously throw a tantrum.

Jinwoon laugh at Key’s reaction and walk back towards Nana and wrap his arms around her shoulders and shyly said “I pick Nana.”

I smiled happily and thank the lord that Jinwoon had chosen me to be his partner.  I turn around to face Jinwoon and gave him a y wink which caused him to blush. 

CL seems irritated that that no one had picked her as their partner so she looks at all the boys and sarcastically said “Am I not pretty or what?”

After hearing CL’s comment, all of the 91-liner boys looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.  Key pretended to play with his nail; meanwhile Dongwoon put his head down and stared at the shiny floor, whereas Jaejin was fussing with his watch; Mir pretending to count his fingers, and Jinwoon pretending to cough. 

“Don’t lose hope yet CL, you still have Minho left.” MC Changmyeong said trying to cheer CL up. 

“Jaejin, don’t you think CL is pretty?” question MC Changmyeong.

Damn it…why did MC Changmyeong have to put me on the spot?  I honestly didn’t think CL was attractive…she was an amazing rapper, but totally not my type.  I hesitated before I answer “CL is pretty in her own way…”

“What do you mean by that?” MC Changmyeong ask smirking at me.

Geez…what do I say now?  Why is he picking on me?  I cleared my throat and mumbled “Every girl is pretty in their own way...um…CL is pretty when she raps…”

“Ah…so CL is only pretty when she raps, but when it comes to her “looks” you are not attracted to her, correct?” MC Changmyeong said giving me an evil smile.

I quickly defended myself and shouted “Yah!  I didn’t say that!  Those words came out from your mouth, not mine!”

The crowd started laughing and I notice CL giving me a dirty look.  Geez…what I said was true…she wasn’t the best-looking girl, I said she look pretty when she rap…wasn’t that a good enough compliment already?

“CL may not be attracted in Jaejin’s eyes, but in some other guy’s eyes, she is pretty to them.” Nicole quickly said coming to Jaejin’s rescue. 

I quickly glance at Nicole and threw her a huge smile.  Thank heavens Nicole was here to help me out.  Nicole smiled back at me and questions MC Changmyeong “Do YOU think CL is pretty?”

“Of course I do!” MC Changmyeong quickly replied.

CL smiled and said “You have good taste!”

Everyone laugh and started to relax again.  Minho was the only one left to compete and CL was the only girl left waiting to be partner up.  The crowd was wondering if Minho was going to choose CL as his partner or not.

“Last but not least, our most competitive idol Choi Minho!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  The crowd roars with cheers and chanted “Minho!  Minho!  Minho!”

I smiled and waved at the crowd.  It was getting pretty competitive.  I thought for sure Jinwoon was going to pick Nicole as his partner.  I felt a relief when he chose Nana instead.  I stretch out my arms and MC Changmyeong smiles at me and said “Minho, since you are the last one to compete, who would you like to cheer you on?”

I looked at all the girls and I notice Min waving her hand at me to pick her.  CL then blurted out “Choi Minho, you better pick me!”

I laugh along with the crowd and felt my face burn up.  Honestly…I didn’t want either one of them to cheer me on.

“I want…Seohyun.” I shyly said.

“Ah…I thought for sure you were going to say Nicole!” shrieked MC Changmyeong.

Nicole giggled and said “I can’t hog the spotlight all to myself!”  The crowd laughs at Nicole’s cute reaction. 

I felt jealousy wash over me.  What?!  Minho didn’t pick me!  Was I not good enough?  What did Seohyun have that I didn’t?  I was ready to scream…whoa…calm down Min…calm down…

Seohyun who was surprised that Minho call out her name.  Seohyun gave Minho a tiny smile and nodded her head yes.

MC Changmyeong looks at Seohyun and gives her a wicked smile and said “What kind of cheer will you be performing for Minho?”   

“I will sing a song for Minho.” Seohyun shyly said.

“Ohhhhhh…” the crowd excitedly said.

Gee by Girls’ Generation

It’s too bright, my eyes are blinded

I can’t stop to breathe; I’m a girl falling in love

Gee Gee Gee Gee

Baby Baby

Gee Gee Gee Gee

Baby Baby

Oh, I can’t look at you I’m embarrassed

I can’t look at you

I’ve fallen in love, I’m a shy girl

Gee Gee Gee Gee

Baby Baby Baby

Gee Gee Gee Gee

Bay-Bay- Bay-Bay- Bay-Bay

What should I do? (What should I do?)

(About my trembling heart) My trembling heart

After Seohyun was done performing “Gee” there was an explosive response from the crowd.  They started clapping, screaming, and whistling at her.  Minho claps his hands and smiled shyly at her.

“Ah…I haven’t heard that song in a while…Minho…are you satisfied with her performance?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“I’m very satisfied!” Minho said happily covering his face.

Seohyun put on a very cute and y dance for Minho.  I shouldn’t care because Nana put on a very good performance for me…I tried not to look at Seohyun, but every time I look at her, my heart fluttered.  I know she doesn’t have feelings for me…but it’s hard to let go.  Aish…Jinwoon…man up!  Nana may not be as beautiful as Seohyun, but she sure was y-looking!  I’m happy to be pair up with Nana than CL!  Man…I honestly feel sorry for whoever gets partner up with her…she seems to have such a negative attitude…totally not my style!

Dongwoon didn’t seem to be affected by Seohyun’s performance for Minho.  He was secretly rooting for Minho to get a higher score than Jinwoon.  He was also hoping he would snatch Nicole away from Key as well.  Aish…I shouldn’t be acting like this…but I can’t stand Key being partners with Nicole.

Damn…whether Minho gets a high score or not, he better pick me as his partner.  I hate being picked last.  Aish…I still can’t believe Jaejin said I was only pretty when I rap…well…he wasn’t good-looking himself either…so he shouldn’t talk at all!  Well, at least 2NE1 was more popular than F.T. Island.  I’m here to win the trip!  I could care less about anything else here.  Fighting!

…I’m getting nervous here.  What happens if Minho scores higher than Jinwoon?  What’s going to happen if Minho takes Nicole away from me?  All I know is that I’m going to kick Minho’s after the show if he steals Nicole…

I watch Minho position himself on the floor getting ready for MC Changmyeong to time him.  I sigh to myself...am I not pretty?  Are my “looks” lower than CL?  I have nothing against CL but I do know that I AM cuter than her.  But compare my “looks” to Seohyun, Nicole, Hara, and Nana…they are 10 times better-looking than me.  God…please have Minho pick me!  I look over at Mir and saw him picking his nose.  Ewwwww!!!!!  Please…please…please…have Minho pick me!

“On your marks…get ready…set…GO!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

You can do it!  Focus…keep going…must beat Jinwoon’s score!  Come on!  I huff and puff and kept my pushing myself.  I wanted a vacation really bad…I want to win this really bad!  Focus…just focus…

There were screams and surprises coming from the crowd.  “And…STOP!” scream MC Changmyeong happily.  I stop and breathed heavily.  I got up on my feet and look at all the guys were clapping their hands wildly at me (expect for Key). 

“Minho, how many push-ups did you think you did?” MC Changmyeong asks.

“Well, from the looks on Key’s face, I think I beat Jinwoon’s score…right?” Minho replied proudly.

“You did 40 push-ups!  Congratulations!  You received the highest score!” MC Changmyeong happily said.

It felt good to be number one.  I hated losing and I couldn’t wait to participate in the next few games.  I don’t plan on losing…watch out guys…here I come!

“Alight gentlemen, since Minho scored the highest amongst all of you, he can pick whoever he wants as his partner.” said MC Changmyeong.

I held my breath as Minho started walking towards my direction.  Yes!  He was going to pick me as his partner!  CL was standing next to my right and I could feel Minho walk pass her...I secretly smiled to myself.  I was expecting him to wrap his arms around me but then I heard an “OHHHH!” from the crowd.  I quickly turn my head and saw that Minho was about to wrap both of his arms around Seohyun, but then stopped halfway like Jinwoon did to Nana earlier.  My heart was pumping with jealousy.  The next thing I knew he walks behind Nicole and wrap both his arms around her shoulders tightly and drags her away from Key. Minho had chosen Nicole to be his partner!  What the hell?!  Nicole?!  Are you serious?!  Both my hands curl up into a fist.  I was mad!  What did Nicole have that I didn’t?  Alight Nicole…I (Min) is your enemy today!  I WILL not let you guys win today!

My heart was jumping up and down with joy!  Yes!  Minho had chosen Nicole as his partner!  I really wish I had brought my camera with me; Key’s face was priceless right now.  Key look like he was ready to fight Minho.  I saw both of his hands curl up into a tight fist.  I have never seen Key so mad before…it was kind of scary.  What is wrong with him?  It’s just a game…

Wow!  Key looks like he is ready to kill Minho!  I have never seen him act like that before.  I thought for sure Minho was going to pick me as his partner because of the way how he was going to wrap his arms around my shoulders.  I hope Key doesn’t hurt Minho during the games…I hope he knows that it’s just a game.  I was a little disappointed that Minho didn’t pick me, but it’s okay.  Having Dongwoon as my partner isn’t bad…as long as it wasn’t Jinwoon.

What the hell?!  Minho didn’t pick me?!  Great!  Just great!  CL…you are such a loser!  Once this recording is done, I am never going on any game shows anymore!  I feel like crap right now!

“Nicole?!  Ah…Nicole is one LUCKY girl!  Minho…why did you pick Nicole?” question MC Changmyeong excitedly.

“Nicole is competitive.  We both hate losing and I believe that having Nicole as my partner will strengthen up my chances of winning the grand prize today.” Minho replied happily.  

“Ah…I see.  So…you’re not really interested in Nicole and you’re just interested in winning the grand prize…correct?” teased MC Changmyeong.

Minho laughs and shyly said “Nicole is my friend, but when we win the grand prize, I will be spending 3 days and 2 nights with her…so that should give me some time to PERSONALLY get to know her.”

“OHHHHHH…” cried the crowd along with some jealousy screams.

I giggled and playfully smack Minho on his chest.  I look over Minho’s shoulder and notice that there were flames coming out from his eyes.  Key looks pretty angry that Minho chose me as his partner.  Why is he acting like that?  Didn’t he know that this was just a game?

What the heck?!  I can’t believe Minho just took Nicole away from me?!  That’s it!  Once we get back to Shinee’s dorm, I’m going to punch his pretty face and leave a few scars on his lips!  I curl up both my hands into a tight fist. 

“Are you okay Key?” question MC Changmyeong.  He notice that Key look upset.

Key stiffens up his throat and forces a smile. “I’m okay…why do you ask?”

“Yah…you look pretty upset.  It’s just Nicole…look on the bright side…you have score higher than Dongwoon, Mir, and Jaejin, so that means you can still pick any their partners.  You just won’t be able to choose Nicole or Nana.  If not, there is still CL.” explaining MC Changmyeong.

CL who looks like she was ready to walk off the KBS Dream Team recording smiled and said “Yah!  It’s okay…I don’t need any of them.  I can win this on my own.”

“Aw…CL must be feeling pretty lonely right now…don’t worry CL…you’ll have a partner soon.  Key, you may go make your selection.” commanded MC Changmyeong. 

I sigh and gave one last dirty look at Minho.  Damn…who should I choose now?  I didn’t know CL that well, Seohyun looks like she is avoiding my eyes, Hara seems to be in her own little world, and Min kept giving me desperate “HELP ME” looks.  I giggled to myself and walk towards her.  I wrap both my arms around her shoulders and lightly drag her away from Mir.

Mir then shouted “Ya!  Are you blind?  Min was already mine!”

“Sorry man…I need someone light to carry.” I laugh.

“Excuse me?!  Are you saying that we’re fat?!” shouted Seohyun, CL, and Hara.

I laugh even harder and said “No, I didn’t mean it like that!”

MC Changmyeong smirks and said “Well, if you didn’t mean it like that, why didn’t you choose CL as your partner then?”

“It’s because Min wanted me to pick her as her partner.” I truthfully said.

Min just smiled while Mir gave Key an evil stare.  MC Changmyeong grinned at Mir and said “Mir, since you have the lowest score, your partner is CL.”

What the hell?!  Damn you Key…you going to get it!  Just wait until we start the REAL games!  Now I am stuck being partners with CL.  I slowly walk over to CL and force a smile at her.  This is the worst pairing ever!

CL didn’t seem too happy being pair up with Mir.  Great!  Now I am stuck being his partner for the rest of the day!  Could this day get any worse?  Hm…I might as well take my anger out on all the 91-liners today…get ready guys…I’m going be very physical today!

Minho was so happy that Nicole was his partner!  He look at her and whisper “Let’s win today!”

Nicole smiles and happily whisper back “Hell yeah!  Fighting oppa!”

“Alright, here are the final couples for today’s Dream Team 91-Liner Special:  Minho/Nicole, Jinwoon/Nana, Key/Min, Dongwoon/Seohyun, Jaejin/Hara, and Mir/CL.  In order for our viewers to get to know the 91-Liners better, our next game is a game that has been very popular in the past amongst celebrity idols.  Although this game has never been play here on Dream Team, today we will be using that game.   This game is no other than “OF COURSE!” game.” shrieked MC Changmyeong.

The crowd started clapping and screaming really loud.  The “OF COURSE” game was very popular and everyone knew how the game works. 

“I’m sure there will be some juicy stories, love lines, and strong attacks today!  I am anticipating and looking forward to this game!  Viewers, please don’t change the channel!  I can guarantee you guys that you don’t want to miss out on this!” MC Changmyeong said smiling into the camera.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  The power was all mess up!  We would have power...and then no power!  Talk about global warning!  It's mess up here in Wisconsin!  Anyway, I want to deeply apoligize to everyone!  I know you guys were waiting...again I am SO SORRY!  Please fogive me!  I hope this chapter makes up for it!  Please leave comments!  I really want your feedbacks!