Chapter 1-Are we more than friends?

My One and Only

"Hi Nicole!" scream Min.

I turn around and saw Min running towards me.  She hug me and I giggled and said "Hi Min!  Its great to see you again!"

"I post up the picture of us on twitter!  Damn....our skin tone look so dark!" complain Min.

I laugh and said "That's because we were backstage and it was dark.  I had a blast performing in Thailand...despite the hot weather....but it was great to see some of the 91-liner together."

"Yea, it was awesome to have the 91-liner together!  Too bad we didn't see Nana...I was hoping to catch up with her." Min said sadly.

"Yea...she miss out.  It would of have been awesome to see her again." I said.

"So, what's up with you and Key?" ask Min.

"What about us?" I said shyly.

"Well, there were some crazy Thai fans that posted some pictures up of Key, Woohyun, and you in Thailand.  I believe it was during the day time though.  You stood pretty close to Key.  If there is something going on between the both of you, wouldn't you tell me?" Min said.

"Min!  I can't believe you would say something like that.  You know that Key and I are best friends.  What's wrong with standing next to each other?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Best friends can date too you know...." Min said smirking.

"What are you saying?  I don't even think Key thinks of me in that kind of way." I said.

Min look at me and shook her head.  "Sometimes I think the both of you are so blinded by LOVE.  I can see your forehead saying "I LOVE my best friend!"

I laugh and link my arms with Min and said "I can love my best friend, but let's have fate decide if we are meant to be a couple or not.  If we aren't meant to be then I have nothing to lose."

Min laugh and said "Well, personally I think you two should just date.  There is nothing wrong with that.  You don't even have to go public about it.  The only ones that will know about you guys would be your group mates, 91-liners, your family, and your agency."

I lightly patted Min's head and said "What about those crazy fans!  I'm too young to die!  Besides, I really like our relationship the way how it is right now."

"Fans will always be fans....you have good fans and bad fans....we aren't getting younger you know?" Min said giggling.

I laugh along with Min....but what she said was true.  We weren't getting any younger.  I wanted to date...but I haven't found anyone close to my type.   Was I too picky?  I admit that I have a lot of celebrity male idol friends, but they were just merely friends.  Some of them had girlfriends and their girlfriends were my friends as well.  Key and I have been best friends since 2008.  True, he can be too blunt sometimes....like the time when he told me to go on a diet.  I was pretty hurt when he said that to me.  I sure shut him up after I went on my intense diet.  I feel good about the way how I look right now, so I guess I have to thank him for that.  Out of all the 91-liners, Key was the closest to me.  We talk about everything and anything.  Would it be weird if we both dated?  I knew there were some KeyCole fans out there, but still...what happens if things didn't work out between us?  Would it ruin our friendship?  Would it affect the 91-liner?  His friends were my friends, and my friends were his friends.  I don't want things to become awarkard between everyone.

"Earth to Nicole!  What flavor of ice cream did you want?" Min said waving her hands in my face.

I was too busy thinking of Key that I didn't realized that Min and I were already at the ice cream store.  "Oh....sorry.  Um...I would like to have a triple scoop of chocolate in a dish please." I said. 

"It's my treat." Min said pulling out money out of her pocket.

"Are you sure?  I can pay for my own." I said.

"Don't worry about it.  I got it." Min said smiling.  "What were you thinking about?"

"Um....." I trail off.

"Thinking about Key?" Min said with a smirk.

I blush and look away.  "What makes you think I was thinking about him?"

Min laugh and said "I'm one of your good friends Cole, and from the look on your face, YOU were thinking about him!"

"Shhhhh....don't talk so loud Min" I said looking around making sure that no one heard us.

"You LIKE him don't you?" said Min.

"Key is my best friend, but I never thought of him more than that....why are we talking about him again?" I ask Min not looking at her.

"Fine...fine....we won't talk about him anymore...so what do you think of Jinwoon?" ask Min

I laugh at Min and said "What about Jinwoon?  You know he is a close friend of mine.  And if you think there is something between us, you're wrong!"

Min laugh and grab our ice creams and pointed to a table by the window.  "Let's sit over there."

I nodded my head and followed Min to the table.  We sat there eating our ice cream and I thank Min for buying my ice cream.  We mostly talk about what we were gonna do for the summer.  After an hour pass by, Min had to get back to the studio and meet up with the rest of the Miss A members.

"Thank you again for coming out Cole!  Let's do this more often!" Min said hugging me.

"No problem Min.  You know I will always make time for you.  Next time it will be my treat.  Text me later okay?" I said.

"Okay.  Take care Cola!" Min said waving her hand.  I wave good-bye to her and starting walking towards KARA dorm.

My phone started ringing and I pull out my phone and a huge smile cross my face.  It was KEY!

"Hello?" I said

"Hi baby!  Where are you?" Key ask

"I just got done eating ice cream with Min.  I'm heading back to KARA's dorm.  Why?" I ask

"WHAT?!  You guys had ice cream without me?" scream Key.

I pull my phone away from ear and laugh "Dang Key, don't scream.  I thought you had practice?"

"We did, but we got done early." said Key.

"Well, you should of text me earlier.  Min and I would of waited for you." I said

"How far are you right now?" ask Key

"Well, I'm almost to KARA's dorm.  Why?" I ask

"If you don't have plans, wanna hang out?  I can meet you at your dorm?  I wanna celebrate Shinee's win with you." said Key

I could not help but feel happy right now.  "Sure, I'll wait for you at KARA's dorm."

"Perfect!  I see you soon!" Key said happily.