About a girl

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Ji Soo let out a sigh of relief as soon as the doors of Syae Ri’s room closed.

“Yah. What happened back there?”

“Aigoo.” Ji Soo exclaimed as she sat down on the blue beanie chair. “This guy… Yunho, I think, was, like, very weird. It was like he was hitting on me or something like that. It was scary.”

Syae Ri chuckled. “Aish. Yoochun-oppa does have some very weird friends.”

“Yah!” Ji Soo said. “Not all of them. I just learned earlier that my big brother and my cousin hang out with your stepbrother.”

“Bwo? Really?” Syae Ri asked as she sat on the edge of her bed. “Cousin? That Jaejoong guy?”

Ji Soo nodded.

“Oh.” Syae Ri continued. “I think I met him before but not your brother. I think only Sae In and Seun Yoo know him.”

“Aw, jealous?” Ji Soo asked, as her lips curled into a mischievous smile. “If you want I’ll introduce you to him some time. He’s single now, you know.”

“Whatever.” Syae Ri said as she took a pillow and threw it, hitting the younger girl on the face.

“Yah! I’m not saying anything unnie!’ Ji Soo said, acting innocent.

Syae Ri just shrugged. “So, any guesses as to when Seun Yoo’s coming here?”

“Aish.” Ji Soo let out. “Expect her to be here early in the morning tomorrow.”

♥;♥;♥;♥

Seun Yoo walked idly as she followed the directions Syae Ri had given her. She knew she was late but didn’t see any point at rushing. When she reached the house that resembled what Syae Ri had described, she rang the door bell and hoped she came to the right one. Her fingers played with the Naruto key chain that was hanging on her bag while she waited for Syae Ri to open the gates. It was a brief wait. Moments later, the gates opened but Syae Ri wasn’t the one who opened it. A guy did.

♥;♥;♥;♥

After much effort, Yoochun had finally convinced the guys to stay at the kitchen instead of the living room. Making them stay on the living room longer will only make the chances for Yunho to meet Syae Ri and her friends bigger. Yoochun couldn’t risk that.

He sat down in front of the dining table, choosing the place nearest the hallway. Junsu and Yunho sat with him, sitting just across each other while Jaejoong and Changmin busily browsed the refrigerator for its contents.

Yoochun hadn’t had at least five seconds in his seat when the doorbell echoed throughout the house again. He stood up and grudgingly made his way out.

♥;♥;♥;♥

A good-looking guy in a gray shirt and faded jeans opened the gates. He had a messy bob-liked hair and was a few inches taller than Seun Yoo. He stood there and looked at her curiously. Seun Yoo blushed as she made eye contact with him. His eyes had a kind of twinkle in them that she only saw in anime characters. This is the first time she’s seeing it in a real person. Seun Yoo stood there rigidly for a moment until finally urging herself to say something.

“A-annyeonghaseyo?” she said with an immediate bow.

“Annyeonhaseyo.” Replied the guy.

“I-is this where Lee Syae Ri lives?”

“Yes,” he said with a smile and this made Seun Yoo’s heart suddenly beat faster. “She’s upstairs, in her room. Come in.”

He led the way inside and she followed, trying hard not to look at the guy in front of her. She was already feeling weird enough and to ogle at him more will surely lead to weirder things.

“You’re another friend of hers?” he suddenly asked as he opened the door. Now she didn’t have any choice but to look at him. “Ji Soo’s already here.”

“You know Ji Soo-unnie?” Seun Yoo asked.

“Yes.” Yoochun replied with much enthusiasm, finally getting the girl to talk more. “She’s actually the only one of my dongsaeng’s friends I know... for now”

“Dongsaeng? You’re Syae Ri-unnie’s stepbrother?”

Yoochun nodded then smiled at her. “Yoochun imnida.”

“Oh, nice to meet you. Seun Yoo imnida.”

Seun Yoo smiled as she made a short bow at the introductions.

“Yah! Hyung!” Yoochun heard Junsu yell from the kitchen. “Come here quick!”

“Aish.” Yoochun mouthed.

“Junsu-sunbae is here?” Seun Yoo asked, recognizing that high pitched voice.

“You know him too?”

“Of course, Ji Soo and I know each other ever since we were born.” Seun Yoo said with a big smile.

Yoochun chuckled. “Well, I’m being called on. Syae Ri’s room is the first one on the right.”

Yoochun pointed up the stairs and Seun Yoo nodded. He flashed another sweet smile before disappearing into the kitchen. Seun Yoo smiled widely as she watched him go. He was definitely good looking in her opinion and was relieved that she can still talk to him normally even when her heart is hammering just at the sight of him.

“Yoochun” she mouthed. She then went up the stairs and knocked on the door of first room on the right.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Yoochun slowly arranged his thoughts as he went into the kitchen. That girl earlier made him uncomfortable, but in a good way. Her deep set eyes and her sweet smile were replayed in his head. There was something about her… he just can’t quite put his finger to it.

“Hyung,” Changmin called waking Yoochun up to reality. “Where’s the kimchi?”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
C♥mments please!