It turned out to be true

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Yoochun held Seun Yoo’s hand tightly, yet gently, as they walked around the park. They had (disappeared) left the Woo’s house an hour ago and they took this chance to go on a stroll.

“Yah, what are you thinking?” Yoochun asked in his gorgeous baritone voice.

“Hmm, you.” Seun Yoo said half-jokingly.

“I know that.” He chuckled. “What else?”

Seun Yoo sighed. She wanted to know something but she felt a little embarrassed to ask Yoochun about it.

“Yah, Seun Yoo-ah.”

“I was just wondering… What exactly are we two?” she asked, looking away from him as she did.

Yoochun grinned. “What do you think?”

“Aish. You answered my question with another question.” Seun Yoo pouted.

“Okay. Okay.” Yoochun said. They sat down next to each other on a park bench. He took both of Seun Yoo’s hand and held them tightly. “If I kiss you now, then it means we’re dating, that we’re together.”

Her cheeks went red hot. She swallowed. “Eh?” she inquired.

Yoochun didn’t answer but instead leaned in closer. He pressed his lips onto hers. Yoochun’s right hand went on to her cheek and pulled Seun Yoo closer. Their lips grazed onto each other, their tongues twirled. Both of them left their own sweetness in each other’s mouth.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Mr. Han grunted in exasperation as he went home to find an empty house and no dinner prepared. He knew Seun Yoo was going to Da Hae’s house but he didn’t think she would take this long. Mr. Han took out his phone and called her.

No answer. He tried again. Still no answer. He tried three more times. Still no answer. Mr. Han sighed and called her friends.

“Yeoboseyo?” he heard Sae In say weakly on the other end.

“Sae In-ah, is Seun Yoo with you?”

“Oh, mianhe, ahjussi but I’m with my harabeoji. You should ask Ji Soo-ah.”

“Oh, araso. Mianhe for disturbing you.”

“Kwaenchannayo, ahjussi.”

Mr. Han sighed and called Ji Soo.

“Yeoboseyo?” Ji Soo said over the phone.

“Ah, Ji Soo-ah. Is Seun Yoo still with you?” Mr. Han said. “I was expecting she’d be back by the time I got home but she’s not here yet.”

“Mianhe, ahjussi. But no. I left Da Hae’s more than two hours ago. Maybe she’s still there.”

“Oh, araso. Komawo.”

“Okay, ahjussi.”

Mr. Han hung up and called Da Hae.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh, Da Hae-ah. It’s Seun Yoo’s appa. Is she still there?”

“Oh, ahjussi.” Da Hae said on the other line. “I think she left an hour ago. Maybe she’s with Syae Ri-unnie.”

“Oh, okay. Komawo.”

“No problem, ahjussi.”

Mr. Han dialed again.

“Yeoboseyo?” Syae Ri asked.

“Syae Ri-ah. It’s Seun Yoo’s appa. Is she with you? She’s not here yet and she won’t answer her phone.”

“Mianhe, ahjussi. I’m not with her. Have you tried calling Da Hae or the others?”

“I already called the others and she isn’t with them. Aigoo. Where could that girl be?”

“Uhm, maybe she went to a mall or something. I’m sure she’ll be there soon.”

Mr. Han sighed. “I hope you’re right. Mianhe for disturbing you. Komawo.”

“No problem, ahjussi.”

Mr. Han hang up and placed his phone down on the table.

“Aigoo. She could at least send a message.” He said to himself.

♥;♥;♥;♥

“Seun Yoo-ah’s still not home yet?” Syae Ri asked herself.

“♪Time is tickin’. T-Time is tickin’, tickin’.
Time is tickin’, T-Time is tickin’ away…♪”

She heard her phone ring again. She took it and answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Syae Ri-unnie?” Ji Soo’s voice inquired.

“Hmm?”

“Did ahjussi call you looking for Seun Yoo-ah?”

“Yeap.” Syae Ri said. “But she’s not with me.”

“Bwo?” Ji Soo exclaimed. “Junsu-oppa” – Syae Ri twitched when she heard his name but didn’t say anything – “told me she disappeared before he and Jaejoong-oppa left. Weird. Where could she be?”

“I don’t know either. It’s weird. Yoochun-oppa’s not yet home either. Don’t you think?”

“Omo! Seun Yoo-ah and Yoochun-sshi?”

Both girls laughed at what each other were thinking. They had no clue that they were absolutely right on their suspicions.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Jaejoong was cranky when he went to work the next morning. He gritted his teeth while he greeted the customers. And there was a certain roughness when he held the knife to cut the vegetables.

“O-oppa, kwaenchannayo?” Da Hae asked softly as she noticed his demeanor.

“Yes.” He said without looking at her.

“Yah! That’s not ‘okay’ to me.”

Jaejoong sighed. There was something bothering him ever since yesterday. He stayed up late because he couldn’t stop thinking about Da Hae and Dong Hae.

“It’s nothing.” He said.

“Then there’s definitely something.” Da Hae said, making Jaejoong smile for the first time this day. It was amazing that she could see right inside him no matter how much he hides it.

Jaejoong sighed again. “Fine. I know you told me that I shouldn’t worry but – “

“Is it about Dong Hae-oppa again?”

Jaejoong nodded.

“Aish. Oppa, I already told you about this.”

“I know, I know but… It’s just that, the way he looks at you. He looks like he wants you, you know?”

Da Hae laughed. “I think that’s really the way he looks at people.”

Jaejoong still was uncertain. “But, and I’m only saying hypothetically, if ever he says he likes you. What would you do?”

“Eh? I really think it’s unlikely but I have to say the truth.”

“And what is that?”

“That I like somebody else.” She said with the sweetest smile.

Jaejoong smiled widely again. He let out a small sigh of relief. “Hmm, and who could that be?” he said coyly.

“I don’t know. If you ever meet a Kim Jaejoong, tell him it’s him.”

Jaejoong grinned. He gave Da Hae a small kiss on the forehead.

“Da Hae-ah! Come here quick!” Dae Pyo-ahjumma loudly said. Both instantly broke away from each other, just in time before Dae Pyo-ahjumma can come in the kitchen.

“Da Hae-ah! Get out of here quick!”

“What is it, umma?”

“Dong Hae-ah’s looking for you!” her mother said excitedly then went off.

“What was that about?” Da Hae asked. Jaejoong shook his head.

“Da Hae!” her mother called again.

“Araso, araso.” Da Hae mumbled as she and Jaejoong got out of the kitchen.

Dong Hae stood at the side of the restaurant smiling widely at her. In his hands was a big bouquet of red roses.

Da Hae stood frozen in shock. “Uh-oh.” She breathed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE LOVED~!