Problematic Hearts

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Ji Soo stopped as soon as she felt she was far enough. She leaned back on the wall and panted. Her heart was beating very fast, partially out of exhaustion and partially out of seeing Changmin earlier.

“Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!” she sneezed consecutively. Ji Soo’s scrunched up her nose and squinted. “Stupid allergies.”

Ji Soo let out a sigh and started walking home.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Junsu was also in a dilemma. He breathed in and out inconspicuously as he eyed Syae Ri.

Should I go talk to her or not? He asked himself. Junsu turned towards Changmin, hoping to seek help from the wiser yet younger guy but the latter was thinking too deeply. He had been that way ever since that morning.

`---FLASHBACK---`

The door bell of the Kim house rang and rang. Seeing nobody else around, Junsu lazily went out and opened the gates.

“Changmin-ah.” He greeted as he saw his tall friend standing there. “You’re quite early.”

“Hyung…” Changmin said in a low voice. “Uhm… Can I ask… is Ji Soo there?”

Typical. He’s always been asking for Ji Soo lately. Aigoo. Junsu thought. “She’s not here. I think she went to a friend’s place earlier. Why?”

Changmin heaved out a sigh and looked down. It was the first time Junsu saw Changmin looking depressed like this.

“Ch-changmin-ah, kwaenchannayo?” he asked. “Is something bothering you?”

Changmin looked at him and smiled weakly. “Uh, yeah. It’s… just nothing.”

`---FLASHBACK---`

That was not nothing. Junsu had known Changmin well and he very well knew there was something up to the younger guy. Changmin was not just too keen on telling it to him.

“Uh, oppa, we’ll go first.” Junsu heard Syae Ri say suddenly. He quickly looked at her direction and saw her going towards the door. Junsu stood up. He was about to take a step forward when he realized something.

“Omo! I don’t know hat to say to her.” He said to himself.

♥;♥;♥;♥

“Yah, unnie, did you think they heard Ji Soo-unnie sneeze earlier?” Seun Yoo asked as they walked on to Ji Soo’s street.

Syae Ri looked uncertain. “I don’t know. Oppa clearly heard it. Even if Changmin-sshi heard something he wouldn’t tell us, would he?”

“I guess not.” Seun Yoo said. “But, if ever Changmin did hear that, would be a good thing or a bad thing?”

“That… I’m not really sure.”

Soon, the Kim house loomed into view. They walked towards it and rang the door bell.

“Oh, hey.” Ji Soo greeted as she opened the gates and led them inside. Her nose was still red and she was sniffing.

“Yah, unnie, you do know you almost got caught earlier, don’t you?” Seun Yoo said as soon as they were inside the house.

“I know! I know! Stupid allergies! Gaah.” JI Soo said, taking a piece of tissue from the tissue box and blowing her nose.

“Be thankful your allergies just involve your nose. Eye allergies are harder to take.” Syae Ri commented, citing her own worse allergy.

“Okay, okay. So, uh… sniff… what happened before the two of you left?” Ji Soo asked.

“You really want to know?” Seun Yoo asked, looking at her weirdly. “Changmin-sshi just became emo.”

“He really looked pale earlier. Poor guy.”

“Yeah, poor him.” Seun Yoo said in a harsh tone, glaring at Ji Soo as she did so.

“I know. It’s all my fault. But, I can’t help it. I really don’t know what to say to him!” Ji Soo said, starting to panic again.

“Araso. Araso… But, you do know you can’t hide from him forever.” Syae Ri said.

Ji Soo sighed. “I know…”

“By the way,” Seun Yoo added as she placed her phone back into her pocket. “I just got a message from Sae In-unnie. She says to meet up tomorrow morning. She’d prefer if it’s at Syae Ri-unnie’s house… all of us, if it’s possible.”

“Our house? Uh, sure. What’s it about?”

Seun Yoo shrugged. “I don’t know. She just told me to tell you guys that. I’ll just be sending Da Hae-unnie a message. Where could she be at this time?”

“She’s probably at church for choir practice, or at their restaurant.” Syae Ri answered.

“Okay then.” Seun Yoo said as she got her phone from her pocket again.

“Hmm, I wonder what’ll that be about?” Syae Ri asked.

Ji Soo merely shrugged, her thoughts still filled with Changmin.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Sae In woke up that morning feeling rather pleasant. She went downstairs and had a quiet breakfast with her two younger brothers.

“Noona, harabeoji’s looking for you.” Sae Yong, her second younger brother, said as he went back inside the dining room.

“Where is he?”

“In the library.”

Sae In stood up and headed there.

“Harabeoji?” she asked as she poked her head into the quiet room.

“Ah, princess. Come in.” his grandfather gruffly said.

She obliged and sat down on the chair in front of her grandfather’s desk.

“So, how did you find Kibum-sshi?” Mr. Song asked. “Isn’t he such a gentleman? And not to mention that he’s a pretty intelligent lad. He went to school in America and got accepted into one of their Ivy League Universities.”

Sae In smiled weakly. “He’s okay… He’s very nice and, uh, he has a cute smile.”

Mr. Song chuckled. “Well, I guess that’s all you can say for now. Still, it’s just the first meeting. There would be plenty of other time for you two to get to know each other.” Sae In’s grandfather smiled widely. “I’m really having a good feeling about this guy. He’s just perfect for you. Kim Kibum-sshi may well be the one next in line with you for our company.”

He chuckled while Sae In just smiled quietly.

“Well, I’ll better be off soon. I still have a meeting in twenty minutes.” Mr. Song boomed in his jolly voice.

Sae In smiled again, stood up and went to her room.

“Aigoo…” she muttered as she closed the door behind her. Her grandfather was getting more and more serious with this match-making thing. Sae In was sure she’d be in dozens of dates again soon and the idea was just plain ridiculous and yet, she cannot do anything about it.

Sae In sighed. Then she remembered something. Sae In quickly grabbed her phone and sent a text message to Seun Yoo.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE L0VED! ♥♥♥
Just a short update. teehee. :D