Ignorance

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Da Hae scowled as she glared the door to their restaurant. The time had come. She didn’t had any other plans for the day so she was stuck with coming to work, and worse, seeing and actually being with Jaejoong in the same room.

“Aish. Whatever.” Da Hae said to herself. She breathed in and walked towards the door.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Jaejoong sighed as he put on his apron. He wondered to himself if she would be going in today or not. He hoped that she would. He missed her terribly.

The clang of the bell woke Jaejoong up from his stupor. He quickly turned around, ready to greet whoever came in but instead of seeing a customer, he saw her. Jaejoong’s heart instantly beat faster. His breathing got heavier. The whole atmosphere seemed to change as soon as Da Hae entered.

“D-Da Hae-ah,” Jaejoong started to say. He was ready to talk things over, to start everything with her again. But the things he wanted to say never got the chance to reach her. Da Hae instantly passed him by and walked into the kitchen where her mom was.

“Umma!” he heard her greet her mom with glee.

Jaejoong turned around. He watched as Da Hae disappeared into the kitchen.

Jaejoong’s heart sank. He was just right in front of her but she just walked on like she didn’t see him. It’s as if she didn’t know him.

“Would it also be like nothing ever happened between us?”

♥;♥;♥;♥

“Da Hae-ah, take this to the kitchen please.” Dae Pyo-ahjumma ordered as she gave her daughter a tray of used plates and utensils. Da Hae took it and nodded. She swallowed nervously. Jaejoong was surely in the kitchen, alone. The thing she dreaded the most was about to happen and she didn’t think she could handle being the same room alone with him.

So far, the plan of ignoring him was going smoothly but, with the circumstances like this, it would be hard to keep it up.

“Aish, whatever.” She muttered under her breath.

Da Hae put on a straight face and entered the kitchen.

As expected, Jaejoong was there, cutting some vegetable up for the soup. She swallowed inconspicuously again and acted like he was just a piece of insignificant display there.

Da Hae walked towards the sink—which was just a step away from where Jaejoong was—and removed the plates from the tray.

Jaejoong had known it was Da Hae who entered but he didn’t say anything... yet. He had at least 10 attempts earlier and they all failed. He was considering for an 11th attempt to call her attention but he was still choosing the right time for it.

Silence.

Only the noises of the water running and the chicken frying were all that were heard. Da Hae proceeded to wash the plates with pursed lips while Jaejoong watched her from the corner of his eye, mouth a gape just in case a random word decides to fly out of it. None, though, did.

Instead, Jaejoong cleared his throat but Da Hae didn’t seem to hear anything. He cleared his throat again. Nothing. Da Hae just stood there; placing the plates she just finished washing on the rack. She placed the final plate on it then proceeded to leave the kitchen. Jaejoong bit his lip and tried one more time.

“Da Hae-ah,” he said before she could leave the kitchen.

Like before, she didn’t turn around and just waked on, leaving Jaejoong alone again. He sighed.

“What am I gonna do now?”

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE LOVED~! ♥

Happy New Year guys! ♥_♥

I think that was just a short chap but I'll make the other updates loner, I think ^^