Heart Poured Out

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Da Hae was thankful that she had choir practice today. It was a reason not to go in at their restaurant. She was actually happy (and depressed) that she was not going to see a certain guy named Kim Jaejoong for today.

Like I want to see him ever again, she thought to herself even though, deep inside, a small part of her wanted badly to see that guy.

“Da Hae-sshi,” one of her church mates called, waking Da Hae up from her stupor.

“Oh, Ryeowook-sshi.” She said. “What is it?”

“Practice is over.” He said and Da Hae was now noticed that the other choir members were standing up and leaving.

“Oh…” Da Hae said, quickly standing up. “I knew that.”

Ryeowook chuckled. “Kwaenchannayo?” he asked.

“Bwo? Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“You seem out of yourself lately. You’ve been in a daze ever since practice started.”

“No, I wasn’t.” Da Hae said, half-lying, half-saying the truth. She was aware of what was happening around her but her head was up in the clouds.

“Mm-hmm, and why do you have bags under your eyes?”

Da Hae’s hand instantly shot up to her eyes. “Eh? Oh, I, uh, slept late. So what?”

“You slept late because you were crying the whole night?” Ryeowook asked, his tone not amused anymore but concerned.

Da Hae stooped in her tracks. She was certain she did not look like she was crying the whole night last night, even if that’s what she did. “E-eh?”

Ryeowook sighed. “Yah, don’t worry. It’s not THAT obvious… Care to tell me what’s wrong?”

Da Hae smiled weakly. “It’s nothing… Just a silly, little boy problem. I’m over it now.”

Ryeowook still looked like he wasn’t convinced with her last sentence. “Are you sure, Da Hae-sshi?.” He sighed. Ryeowook knew well that his friend wouldn’t tell all her problems if she doesn’t want to. “Okay, then. I’m taking your word for it. But you do know that I’m here if you want a shoulder to cry on.”

Da Hae smiled. She nodded. “I know… Thanks.”

She looked down. The others in the church now left and she and Ryewook were the only ones there.

Da Hae thought she had cried enough last night. But tears were starting to well up in her eyes again. She tried to stop them.

Not now… She said hopelessly.

“Uh, Ryeowook-sshi?” she called as she sat down. Ryeowook turned to her. He saw that her eyes were glistening. Ryeowook instantly sat beside her and patted her on the back.

Da Hae sniffed. She didn’t want to cry here at church. She actually didn’t want to cry anymore. She tried to fight it but she was losing.

“Just let it all out…” she heard Ryeowook say.

Da Hae knew it would be hard if she cried in front of the girls. They may be there to comfort her but she will still have some explaining to do. It was better to let it out now.

Before she could even nod, Da Hae felt herself crying hard.

♥;♥;♥;♥

“Feeling better?” Ryeowook asked as Da Hae lifted her head up.

She nodded weakly. “Thanks for that.” Da Hae said, wiping her tear-strained face. “I think I misused your shoulder for a pillow. Sorry for that.” She added, trying to chuckle.

Ryeowook just smiled. “No, you didn’t. It’s okay…. How are you feeling?”

“Better, I think.” Da Hae replied, still sniffing.

“That’s good.” Ryeowook smiled.

Da Hae’s phone reverberated from her pocket. She took it out and read the text message from Seun Yoo.

[Seun Yoo]
Unnie, Sae In-unnie says to meet tomorrow at Syae Ri-unnie’s house around 10. She says it’s urgent.

Da Hae sighed as she placed her phone back into her pocket. At least she had another reason to NOT come to their restaurant tomorrow.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE L0VED!
just a short update. :)
wow. past chapters all had "Heart" in their subtitles. lol.
Hmm, I want to know your opinions...
Do you think Ryeowook would be "another rival" in Da Hae and Jae's story? Tell me what you think. lol.

Next chap would be the one my friends (who are really, annoyingly silent readers...) are anticipating for.
SPOILER: it's about Yoochun and Seun Yoo. bwahahaha! :D