Meeting

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Sae In groaned hopelessly as the limo swerved into the corner. The engine stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. She felt like cursing. The week had gone by faster than expected and she’s now on another matchmaking session.

“Aish.” She muttered under her breath.

The car door opened and she saw her grandfather waiting for her. She sighed to herself and got out, pulling on a smiling face as she did so.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Yunho twirled the fork in front of him nervously. He hated these meetings. Sure, he gets to meet girls but at the cost of their parents eyeing his every action, judging him like they could now a person full well just by one measly meeting. Yunho silently cursed to himself. He was still playing with the fork while they waited. His father was looking at him disapprovingly. Yunho caught his gaze and was forced to put the fork down.

“They’re here now.” The secretary said as she went to their table. His dad gave a quick nod and she left as quickly as she came.

“Yunho-ah,” his dad said sternly. “They’re here now. Behave.”

Yunho only nodded. He tried to hide how uncomfortable he was. His father stood up and he followed.

A pudgy man with graying hair appeared from the foyer. He was wearing a white tuxedo and he moved with a confident gait. Even from afar, the man looked very intimidating, like a person with whom you just can’t cross against.

Walking behind this man was a girl in a purple dress. Her hair was curled and it bounced a little as she walked shyly towards the Jungs’ table. Her gait was graceful compared to that of the man in front of her, a trait contrasting the fact that they looked alike.

Yunho stared at them as they approached the table. His eyes darted first at the pretty girl and he instantly got excited with the prospect of dating her – with Yunho, this is just normal to his playboy self – but then it moved towards the old man. Yunho became anxious again as he imagined those eyes of the old man scrutinizing him as he tried to mingle with the girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo?”

The pudgy old man greeted with a bow as they neared the table.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yunho heard his father greet back. He did the same but his greeting was rather stiff. The other three didn’t seem to notice it.

“Please sit.” Mr. Jung said with a smile on his face.

“Thank you.” the old man with graying hair said roughly as he and the girl sat down. “Let me introduce my granddaughter, Song Sae In.”

“Annyeonghasyo?” Sae In said with a small yet sweet smile.

Mr. Jung smiled back. “Annyeonghasyo. This is my son, Jung Yunho.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yunho said dully. He felt his father glare at him in the corner of his eye but he didn’t turn to look.

“I’m sure he and Sae In will get along just fine.” Mr. Song said in a cheery voice that still seemed intimidating to the youngest guy at the table.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Sae In silently wished she was at home right now. She never wanted to go through these matchmaking sessions but she had no choice.

Sae In sighed as she watched the two men talk business, occasionally nodding whenever her grandfather says something, even though she has no clue as to what he was saying. Her eyes started to roam around. Soon, it landed on the guy in front of her. He was good-looking, his features were carved perfectly and his smile was utterly to die for. Sae in noticed that he was clearly uncomfortable, probably because he was also forced to be here, and Sae In wanted to send him a mental message saying that she knows how he feels. Then suddenly, he met her gaze. She smiled at him and he smiled back. For some unknown reason, her heart fluttered at that short moment.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
much awaited Yunho and Sae In meeting. :D
COmments please!