Revelation

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
“A Vow?” Changmin yelled rather loudly after Yoochun had finish telling the story about the “incident” earlier and the revelation that came with it.

“Yeah.” The older guy said. “It seems the girls had this vow that they won’t have any boyfriends until they turn 20.”

“That’s just silly.” Jaejoong said glumly, saying the same thing he thought when Da Hae first mentioned that to him. Jaejoong just came from the restaurant and was still miserable that Da Hae didn’t go to work today. He just found out that she was here earlier but, to his dismay, Jaejoong had missed her for just a short 10 minutes.

“Yeah. That’s what I thought.” Yoochun said. “It seems I made Seun Yoo break it.” he chuckled.

“She didn’t tell you?” Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun shook his head. “Well, no. She said she forgot it herself… It’s really pretty bad. I think the other girls are a little mad at her.”

“Why would they be mad?” It was Jaejoong who asked again.

“Syae Ri said it’s more on Seun Yoo kept it as a secret than breaking the actual vow…”

“A vow like that?” Junsu added. “It would be really silly but I think I understand why Ji Soo would agree to that.” He said and Changmin turned to face him. The younger guy wanted to ask him why but he kept his mouth shut.

“Yeah. But I think it’s of no use now.” Yoochun added. “Syae Ri said Sae In-sshi called it off because of her grandfather. I don’t know the details but—”

“Sae in-sshi was here?” Yunho asked, cutting him off. The other four guys looked at him curiously. It was the first time Yunho said a full sentence since he came here. He had stayed silent and communicated with them only with grunts and a few nods.

Yoochun nodded. “She was.”

He paused, expecting Yunho to say more but the latter just remained silent, seemingly too immersed in his own thoughts.

“Anyway,” Yoochun continued. “The vow’s been cancelled, if that’s the right term for that. Though Seun Yoo-ah still seems to be ‘cut off’ from the others. I just hope she’ll be okay.” He said that more to himself than to the others.”

Vow? Even if there was no vow, I think Syae Ri-ah would still be avoiding me. Junsu thought glumly to himself.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Yunho walked silently through the streets. The discussion earlier at Yoochun’s house did nothing to him. So what if they had a vow? It was just a silly, little thing and it had nothing actual to do with him and Sae In.

“It was my fault I’m not beside her anymore” He thought to himself. Even if it was his dad’s and her grandfather’s idea for them to be together, so what? All that mattered to him now was to get her back.

“But how?” a little voice in his head asked.

Yunho shook his head and sighed. To be honest, he didn’t how. He was lost at what he was supposed to do.

He placed his hands in his pockets and walked on. He was about to turn to a corner when he saw something in the corner of his eye. Yunho stopped. He walked towards the window of the restaurant to his right. He took a little peak. His heart jumped as soon as he saw her shiny, wavy hair. She turned around. It WAS Sae In. She smiled sweetly, but, unfortunately, that sweet smile was not meant for him. Yunho’s eyes wandered to the guy she was with. A little taller than her, with a rounded yet attractive face, it was a guy he saw on magazines and newspapers, Kim Kibum, the heir to the legendary Kim fortune, one of the top three richest families in South Korea.

Yunho swallowed nervously. If this was the guy Mr. Song had planned to match up with Sae In, then he would surely be in trouble.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE LOVED~!

I guess you guys have a pretty clear idea of what happened but in case my brain thought up of something confusing, here's the summary:
The girls got a little mad at Seun Yoo for keeping her and Yoochun's relationship a secret. After they leave, it was the guys' turn to have a meeting of their own and Yoochun told the story of what had happened to the girls... so there...