Caught In the Act

-; Mischievous Hearts ;-
Syae Ri stared at her friend as she stood there in the hall.

“What?” Seun Yoo asked, puzzled at her unnie’s expression.

“Yah, why are you here?”

“Bwo? Sae In-unnie called ‘a meeting’, remember?”

“I know, I know!” Syae Ri snapped. “But… you… You’re always late. You’re always the no-show or the last one to arrive. What are you doing here early?”

Seun Yoo inconspicuously bit her lower lip. There was one reason she was early today and that reason goes by the name of Park Yoochun.

“Nothing. I can change, can’t I?” she just said.

Syae Ri shook her head, still unable to believe that her friend was early. “Fine, whatever. Let’s just wait for the others.”

The older girl walked toward the living room while Seun Yoo followed, her eyes wandering everywhere, in search of that gorgeous guy.

The two girls just watched TV in the meantime. Seun Yoo, to her dismay, still hadn’t seen Yoochun.

“Yah, unnie. Where’s Yoochun-oppa?” she asked Syae Ri.

Oh, now you’re calling him ’oppa’, Syae Ri thought to herself.

“He’s still asleep.” The older girl answered.

“Oh…”

Seun Yoo slumped down on her chair and just let her eyes rest on the TV screen, her thoughts still filled with images of Yoochun. Meanwhile, Syae Ri watched Seun Yoo’s every movement. She was having this “silly” thought that her step-brother and her friend were “together”. Seun Yoo had somehow changed. She kept popping in and out of their house, usually looking for Yoochun instead of her, and now she’s way too early.

“Weird… But it can’t be.” Syae Ri though to herself but she still wasn’t that convinced. She knew there was something going on.

The doorbell rang, waking Syae Ri up from her stupor. She stood up and went to the door. It was Sae In. She let her in and, as Syae Ri expected, the older, newly arrived girl’s eyes widened in shock as she saw Seun Yoo already there.

“S-Seun Yoo?” Sae In asked incredulously.

The said girl looked up from the TV and smiled at her. “Annyeong, unnie!”

“Woah. Am I dreaming?” Sae In asked Syae Ri.

The latter sighed. “No. Seun Yoo’s really here. EARLY.”

Sae In raised an eyebrow as she sat down. She blinked a few times, still unable to accept that Han Seun Yoo—the girl who was always late ever since she was born—was the first one to arrive here.

There’s something fishy here. Sae In thought to herself.

♥;♥;♥;♥

About ten minutes later, Da Hae and Ji Soo finally arrived and both, as expected were shocked to see Seun Yoo there. Sae In, trying to avert the attention away from the youngest of them, requested that they talk in Syae Ri’s room (add the fact that Yoochun was now awake). Four of them went there, except one.

“Okay, so, unnie, what’s this about?” Ji Soo asked as the door closed.

“Well,” Sae In started. “You all know that harabeoji has this matchmaking thing for me, right?” The others nodded. “He’s getting serious. Remember that vow we made? I was thinking of calling it off since I would already be breaking it—hang on…”

Sae In stopped. She noticed something, or rather, notice someone missing.

“Where’s Seun Yoo?”

♥;♥;♥;♥

“Oppa!” Seun Yoo greeted as she hugged Yoochun from the back.

“Yah, why are you so early?” he asked as he twirled her to face him.

Seun Yoo giggled. “Is it wrong to see you so early in the morning?” she asked, trying to make it sound like it was a joke.

“Aww, I’m touched by that.” He said and he placed a peck on her lips.

Seun Yoo pouted.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.

“That was short.” She said plainly.

Yoochun grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Fine, then.” He said, feigning annoyance. Yoochun pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips, longer this time, though not necessarily that passionate since he was afraid his morning breath would spoil all the fun.

“So, what really brings you here, besides from me, of course?” Yoochun asked after they broke off.

“Sae In-unnie asked to meet up.” She said.

“Oh. What about?”

“I don’t know.”

“I think they’re all upstairs. Shouldn’t you go there too?” he asked.

Seun Yoo shook her head and smiled. “Later. It can wait, I guess.” With that said, she leaned her face closer again and kissed him.

Yoochun felt weaker, a feeling he secretly always have when Seun Yoo was the one initiating the kiss. He felt her lips trying to pry open his own mouth. He hesitated, for a moment, but then obliged. Morning breath or not, he didn’t care. He opened his mouth and let her tongue slip in.

♥;♥;♥;♥

Syae Ri and Sae in went downstairs, followed by Ji Soo and Da Hae. The living room was empty. Syae Ri shook her head and headed towards the kitchen, the other three girls walking behind her. She thought she heard voices. She entered the kitchen and, to her shock, saw Yoochun and Seun Yoo making out. And it wasn’t just a simple kissing scene. It was a cheesy-movie-like torrid kissing scene. At that moment, Syae Ri had three thoughts in mind:
1.) She was shock as hell to see her older step-brother and her best friend kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.
2.) She felt a little bit of pride that she was actually right in her prediction.
3.) She never felt so disgusted in her entire life. Tongues twirling and everything. She felt they were close to getting at it.

“Oh my god!!!” Sae In exclaimed as soon as she entered the kitchen. Syae Ri snapped back to her senses while the two lovebirds stopped. Yoochun stood there, eyeing with a curious glance at the four girls who had just entered the kitchen. Seun Yoo, on the other hand, was shocked. She stood there, also wide eyed. gaped. She just had been caught. Seun Yoo felt her already red cheeks go redder still, her fast heartbeat was now in overdrive for another reason: embarrassment.

“Uh-oh…”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
COMMENTS ARE LOVED~!