The Bedspacers

Wanted: Bedspacer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been getting a lot of texts from random people saying they want to be my bedspacers, but every time I call them and ask them questions, they always disappoint me. The majority of them are men. They even gave me absurd replies.

 

"I just want to hang out with you."

 

"You seem lonely so nandito ako para pasayahin ka."

 

"Gusto ko lang talaga ng room samin ng girlfriend ko."

 

So I made a promise to myself not to let any men into my house. Why does every man want to go inside every woman's pants? Kairita lang.

 

I was about to close my phone when it suddenly rang, causing me to jump a little. When I answered the phone, I recognized the caller as Ate Krystal.

 

"Hey, Ate. What's up?"

 

"May tinanggap ka na bang applicants?"

 

"You make it sound like they're applying for a job. Wala pa, why?"

 

"Good. Because a friend of a friend of mine is looking for a unit around your place so I suggested na mag text nalang sayo since you're looking for bedspacers."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows from what she said and sat on the bed while leaning my head on the headrest. 

 

"Ayoko ng lalake."

 

I heard her chuckle on the other line.

 

"She's a she. I know her so I know you're gonna be safe. Just a heads up, I already told her to meet you dyan sa house mo today around 3 pm. So expect a guest today, okay?"

 

I took a breath before nodding, "Okay. Are you gonna visit me too?"

 

"I can't. I have a shoot. I'll see you on weekend, I gotta go. Hinahanap na ako. Love you!"

 

"Love you."

 

After the phone call ended, I took a deep breath and stood up to prepare a snack for my visitor. It's good to know she's a girl; I just hope she's not weird in any way.

 

 

 

 

I prepared the snacks and then returned to my room to take a bath and get ready. I don't want my first tenant to see me looking scruffy. When the doorbell finally rang after some time, I immediately went to the front door and opened it. There, I noticed a young woman with cat-like eyes who was sporting a black bucket hat and, well, an all-black clothing.

 

"Hello," the woman greeted. "You must be Karina? I hope I'm at the right address," she chuckled.

 

"Hello, yes, my name is Karina, and are you the one who my sister told me wants to move here?" I questioned. I'm not going to lie, she's beautiful.

 

The woman nodded and smiled at me as she extended her arms for a handshake. 

 

"I'm Giselle. Giselle Uchinaga."

 

I shook her hand and smiled. "Karina Yu, please come in, I'll show you around."

 

 

I showed her the bedrooms, the garden, the dining room, the kitchen, and the garage, and explained everything she needed to know about the house. After a half-hour tour of the house, we both settled in the living room, with a glass of iced tea on the table and the snacks I had prepared earlier.

 

She seems like a lovely young lady, and from the way she speaks, she exudes a chic aura that I admire. I think we'll get along just fine.

 

"May I ask why you want to stay here?" I finally asked the question I had been meaning to ask her. I swear to God, if she gives those stupid answers, I won't hesitate to—-

 

"Well, my family house is pretty far from my office. Ang hassle kasi mag commute every day and sobrang mahal din ng gas so I'm looking somewhere to stay that's near my office," She replied with a smile before taking a sip of her tea. That's a reasonable response. Gas prices are skyrocketing and it's very difficult to commute.

 

"Oh, where's your office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter