Seven Years

Wanted: Bedspacer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we finished filming, my sister and I decided to spend some time in her tent before deciding what to do with the rest of the night. It's only 9 p.m., and we don't want to leave because it's Friday. We have plans, but we're not sure what they are yet.

 

Typical Yu Sisters.

 

"I just got a text from Kai," Krystal said as she sat in front of the vanity mirror, looking at her phone. Her make-up artist is currently removing her make-up because she just had a fight scene and she has these fake bruises all over her face.

 

"Hmm? What did he say?" I asked casually. Kai is her leading man in the movie and the reason why her days are being counted because she has only felt happy since meeting him. Something along those lines.

 

"He's asking if we want to join them at XYLO," Krystal said as she put her phone down and looked in the mirror at my reflection. "Do you want to go? Maraming artists don and nasa VIP naman tayo. It's a good place for you to mingle with people," she added.

 

I haven't been to a club in a long time. The last one happened while I was still in London, and since I'd been in Manila for over a month, I was intrigued to hear that they wanted to go to a club. I mentally smiled.

 

"Okay. I'll change lang sa car. I'll meet you there."

 

I don't consider myself to be a party girl. Yes, I go to London clubs and pubs, but only if I don't have classes or other obligations the next day. When we go out to drink with my European friends in London, I don't usually pass out because I'm not a light drinker.

 

So getting me drunk is impossible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was greeted with a deafening blast of music as we entered the club. People were staring at Krystal and me because she was with me. Worse yet, they took photographs of us. I hate seeing photos of myself. It's difficult to put into words, but I'm uncomfortable when strangers and people I don't know photograph me.

 

Kai texted Krystal that they were already waiting for us, so we just let them wait. We tend to move more slowly when people rush us because we don't want to be rushed. That's what I learned from Krystal. It's ridiculous, but I still do it.

 

I noticed that most of the movie casts I work with were present when we arrived at Kai's table. There are a few more men I'm unfamiliar with, but they're all quite attractive. We exchange pleasantries for a few moments before settling in the center. Because I usually go home right after filming, the artists who were with us were elated to finally be able to join me at a party. That's because I have nothing planned outside after filming, and I have an obligation the next morning, so I just want to go home and. Besides, it's a waste of time and effort.

 

"How rude of me not to introduce our director to my other friends," Kai said as he stood up. He gave me a quick glance before pointing to three other guys. I had never met these men before.

 

"This is Jisung; he's also an actor, Direk," he said, introducing me to a man wearing a white shirt, black shorts, and a white cap. Despite his casual attire, his appearance was obvious. He stood up and shook my hand. I smiled back and introduced myself. As Jake returned to his seat, Kai pointed to the person next to him.

 

"This is Jaemin, an actor and singer who recently got divorced," Kai joked. The man in the cream Ralph Lauren polo shirt and black trousers jokingly punched Kai and turned his gaze to me. He approached me with a friendly smile and shook my hand.

 

"Pleased to finally meet you, Direk."

 

When Jaemin returned, Kai introduced him to the last man on my left.

 

"And finally, the man sitting next to you is none other than Jeno, the most famous man here," Kai said as the man next to me laughed. When he smiles, his eyes seem to disappear. He's dressed casually in a button-down polo and ripped jeans. He turned to me and extended his hand for a handshake.

 

"I've heard a lot about you," he said with a cheeky grin. I shook his hand and returned his smile.

 

"I wish I could say the same," I joked. They all made an "oh" sound, which made me laugh. "I'm just kidding, Jeno. Nice to meet you."

 

 

After they finished int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter