Fall

Wanted: Bedspacer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You know what, let's take a fifteen-minute break," I grumbled in frustration and got up from my director's chair to head to our tent after saying that. I’m this close to losing my with the actors today. I use the back of my hand to dab at the sweat on my forehead. The sun is shining too brightly today, making it too hot and worsening my gloomy mood.


"What's up with the sour mood?" I glanced over at the person walking next to me and recognized my sister. I rolled my eyes and continued walking to our tent and as soon as I stepped inside our tent and felt the air conditioning, I breathed a sigh of relief.


Ugh, finally. 


"Hey, I'm asking you," Krystal said again, sitting in one of the reclining chairs. I gave her another deadpan look and rolled my eyes.


"Ang arte arte mo kanina. I know it's mainit but can you please act professionally?" I asked furiously, both hands on the side of my waist.


I expected her to be offended, but she simply shrugged and called her PA to request an iced coffee. God, she's really my sister. 


"It's far too hot. You can't expect me to cry in this kind of heat. You know what, don't include me in your problema ha. If I know, you're still jealous doon kay Winter and her friend Wonyoung," she answered while smirking. Fortunately, it was just the two of us inside the tent because her PA had gone to get her some coffee. She knows that I have this crush on Winter because she knows everything about me and sobrang chismosa niya lang.


"What are you saying? It's not because of that," I defended. Again, she just shrugged and divert her attention to her phone.


It's true though. It's not because of that naman talaga. I mean, well, I was jealous last night because Wonyoung is too touchy for my liking. It's so nakakainis kaya when you see someone doing those things to your crush. I sound like a high schooler, but you get my point, don't you? Winter didn't even reply to my text last night kaya mas lalo akong nainis. I'm not demanding anything naman from her but I hate it because she's acting like a----


"Direk Yu?" I stopped my train of thought and turned my head to where the voice was coming from and saw Yeji peeking outside of our tent. 


“What? What brings you here?" I motioned for her to enter while saying "Come in," but after giving my sister a long look, she shook her head. I sighed when I realized what she was trying to say.


Everyone’s scared of Krystal.


“May nagpapabigay,” As she raised her hands, I noticed a paper bag that looked all too familiar. Krystal raised her head as well when she heard what Yeji said.


“Isn’t that from Lieu d'hiver?” Krystal said as she sat straight while looking at the paper bag. Yeji nodded hastily and looked like she was about to panic because of Krystal. My sister looked at me with furrowed eyebrows before smirking again.


“Looks like sinusuyo ka na,” she teased then looked at Yeji again. “Thanks, Direk.”


I stood up to take Yeji's paper bag. I thanked her before she left. Krystal was even the first to open the paper bag when I sat next to her again so pinalo ko yung kamay niya and grabbed the paper bag from her hands.


“Ano ba!”


“What? I'm just curious!” Krystal complained, but I just rolled my eyes at her for the nth time today. When I opened the bag, I found two take-out boxes. I took out the paper boxes and was dumbfounded when I noticed a post-it note on one of them.


“Taray! May pa-message! Sino nagbigay? Si Chef? Let me see!” I pushed my sister away from me as she struggled to read what was written on the post-it note beside me.


“Lumayas ka nga dito! Go to your tent!” 


"Girl, you're already smiling, so let me see what is written!" She slapped my hand and grabbed the note from me, so I sighed defeatedly and let her read what was written.

 

 

We’re just friends.
Have a good day :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 


We wrapped up our taping at two in the morning. Actually, we've completed 75% of the film. All we have to do now is shoot in New York and then a few shots in Manila before moving on to the next stage, which is post-production. I’m confident naman with this film since the people I’m working with are amazing even though lagi ko silang pinapagalitan. Nonetheless, I know this is gonna be a hit. 


Like come on, my sister is the star of this movie.


It's also no secret that she's one of the reasons why so many people are interested in this movie. Even Kai, who is currently a prominent star in the film industry. Their chemistry is incredible, and you will get kilig whenever they have a scene. They really complement one another.


“You’ll stay sa condo?” Krystal asked me while we were packing our things dito sa tent. I nodded in response kasi wala naman akong choice. Tomorrow is a big day for us because our older sister is coming to visit us in Manila for a week. We were surprised when she called earlier. She stated that she has a business meeting in Manila and would like to spend the remaining days with us.


“Are you all right?” Krystal questioned again when she realized I was being too quiet. Feeling uneasy, I sighed and turned to face her.


“No.”


“Why not?”


“Because Ate Irene is coming.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WINTER

 

 

 

 

Hindi umuwi si Karina last night dahil sabi niya ay may pupuntahan daw sila ng kapatid niya na si Krystal. Importante daw kaya naman she’ll stay the night sa condominium ni Krystal kaya naman I didn’t expect na uuwi siya today kaya ganoon nalang ang pagtataka ko nang makita ko si Karina with Krystal saka isang babae na hindi ko kilala na naka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter