37

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She fixed his tie as he looked at her. 

"This is happiness," she tilt her head and smiled at him.

"Yeah right," she said and he chuckled while gave her a kiss on her forehead. He slowly caressing her small baby bump that almost shown as days passed. 

"Song Jae Rim want to see you," he said suddenly and they looked into each other's eyes.

 

"Well?"

"We're going to meet him tomorrow," he said and sigh. She knew he was worried with this situation, but they can't avoid it unless everything is settle.

"Hey," she called him and peck his cheek.

"I know, you are worried about this. But, this is the only way. Remember?" she said slowly and he nod. 

"I know. But, are you ready?"

"I am. With you by my side, I am sure, I will be okay," she said and he smiled.

"Alright. Now, let's have breakfast. I bet our baby is hungry," he said and she chuckled. 

 

 

The maternity dress looked so good and beautiful on her and making everyone surprised. She rolled her eyes, felt annoyed. 

"You're pregnant?" Song Jae Rim asked as he looked at her baby bump was showing slightly.

Her brother, father, grandfather was speechless. To be fact, everyone inside the room was speechless well except some people who already aware about the condition.

"I am," she said as she sat on the chair while Johnny ensure she felt comfortable.

"But you-"

"Then? I don't have problem with it," 

"Lina, if your mother still alive, she would never agree with this," said Song Jae Rim worriedly making her smiled.

 

"Well, I can not say that for sure," she said slowly and looked at him.

"How about we talk the main point here?" asked Kangta trying to ease the tension in the room.

 

Lina looked at him and wait patiencely.

"Lina, is there anything that your mother tell you before she died?" he asked and looked at her. She remained silent.

"You need to tell me in order for me to tell you,"

"But first, do you trust me?" she asked suddenly and that made him stopped from talking.

 

"You still have trust issue, Jae Rim Samchoon,"

"With after years I had been through?"

"But nothing compared to my mother,"

"Lina,"

"It is true. Compared with you and my mother, she's the one who been through so much," 

"You're right," he finally said it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter