01

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She tied her hair in a messy bun as she walked out from the bed. She stretched her body and walked towards her small joint bathroom. She stared herself in front of the mirror. It had been three years eversince she ran away from him. She knew, if he found where she was, she will be in a big trouble.

But then, again.

That would be impossible, since she make sure, none of them would find her.

Seoul is a big city and with the secret identity she held right now, it is low chance, he will find her.

 

She took the her bag and sling it on her shoulder as she locked her door. She quickly walked to her car and drove to her office.

 

"Miss Kwon," she nod to her assistant, Joy and the girl put the file on her table as soon as she arrived inside her office.

"This is..."

"Director Kwon wants you to check on the new project that he working on with Vice President Kwon," said Joy making Lina tilt her head in confusion.

"I thought I already talk about this with them," said Lina nevertheless, she flips the pages of the documents.

 

"I guess they insist you're the one to do it,"

"Well, I am only the Manager here," said Lina and Joy just shrug.

"A Project Manager, to be fact," a voice interupt them.

"Vice President Kwon Jiyong," 

"Hanna and I already discussed this matters, and father already agreed with you handling this project,"

"But, I-"

"Lina, like I said, this is the only way for you to show that you are just important like Hanna," he stopped her and she sigh.

 

"Well, I don't want,"

"Lina,"

"Like I said, I am not going to do it,"

"Why? Afraid of the risk?"

"You know really well that between Hanna and I, I am the one willingly to take the risk," she snapped and making her brother in silence.

"Fine, I will take the project. But, with one condititon," she said and he looked at her interestingly.

"I'm resigning once this project done," she said and then her eyes turned back to the papers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter