25

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He watched her sleeping peacefully and slowly get up from the king size bed after giving a small peck on her forehead, ensuring he didn't disturb her sleep after their long passionate activity. 

He took his pants and wore his robe while slowly walking out from his room. He entered his office and saw his 22 brothers  who were already waiting for him to join their discussion.

 

"Noona is right regarding the Im Clans," said Jeno and Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"I guess, she did some prediction regarding this matter," said Johnny and looked at Taeyong who was in deep thought.

"More like, she is herself involving this matter," said Taeyong suddenly and then looked at his brothers.

 

"Why?" asked Chenle curiously. The more he thinks about it, his sister-in-law isn't type of like that. All he knew, she is part of the society, she daughter to Kwons, a successfull woman and could be billionaire by the time if she didn't marry to his brother/boss.

"To think about it, she knew more than everyone else. Well, I get it she is the part of the Black Rose Clan-"

"Hold it there, Haechan. How the heck do you know she is the part of Black Rose Clan?" asked Kun weirdly and then Taeyong looked at him. Well, apart of himself, the BTS Clan and SVT Clan, no one knew her real identity.

"I accidentally heard noona and hyung talked last time," said Haechan and grin widely.

Taeyong shook his head. Nothing could Lee Haechan.

"Alright, you were saying?" asked Lucas and Haechan continued.

 

"Well, besides she is the part of the Black Rose Clan, I think there is something that involving with Aunt Ji Won's death," said Haechan and Taeyong.

"I did hear about that too. But deep inside me, Im Clans not the only one who caused Han Ji Won's death," explained Taeyong as he slowly looked at his picture with his wife.

"Suspect?" asked Yuta.

"I have feeling, the now Mrs. Kwon had to do with it," said Taeyong suddenly and looked at them.

"How?"

"That's for us to investigate," said Taeyong and nod.

 

 

She watched how anxious the people who was sitting in front of her. Slowly, she turned to look at Hoshi who was just flipping the paper.

"So, what is it all about? Why all the Mafias' Leaders are here? I thought it was a company meeting?" she whispered as she saw her husband who was sitting beside S.Coups.

"To be honest, I just knew too," he whispered back and she rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter