15

His Secret Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years ago,

She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms as the man in front of her smiling innocently at her.

"Lee Haechan," she called him and he just smiled.

"What? I was just following orders," said Haechan and shrugs.

"Haechan, it's not we can't cook," Irene said out of nowhere and raised her eyebrows.

 

"I know, but its just S.Coups hyung asked Taeyong hyung to do this," said Haechan to Irene and again shrug. Like it was his favourite thing to.

Lina shook her head while her eyes looking all kind of type of food. She smiled as she spot her favourite milk tea.

"See, you probably craving for this," said Haechan and grinned. She rolled her eyes, nevertheless, she was smiling.

 

"Haechan-ah, regarding the opening of Jaemin's Art Gallery," Irene slowly start a conversation.

"Oh yes! It's at 7, tonight. Lina noona, you should come," said Haechan as he took bit of the omellete.

"Yeah, you should, Lina. Jaemin's Art is a masterpiece," said Irene and Lina just looked at them.

"Since you like and have passion about art, why don't you give a try to check?" Lina looked at Haechan.

"Okay," she said and Irene smiled.

 

While Haechan was smiling too wide. His smile was full of hidden agenda.

 

"Okay, then! See you two noonas later," he said and slowly leaving them enjoying their breakfast meal.

 

 

Her eyes stared at the masterpiece until she didn't realize someone was standing beside her.

"Jaemin really do have talent," he said and she starled then glared to the person next to her.

"I think you need stop sneaking like that," she said and he then looked at her with sudden interest.

She raised her eyebrows and then looked at him confused.

 

"Did you like the breakfast?" 

"I did. Thank you anyway. But, next time, you didn't have to send it. I can cook just fine,"

"I see," she then looked at the peson behind him.

 

"Hyung, Miss Kwon,"

"You can just call me Lina noona like Haechan. No need for the formalities," she said while smiling.

"Jaemin," he called Jaemin than the young man looked at his leader.

"I hope you two have fun,"

 

"I did. I kind of like that one," while pointing at one of Jaemin's art.

"I didn't expect that noona have interest in arts," 

"Oh, I really do. My late mother likes art and I tend to join her to Art Musuem," she said and nod her head.

"Then you must be good in painting then?" there was an excitement can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter