022

You Got Me Too

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon looked up from the bed as Shownu walked into the room, his eyes went to the TV.

“What’s that? Are you in the market for one?” He asked while running his fingers through his damp hair, he was fresh from the shower and only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

“I don’t know. I mean, I still haven’t…really thought about it.” Chaeyeon replied while pointing towards the walk-in closet, he chuckled before padding towards her and kissing her forehead.

“What model do you have in mind?” He asked from inside the closet, Chaeyeon sat up and grinned to herself.

“Actually, do you remember that wheel? The one Minhyuk prepared?” She called out, Shownu stepped out in a pair of sweats and a muscle top.

“Spin the wheel? You used that for the brand ambassador thing.” He asked as he plopped beside her, Chaeyeon nodded back as he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her stomach.

“I actually was bored the other day and just started pasting different car models there. I haven’t spun it.” She mused as the video of a Lamborghini Urus played on the screen.

“How about another Porsche?” Shownu said teasingly as he put his head on her lap, his other arm still around her waist.

“How about no.” She replied as she grabbed the remote and searched for other videos, Shownu smiled and let out a yawn.

“You’re tired, sleep. I’ll dim the lights.” She said as she wriggled free from his grip, and hopped down the bed. Shownu looked at the screen, realizing that she was planning on watching a Ted Bundy documentary.

The lights grew dim and he tugged on the covers, Chaeyeon returned and tucked herself beside him, she leaned against the headboard.

“How about a G Wagon? It’s sturdy and safe.”

“But is it fast? No.” She replied as the documentary started to play, Shownu smiled and inched closer to the girl, he quietly put one arm across her and pressed his nose against the side of her arm.

“Can you sleep that way? Want me to~”

“It’s fine, holding you is enough.” He mumbled as he pulled her closer, Chaeyeon smiled and kissed the top of his head before focusing on the screen again.

“A purple Lamborghini?” She whispered, Shownu mumbled back and nodded, his eyes were already closed.

Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks as she focused on the video, Shownu stirred and she paused, realizing that he had his head on her chest, and he was already fast asleep.

“Son Hyunwoo’s got you feeling all safe and secure, because that’s how he is. You two are perfect match, cheesiness aside. You know what I mean, right?”

“Like, no man can ever steal you away from him, right? Well, they shouldn’t try, but you know.”

Her lips curled up and she gently ran her fingers through his hair.

“She’s right, things have gotten serious. But, I like it.” She whispered, her phone buzzed on the bedside table, she looked at the screen. Song Kang had sent her a text message, Chaeyeon simply switched off the TV and slowly lay flat on the bed.

Shownu stirred again, but only to slightly loosen his arm around her.

“Good night, impressive boyfriend.” She mumbled before inching closer to him, Shownu murmured back and pulled her closer to him again.

 

 

 

“I mean, I don’t get it. It’s like he’s on a rampage.” Sophia Wu stated as she hopped off the escalator, Minhyuk held one arm to her.

Wonho was walking right behind the couple, checking messages on his phone. He paused when it started to ring, it was his secretary. He excused himself from the couple and stepped away from them, he answered the call.

“Yes, you called, sir?”

“I need to run a check on someone.” He said as he buried one hand in his pocket, Wonho exhaled and glanced around him.

“Who is it, sir?”

His eyes went to Minhyuk and Sophia again, his brows went up.

“ChoiSan’s Choi Minho. He’s the son.” Wonho stated, he heard his secretary pause.

“What kind of check is this, sir?”

“Look…into everything.” Wonho stated before ending the call, he was about to make his way towards his friends when he noticed a familiar male step out of the elevator. He halted and looked at him.

“Speak of the devil.” He murmured to himself. Minho was walking with another male and they were chatting.

“So, you’re really going through it? I thought you didn’t like the girl.” His friend chuckled as they made their way towards one of the shops.

“I have to, do I have choice? That Heesoo girl may be uninteresting and is a walking mess, but I need her money. And her.” Minho grinned at his friend as he picked up a bottle of perfume, Wonho’s brows went up and he took a step back, not wanting to be spotted.

“I saw her at a party. You lucky bastard, she’s a beauty.”

“I know, her body is a killer too. But, she’s a mess, I tell you. I just have to please her and get on with it.”

“Hey, do you even like her? Will you at least try?”

“We’ll see, maybe after she gives me a taste?” Minho cackled, his friend laughed and slapped his arm, Wonho shook his head and turned away from the shop. His fists curled tightly and he was about to hurry towards the elevators.

“Oppa,” Sophia was waving at him, his forehead creased and faced the girl.

“Minhyuk is annoyed because I chose a low-top dress, help me out.” Sophia grinned and she hooked arms with him.

“Hyung, you should have seen this~”

“Just let her wear what she wants, no one’s gonna mess with her with you around anyway.” Wonho muttered, Sophia paused and looked at the male, sensing the tension in his voice.

“I have to go, see you at Chaeyeon’s party.” Wonho said before removing Soph’s arm around his, the girl was blinking as she watched him leave.

“He called her Chaeyeon and not headache.” She stated, Minhyuk sighed and put one arm around her.

“Something must be bothering him.” Minhyuk said, Soph frowned and turned to him.

“Should we be worried?”

 

 

 

Shownu watched with an amused grin as his girlfriend pranced around the boutique, they were at Chanel’s VIP section and Chaeyeon was almost all over the place.

“Don’t just stand there, it took me weeks to locate one.” Chaeyeon glared at him, Shownu chuckled and walked towards the suit that was displayed on a velvet mannequin.

“I mean, I always see you in those really structured and lined suits, so I was thinking, maybe houndstooth tweed would look good on you.” She said as she helped him out of his Armani jacket.

“Do I want to ask what tweed is?” Shownu teasingly said, Chaeyeon let out a dry laugh and the sales associate smiled at the two.

Chaeyeon took the Chanel coat and put it on the male, Shownu waited for her to finish before finally looking at the mirror.

“I need to find a shirt for this, something preferably,” Chaeyeon faced him again, studying the lapels of the jacket, her forehead creased and she planted her palm on his chest.

“Are you checking me out?” Shownu whispered, she grimaced and pulled away from him, the male laughed.

“Probably something sleeveless and a v-neck…type of shirt. I think I have something at the studio. Please wrap this up.” She faced the lady, the latter nodded and excused himself.

“Do you like it? It doesn’t feel weird?” Chaeyeon faced him again, he shook his head.

“It’s fine, Minhyuk said he’d be here in a few minutes.” Shownu said as he handed the jacket to her and walked towards his clothes.

The two stepped out of the private area, Chaeyeon hooked arms with him as her eyes wandered around.

“Do you need something? You mentioned something about a bag.” Shownu said to her, she shook her head at him.

“There’s..something I want to check, can I leave you for two minutes?” She asked with a sheepish grin.

“Go and choose something,” Shownu chuckled and patted her hand, Chaeyeon hopped towards the shoe section.

“Hyung,” Shownu looked up as Minhyuk walked towards him.

“Sophia’s not with you?”

“No, she has a meeting, something about her moving her main office here.” Minhyuk shrugged, but his grin didn’t hide his feelings, Shownu shook his head and nudged his cousin.

“Actually, Soph has been very..vocal about someone, so I think I should tell you..to warn you because she might yap your ears off at the party.”

“What is it about?” Shownu’s eyes went to Chaeyeon, she was trying on a pair of heels.

“That person we hired for the ambassador thing, Sophia doesn’t like him.”

“I thought she was a fan.” Shownu blinked at the younger male, Minhyuk shrugged.

“Well, she…actually, no, we think that the way he…looks at Chaeyeon is a bit…you know.” Minhyuk trailed off, Shownu turned to him.

“They get along well, you’re looking too much into it.” Shownu replied while crossing his arms.

“They are close, maybe you should be..looking closely as well. With Chaeyeon, there’s no problem. It’s the other guy, maybe he..thinks that she’s single.”

“Is she?” Shownu humored the male.

“Hyung!”

“Look, you’re being too much. Besides, if something’s bothering her, I’m sure Chaeyeon will tell me.”

The two looked at the girl, Shownu’s brows rose, realizing that a young male had approached her. And was trying to talk to her.

“Well, someone’s bothering her.” Minhyuk mused at his cousin, Shownu noticed how the stranger had his phone out, probably asking for Chaeyeon’s number.

He was about to stand, when Chaeyeon pulled away from the shoe display and turned towards them.

“I’m done, and I want this.” She said as she reached them, she placed her palm over his shoulder with a small measured smile.

Minhyuk looked at the male from earlier, the latter had turned away.

“Someone asked for your number?” Minhyuk asked her with a sly grin, Chaeyeon rolled her eyes at him.

“Okay, you two squabble here while I get our things.” Shownu stood up, he discreetly, or not, reached for her waist, Chaeyeon faced him, surprised. He was never the type to be touchy in public.

“Can we get food now, please?” He said to her while scrunching his nose, she laughed and nodded back.

 

 

 

Song Kang looked up as the doors opened, his lips curled up as he saw Chaeyeon walk in, her secretary was just steps behind her.

“Stop staring, I think she has boyfriend.” His manager nudged him, the girl spotted them and she smiled.

“No one knows that, hyung. And, I didn’t say anything.” Song Kang rolled his eyes at the older male, his manager was about to speak but got to him first.

“Hyung, we’ve been meeting with her for months now, and we still haven’t seen her with anyone. She’s always with her group of friends.” Song Kang commented just as a familiar looking male approached the girl.

“What about him? He’s always with her.” His manager commented, Chaeyeon was grinning as the male reached her and hooked her arm with his.

“Hello, young lady, you look ravishing tonight. Are you still single?” He said jokingly, Chaeyeon laughed before speaking.

“I probably am, why? Are you going to take me out on a date?”

Song Kang turned to his manager with a smile, the older male sighed and moved away from him.

“I’ll see you inside, headache. I still need to talk to Heesoo for a bit.” The male said as he pulled away from the girl.

“Looking good.” Chaeyeon said as she reached him, Song Kang smiled and straightened up.

“I was worried I’d be late, but I see the boss gets the final say.” He said as he offered his arm to her, she smiled and hooked arms with him.

“I had a few things to check on before heading here, how do you like the suit?” She asked him as they reached the doors, Chaeyeon could hear the guests talking inside, she glanced behind her and saw a Mustang pull over by the curb, her lips curled up.

“It’s perfect, president.” Song Kang teasingly said.

“Call me that again, and I’ll have them make you look short in your promo photos.” She shot back with a grin, the doors opened and the two looked up. Chaeyeon broke into a smile as colleagues and familiar faces greeted them.

“Chaeyeon-ah, congratulations.”

Chaeyeon let go of Song Kang and smiled before giving the male a hug.

“I didn’t know you’d be here, oppa. My brother did say that~”

“Kai and Minseok hyung are still on their way, it’s good to see you.” Kyungsoo said as the girl let go of him.

“Thanks for coming, oppa.”

Kyungsoo nodded for her to move along, Song Kang was about to speak to the girl when a group of males walked towards her, the latter launched himself at the girl.

“Congratulations on this launch, noona.” Hwiyoung spoke as Dawon spun the girl around, Chaeyeon sighed and tapped his shoulder, wanting to be let go.

Chani sighed at the older male, Dawon was laughing as he set her down.

“It’s just you guys? It’s so good to see you.” She said as she bumped fists with Dawon.

“The others have schedules tonight, but Youngbin hyung sends his regards.”

Chaeyeon nodded, she turned to Song Kang.

“Ah, right. I have to give out this short speech. Let’s chat in a bit.” Chaeyeon said, Song Kang and her made their way towards the stage.

“I see, Oh Chaeyeon has very popular friends.” He said with a smile as he made the girl hook arms with him.

“Hm, well, my brother’s bandmates and I used to work for SF9 before.” She recounted, her eyes went to the crowd briefly. Song Kang noticed how the girl smiled before facing him.

“They’re more like~”

“Oh Chaeyeon-ssi?”

Chaeyeon paused and turned, she stared at the tall male before her. She was trying to remember his name.

“Choi Minho?” She blurted out, the latter smiled before stretching his hand to her. Song Kang grew confused, and a little aggravated. It was so hard to have a private conversation with the girl with a lot of males walking up to her.

“Yes, I believe Heesoo has mentioned me? And about us.”

Chaeyeon smiled back at him, she was about to take his offered hand when someone suddenly blocked Minho’s view of the girl.

“I think Chaeyeon has other things to do.” Wonho spoke, Chaeyeon blinked in confusion, she was about to reach for the older male but her secretary was calling her.

“Oppa, what~”

“Just go, I’ll take care of this.” Wonho glanced at her, Song Kang was already making his way to the stage. Chaeyeon scrunched her nose and went up the steps, she spotted Shownu in the crowd. He gave her a small reassuring smile before going to his seat with the Oh elders.

“Chaeyeon-ssi?” Song Kang was calling to her, she nodded and walked towards the microphone.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++