Chapter 8

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“_______-ah, are you crying?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ani,” you lied as you escaped from his hug and wiped your tears. “What are you doing here, anyway?”

 

You can’t help but to cry, remembering the things Taecyeon had done for you. He served as your brother since you were young and protecting you from any harm and bullies.

 

He smiled, “Someone said you were hospitalized.”

“Let me guess,” you faked a thinking pose. “Eunji?”

“Yeah,” he chuckled. “So, are you okay now?”

You nodded, “You’re busy, right? How did you find time to go here?”

“Hyungnim is very understanding when it comes to family,” he smiled genuinely.

“Taecyeon-ah,” your tears started to well up again.

“Aye, such a cry baby,” he tapped your head and motioned you to sit on the bench.

“How’s Auntie?” you asked as you sat down.

“Same old,” he sighed.

“What’s the matter?”

“She’s getting annoying these days,” he sighed again.

“Waeyo?” you asked again.

“She’s forcing me to marry my girlfriend as soon as possible. Saying she’s going to die soon and she needs to see me marry before she dies.”

Your jaw dropped.

“Wae?!” he asked gallingly.

You gulped, “You have a girlfriend? And you didn’t tell me?”

“Well, yeah, I have. But that is supposed to be a secret.”

“Do I know her?” you asked with giggles.

“I don’t know,” he smiled playfully.

“But,” your expression turned serious, “auntie’s words were like she’s going to die. Is she sick?”

He shook his head. “She’s perfectly fine. I think, she only said that because she thinks she’s getting older.”

You nodded in agreement. “Can I visit her?”

“Of course! She misses you a lot.”

“Wait,” you said suddenly. “Who is your girlfriend?”

“You’ll meet her, soon. But for now, I’m going to let the suspense kill you.” He laughed evilly.

“Since when did you learn to do that?” You did an evil glare to him.

“Don’t worry, _______-ah. You’re going to meet her soon.” He smiled superbly.

“Arasseo, arasseo,” you finally surrendered. “So what are you doing these days?”

“Busier than ever. Going on scheds here and there,” he sighed.

“Hey! You look skinnier! You should rest more. Look at your eye bags! It’s twice bigger since I last saw you.”

He chuckled, “Even though I look skinnier and has eye bags, I still look handsome, right?”

“Oh, looks who’s talking?” You just rolled your eyes.

He tittered, “How about you?”

“Me? There’s nothing interesting about me nowadays,” you said in a matter-of-factly tone.

“You’re doing a drama, right?”

“Ne,” you answered shortly.

He smiled maliciously “How about your leading man?”

“Ahh, about that, what about Lee Donghae-ssi?” Your eyes wandered through the trees, avoiding his gaze.

He laughed, “I know you have a big crush on him since we were in high school.”

“That’s just in the past,” you rolled your eyes. Gosh! He’s still able to remember that thing?

“Wae? Are you dating?” He eyed you warily.

“Jinjja! You’re getting on my nerves! We’re not dating, okay?” you said defensively but he wasn’t listening, instead, he busied himself up on clicking on his handphone.

“Wait, what did you say? You’re not dating?” He emphasized the word ‘dating’. “Then what is this?” He showed an article on internet through his handphone.

 

Lee Donghae and Kim _______ did an unrehearsed kiss on a filming set of their drama ________.

 

Just reading the heading of the article, your head started to ache, so you didn’t read the whole content. There were pictures of you and Donghae kissing on the beach where it was filmed.

“So, you’re still going to deny it?” he mocked.

“I’m telling y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter