Chapter 28

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you broke apart from the kiss, the members applauded.

“Daebak!” Kangin and Shindong said.

“That was so sweet!” Sungmin said dreamily.

Yesung pouted, “I want kiss, too.”

“Have you captured that?” Leeteuk asked Ryeowook.

Ryeowook nodded, “If only I could upload this to twitter.”

“Yah! Try and you’ll never be able to see the sun rises,” Donghae threatened.

Ryeowook stuck his tongue out, “You want copy?”

“Aish! Let’s go home!” Donghae said and held your hand.

“Home? This is your home, in case you forgot,” Siwon said.

“I mean, I’m going to drive her home!!” Donghae shouted defensively.

 

Leeteuk said, “Group hug first!” And they circled around you and group-hugged. After that, Leeteuk hugged you personally and whispered, “That’s why all the members like you.”

“Huh?”

“You’re game at everything. Unlike other girls, they don’t want to do things like those.” He released you and smiled, “So, see you in two years?”

You started to cry, “I’m going to miss you, oppa.”

 

Donghae held your hand and wiped your tears using the other. “Don’t worry, ________-ah. Two years are not that long.”

 

You bid goodbye to the members and followed Donghae to the parking lot.

 

 

Next day, Eunji went to your apartment to inform you about the press conference with the whole cast of your last drama, including Donghae, later that afternoon. It was already noon when she arrived, so she bought lunch for you and her.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” you asked as you watched her preparing your lunch.

“Didn’t tell you what?” she asked, too, not looking at you, as she was busy preparing the food.

“That you’re going out with Eunhyuk-oppa.”

The fork accidentally escaped from her hands. “H-how did you know?”

“We saw you yesterday,” you said, not having any expression.

“We?” she asked as she picked up the fork on the floor.

“Yeah, Donghae-oppa and me,” you answered casually.

That made her eyes widened.

“Geez, nothing really happened,” you said and rolled your eyes, “what happened between monkey-oppa and you?”

She blushed.

“What?” you asked impatiently with giggles.

“Well,” she sighed, “we were seeing each other for a while because of you and Donghae-ssi . . .

 

-FLASHBACK-

“We really need to move now!” Eunji said frantically. She was really concerned about you because you have been crying for days. “________-ah was still crying now,” she said and began to sob.

“I tried my best to investigate,” Eunhyuk said.

“Well you do not investigate that well!” she shouted.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized. He was about to tap Eunji’s back but pulled his hand from doing so, instead he looked at her sympathetically.

She wiped her tears with her hands and looked at him, “Should we stop now?”

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened, “What do you mean?”

“We should stop investigating, stop all this—meetings. I’m sick and tired. It’s not progressing,” she said, “maybe, we really should—”

“No!” Eunhyuk said abruptly. “We can’t give up! We can’t give up like them.”

 

Eunhyuk was afraid that the meeting would be stopped. He really like Eunji now and can’t bear not to see her. If they would stop from investigating, it means, no more meetings. Though he really wanted to help you and Donghae, he could not help his heart to have double purpose every meeting with Eunji.

 

“THEN WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!” she cried out.

“CAN YOU PLEASE PRIORITIZE YOUR LOVE LIFE FIRST BEFORE ANYONE ELSE’S?!” Eunhyuk shouted, louder than her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter