Chapter 3

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“________-ssi, would you like to say something for the birthday boy?” asked by one of the stylists.

Eunhyul nudged you, mouthing, Go on. Good thing, Jessica left the place earlier for her schedule tomorrow.

You held the microphone with your both hands. “Uhm, first of all, I want to greet you a Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday. I’m happy working with you wishing you feel the same way, too. Haha,” you laughed awkwardly. “Ahm, what else can I say? Just be yourself and don’t pretend to be someone else. Be nice to the people around you, more in the future. Wishing you all the best and more projects to come,” you smiled at the end of your speech.

 

“________-ssi! Why don’t you sing for Donghae-ssi?”

“Ne! ________-ah! You had a great voice too. Sing for him,” Eunji said enthusiastically.

“Jinjja?” Eunhyuk said, sounding surprised, “You had a great voice? Let’s hear it then.”

And the other SJ members, staffs and crew started to cheer. You felt your cheeks blushing.

“Yah! Donghae-ah! Make her sing,” Heechul commanded.

All heads turned in Donghae’s way.

He looked uncomfortable but he said, “Please sing.” As he said that, you felt like the half of your body was in heaven and half of it was in hell. You do not have any other choice but to sing.

 

You looked at expectant faces as you gripped the microphone once again.

“Can you play Invisible by Taylor Swift?” you asked Shindong, the “DJ of the night”.

He typed something on his laptop and when he f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter