Chapter 2

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sighed as you remembered that night. Since that night, you promised yourself that you will focus your attention only to your work. You also remembered yourself crying while packing SJ-related stuffs in a large box. You laughed awkwardly.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” Eunji asked. “You looked crazy, laughing at yourself.”

“I guess I am,” you said as you grinned at her.

“Aish, this girl. Well, by the way, you forgot something, something important,” she said as she emphasized the word ‘important’.

“Important?”

“Jinjja! I thought you’re a fan. It’s Donghae-ssi’s birthday today.”

I know, I perfectly know, you thought. “Really? I’ll go and greet him, okay?” you said as you stood up. She just gave you a confused look.

 

You were not really going to him to greet him happy birthday, instead you went into a less crowded spot and sat on a steel chair. You feel very restless and decided to take a quick nap.

 

After a few minutes, you heard a noise coming from the staffs nearby. You opened your eyes and saw Jessica of SNSD holding a cake. You also saw Donghae making his way to Jessica, smiling like an angel fallen from the heaven. Finally, Donghae stopped in front of Jessica. The staffs and crew started to chant a Happy Birthday Song. When the song ended, Donghae blew the candles.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you sing?” Lee Hyukjae known as the dancing machine of Super Junior, asked you. He pulled a chair and sat beside you.

“Ne? Mianhe, Eunhyuk-ssi, I just woke up,” you said as you scratched the back of your head.

“Well, if that’s the case,” he smiled at you. Unlike Donghae, Eunhyuk is very warmhearted and easily to talk with. “Did you greet him already?”

“Ani. Not yet,” you said as you shook your head.

“Waeyo? You’ve been together since day dawn right?” he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“I... I forgot.”

“Forgot to greet him? Or forgot today is his birthday?” he asked, smiling.

“Both?” you answered in a question-like tone.

“Look, I know you had feelings for him,” Busted!  “And you knew he is going out with Jessica, right?”

“When did…” you started to ask but didn’t able to finish your question.

“Maybe, I’m not a girl but I’m a little observant. And to tell you, it’s written all over your face. Stop pretending and tell me why you’re acting like this.”

You felt comfortable with him so you confessed about the night where Donghae confronted you.

 

“Jinjja? That fish! He’s not like that before. Why did he become so mean like that?” he asked himself as you finished confessing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter