Chapter 7

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! What are you two doing?!” Eunhyuk said with his shocked expression. He was holding a tray of food for you.

You pulled yourself from Donghae’s hug. “Oppa, it isn’t what you think,” you said defensively.

“Then, what are you two doing?” He eyed you suspiciously.

“________-ah, let him think what he wants to think,” Donghae said indifferently.

“Mwo?” Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped. “Are you two dating?”

“NO?!” you and Donghae said in unison.

“Aw, how sweet!” Eunhyuk clapped his hands once. “Couples on-cam today deny it at first,” he said with sarcastic smile on his face.

“Aish! Yah! Monkey, get lost! _______-ah needs to eat.” Donghae said as he took the tray from Eunhyuk.

“You just want to be alone with her, right?” Eunhyuk said mockingly. “I’m jealous! I thought EunHae was real. Even SimSimi agrees with it.” He pouted.

Donghae placed the tray on the bedside table near you. “Then talk to SimSimi,” he said as he pushed Eunhyuk outside the door and closed it behind him.

While he was halfway walking on the bedside table, Eunhyuk open the door and tilt his head, “Don’t do anything to _______-ah.”

Donghae threw a banana on him but Eunhyuk closed the door just in time. The door opened again and a hand took the banana on the floor and closed the door.

You can’t help but to laugh.

“Don’t laugh.”

“Waeyo? That was funny. Are you always like that?” You sat at the foot of the bed.

“Sometimes,” he smiled. “He’s getting annoying, you know.”

“Ani, he’s not annoying for me. He’s sweet,” you said in a matter-of-factly tone.

Donghae stared at you. “Maybe you’re really hungry. Come here.”

 

“Say ‘Ahh’,” he commanded.

“Oppa, I’m not a kid. I know how to feed myself.”

“I want to do this,” he insisted.

“Waeyo?” You raised an eyebrow.

“I just want to. Please,” he said and smiled.

You can’t resist his endearing smile so you nodded and he fed you until you finished your meal.

 

Nighttime, you wanted to go back to your room so you can do things that you like. And of course, you didn’t like staying on a hospital room. It will only bring bad memories you don’t want to remember.

“Can I go back to my room?” you asked Donghae who was busy with his handphone playing Temple Run.

“No.”

“Waeyo?” you protested.

“You have to stay here until tomorrow.”

You pouted.

He looked at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter