Chapter 32

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji-ah! Kill me now!” you said at your best friend lying beside you. Slumber party. It’s been a while since the last time you two did this.

She rolled her eyes for the nth time. “Wait, let me get a knife,” she mocked. “I know you can’t get over with what happened with you and Donghae. But, girl,” she rolled her eyes again and said, “for goodness sake, it’s been four days. Can you stop now, please?”

“No,” you said and gave her one of your craziest laugh.

 

Yes. It’s been four days already since that conversation with Donghae in his bed. You remembered telling him that he doesn’t need to court you, given the efforts he already made. But he insisted saying, “I’m not yet satisfied.”

“Satisfied with what?” you asked. He was still on your top.

He bit his lip in the cutest way you’ve ever seen and said, “With my efforts. I need to prove myself more.”

“But you know what will be my answer in the end. So, what’s the point?”

He pinched your nose gave you a peck on the lips. “Ahh. You’re so stubborn. Whether you like it or not, I’m going to court you,” he said dismissively.

You pouted. “Okay. All right. Fine. Do what you want. But,” you looked at him in the eye then on his lips, “can you not abuse my lips? Remember, I’m an actress and I’m filming a drama these days. If my lips get chapped, you’ll be the one to be blamed.”

“Yeah,” he rolled his eyes. “With Siwon. I guess you’re preserving that lips for him, aren’t you?” he grunted.

 

 

“Yah!” Eunji snapped. “You gave me a second to think that I really should send you to mental hospital right now.”

You grinned. “What’s the progress with Hyukkie-oppa now?”

She blushed. “W-why you suddenly asked?”

“Ohmygosh!” you squealed. “You’re stuttering just by hearing his name. You’re really into him, aren’t you?”
“And so are you with Donghae,” she teased back.

“How come you don’t call him oppa?” you asked.

“Donghae? He didn’t tell me to,” she explained. “We’re more on formalities when we talk. And we don’t talk that much.”

You chuckled. “Yeah, because you are too preoccupied with Hyukkie-oppa.”

She slapped you lightly on arms. “Yah, be careful, okay?”

“Huh? Wae?”

“You know, the public’s not updated with your current relationship with him.”

You agreed, “Because it’s still Jessica.”

“Speaking of Jessica, what happened to her?” she asked.

 

That made you stop for a moment. Jessica. Now that both Donghae and Taecyeon broke up with her, you were hundred percent sure that she was having a hard time now. Poor Sica.

 

“I don’t know,” you answered guiltily. “Haven’t heard a word from her. She’s must be sad now. I feel guilty.” You sighed.

Eunji stared at you in enragement. “After what she did? After she made your life miserable? Hitting the love of your life and at the same time your best friend, you still feel guilty? Are you out of your mind?”

“I know she’s the culprit behind these incidents—”

“—incidents? It was all planned. Wreckage is the perfect word—,” she butted.

You eyed her unbelievingly. “—I know it hurts on her side. Maybe she really loves Donghae.”

“And don’t forget Taecyeon. I don’t know what’s on her mind she did those things,” she said.

“You don’t know her,” you reasoned.

She snorted, “Why? Do you know her that much? Remember, she fooled you, she fooled Donghae, she fooled Taecyeon, and she fooled all of us. She’s the reason in the first place why you have to suffer for a long time.”

“Okay, okay. I know. But she’s nice to me—”

“Because she had hidden agenda that’s why she’s being all friendly and good to you.”

“Aish,” you muttered in frustratingly, “but if she didn’t do those do you think Hyukkie-oppa and you are together now?”

That made her shut . Of course, she realized that if Jessica hadn’t fooled all the people around her, which includes her and Eunhyuk, there will be no secret meetings for her and for him and no way that they would realize each other’s feelings.

You continued, “I don’t blame her neither Donghae-oppa.”

“Fine,” she said in defeat. “She’s nice. Period.”

 

“Naega saranghan S P Y Keunyeoreul chocha day and night

Jabhil deutjabhiji anha keurimjacheoreom butjiman”

 

Eunji rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath, “Here we go again.”

You ignored her and happily answered the call.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

Donghae sighed, “Why are you so stubborn?”

“Me? Stubborn? What?” you asked confusedly.

“Do you know what time is it now?” he asked.

You glanced at the wall clock of your room. It was past one o’clock AM now. “Sorry,” you apologized. “Actually, I’m with Eunji now. We’re having a slumber party.”

“Great,” he replied unenthusiastically. “Go to sleep now. Next time, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter