Chapter 26

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After you finished eating at Handel and Gretel, Donghae dragged you to his car before you could even protest. He forced you to get inside his car and he fastened your seatbelt for you.

“Where are you going to take me?” you asked when he had sat on the driver’s seat.

“Shut up,” he said.

“MWO?!”

He smiled at you and roared the engine to life.

 

 

“What are we doing here?” you asked as you closed the door of his car. He took you to the Super Junior’s dorm.

“Seriously, you don’t watch news?” he asked and started to walk.

“Eh?”

“Leeteuk-hyung will enter the army soon.”

“Then? I don’t get it. I mean, if he’s going to army, does it have any connections with me?”

He sighed and took your hand, intertwining with his, “He wants to see you before he go. Well, all of them want to see you.”

You became nervous after he said that, “Waeyo? I’ve only been there once.”

He squeezed your hand lightly, “I don’t know. They have favoritisms,” he chuckled. “Whenever Jessica was there, only Ryeowook and Sungmin bother to talk with her. But their conversations were just common. And after that, no one will talk to her anymore.”

You removed your hands from his hold. You suddenly felt guilty on Jessica’s case.

 

Wait, if someone has to be guilty, it should be her, right?

 

You shoved that thought right away and tried to understand your dongsaeng’s situation. You were drowned with your thoughts that you almost jumped when Donghae stopped from walking and spoke.

“________-ah, just say you love me, too, and I’m going to do whatever it takes to be with you.”

Did he know about Taecyeon? You almost asked him that one but different words came out from your mouth, “Why didn’t you get mad at me? After all those painful words I’ve said, why?”

He smiled sincerely and said, “Because you didn’t mean to say them to me. I know you have reasons why can’t you admit your feelings. And I’m going to find that reasons.” Then he started to walk.

You gulped and followed him to Super Junior’s floor.

 

 

“WE MISSED YOU!!” Super Junior members said in unison and welcomed you to a hug.

“Yah! Yah! She’s going to suffocate! Let her go!!” Yesung yelled and tried to pull you away from them.

You just laughed awkwardly after that nerve-wrecking group hug. All the members gathered up at the living room and started to flood you with questions.

“How’s life ________-ah?” Ryeowook asked.

“I’m glad you finally visited us here!!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“So how’s you’re feeling you’ll be working with our horse?” Kangin asked.

“Aigoo, you look skinnier ________-ah,” Shindong barged in.

“Yah! Let’s play starcraft!” Kyuhyun said.

“AHH! I’m going to tell Jinhee about that!” Sungmin said.

“I don’t care!” he said and stood up. He looked at Donghae and smirked before grabbing your hand and dragged you to his room.

 

“Yah! Where are you going to take her?!” Sungmin exclaimed. Other members started to follow the both of you.

 

Kyuhyun pushed you inside his room, went inside, too, and locked the door.

“Yah! Yah! Open the door Kyuhyun-ah!!” they all shouted while banging the door.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE,” Kyuhyun yelled back, “IT’S NOT THAT I’M GOING TO HER!! SHE NEEDS COUNSELING, OKAY?!!”

“If she needs counsel, shouldn’t it be coming from me?” Leeteuk interjected.

“Yeah, hyung! You can do that later. I want to talk to her privately,” he said.

There were mumbles and you could barely understand a thing until Kangin, finally sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter