Chapter 15

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!” you shouted but he covered your mouth with his hand and pushed you inside your apartment.

He closed the door before saying, “Do you realize what time is it now?”

“I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here at this time?!” you fumingly said.

“I told you, I don’t trust you. So I’m here to make sure you’re going to sleep,” he said as he walked to the living room as if he owns the place.

 

He the TV and sat at the couch. You just let him do what he wanted while you started to read the last script. The director of the last script offered you the lead role. The lead role was a carefree girl from a rich family. A kind and very loving person but doesn’t know how to love a man. Her life was all well until he met the male lead role who will teach her how to love. But the of the story includes many drama and heart-breaking scenes. If you choose this, this will be your first heavy drama.

 

You tossed the folder on the table and sighed.

“Wae?” Donghae asked as he noticed your bitter expression.

“I don’t know what to choose,” you furrowed your eyebrows. “And my head is aching now.”

“It’s because you’re sleepy now,” he smiled and leaned closer to you. He started massaging your head.

“Why are you doing this?” you suddenly asked.

“What?”

“Taking care of me.”

“Because I know you can’t take a good care on yourself. You’re like a baby sister to me now. I feel that I had the responsibility to look over you.”

You smiled, “That was the same thing Taecyeon said to me.”

He stopped massaging your head, “Do you like Taecyeon?”

“Yeah,” you nodded.

“Mwo?!” he said with his eyes opened wide.

“Wae? We’re just friends. We’re close since birth.”

“Since birth? What do you mean?”

“We were born at the same day, same year, same time and same hospital. Our parents became close after that incident. They decided to live in same street so Taecyeon and I grew up together,” you explained. “Oppa, can you massage my head again?” You flashed an aegyo.

He smiled and pinched your cheek, “Actually, I don’t need your aegyos. I will massage your head even if you didn’t do that.”

You smiled, “Jinjja? Oppa, that’s so sweet.”

“You can lie down, too.” He patted his lap, “You can use this as a pillow.”

You hesitated but then he made you lie down and put your head on his lap. “Thanks,” you said as you blushed.

“This is part of me being your brother. So, what about the scripts?” He started to massage your head again.

“I can’t choose any of them. The first one was the complete opposite of my personality. The second one was easy but I don’t lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter