Chapter 36

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Surprise!!” the unknown man yelled after he opened a rusty gate of an old gym. “You’re going to like this place. FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.”

You remained silent as you scanned the gym with your red eyes. You were crying all the time in his car on your way to the gym. The gym was dark and spider webs could be seen anywhere. The old and rusty rings were on one side together with old basketball balls.

“Sit here,” he said and grabbed you by hand, tied it together on your back with a rope and made you sit on a wooden chair. “So you’re curious why I am doing this?”

You didn’t answer. You just stared at his face. He has good features, though, he was wearing a bitter smile and his eyes were full of sorrow.

 

“You heard about a young fan committing suicide because of an idol?” He laughed bitterly and continued, “Of course, the Great KIM _________ doesn’t have time to worry such things on her busy schedules. And, of course, spending some quality of time with his .. um .. new found boyfriend. But I’m really sorry miss, because your love story ended a while ago. But, come to think of it, your boyfriend, or should I say, your dead boyfriend also did the same thing to me.”

“Wh-what are y-you s-saying?” you cracked.

He laughed again. “Well, he ended my love story so I will end his this time. Sounds fair, right?”

You stared at him in horror. Eyes were red due to continuous soundless crying. You didn’t understand what the man was saying. And Donghae, who was now dead, as he was saying, what in the world did he do to him?

 

“My girlfriend,” he started, though he was sitting in another chair five paces from her, he spoke like he was in far away place, in a different time, “was his fangirl for a long time. Well, I didn’t like the idea of her stalking him. What kind of boyfriend would like his girlfriend goes head-over-heels with an idol? Of course, I love her so I let her do her things. But years passed, her obsession increased. He liked Donghae better than me. I didn’t know what to do. Then one day, she broke up with me.”

 

You remained silent as you watched the man shed a tear. You look at him in pity.

 

“I couldn’t take it. I love her. I love her more than my own life,” he said. Sorrow, loneline

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter