Chapter 18

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So that was the reason why she hated me so much when I told her not to call me oppa when we just started filming the drama? Donghae thought as he scratched his head. “I’M GOING CRAZY!!!”

 

Someone banged the door of his room.

“Yah!!” Leeteuk shouted. “Open this door! Let’s talk!”

“I don’t want to,” he snapped.

 

The doorknob switched opened. Leeteuk went inside while holding the key of the room.

“Hyung! Leave me alone!!” he said.

“Do you think your dad will be happy seeing you like this?” He sat on the edge of the bed.

“What are you trying to put up to? Don’t drag my father’s name into this kind of situation.”

“As long as the situation has something to do with you, it has something to do with your father, too. Do you think I will just let you do dreadful things when I promised your dad that I’d be the one to look after you?”

Donghae eyes started to well up. Whenever someone mentions his dad’s name, expect that he will cry.

“Donghae-ah, I know you’re hurt. But . . .”

“Hyung! I made a mistake. I’m the reason why she hurting right now. Seeing her like that makes me hurt, too.”

He cried and Leeteuk hugged him. “Aigoo! Don’t be such a crybaby. You know what? If you really want her to forgive you, you will do everything.”

“I tried talking to her. But, she doesn’t want to talk to me.”

Leeteuk released him and looked on his eyes then smiled, “Did you do everything you can do?” He got up. “Eunhyuk went to her apartment.”

“He did?” Donghae said while wiping off his tears.

“Yeah,” Leeteuk said as he went out of the room.

 

 

Monkey love<3 calling . . .

 

“Donghae-ah!” Eunhyuk said in alarmingly tone.

“Wae?” Donghae asked. “Where are you? Did something happen?”

“_________-ah,” Eunhyuk said nervously.

“What happened to her?!! You’re still in her apartment, right?”

“Ne. Come here quickly. ________-ah, hold on.”

 

 

Donghae reached the building of your apartment in 15 minutes. Usually, driving from SJ’s dorm to your apartment will take you 30-40 minutes. Since, Donghae was driving in the middle of the night with oh-so fast driving skills, he managed it within 15 minutes.

 

He was about to enter the elevator when he stopped dead.

“Oppa,” Jessica said.

He felt his heart thumping fast. “What are you doing here?”

“Visiting a friend. You?” she answered casually.

“None of your business,” he said in a cold tone as he was about to close the elevator door.

“Wait,” Jessica held the elevator door to stop it from closing. “Let’s talk.”

“I’m not in the mood of talking to you. I have an emergency to settle.”

“Oppa, just 5 minutes,” she pleaded.

 

Do I still love her? Donghae asked himself as he followed Jessica to the parking lot where they can talk privately. ________-ah needs me now, but what am I doing here?

 

“Oppa,” Jessica stopped walking and hugged him.

“Jessica, what are you doing?” he said. Shocked how Jessica hugged him, he held her arms and was about to push her slightly away, but . . .

“Let’s get back together.”

“What?”

She started to cry, “I thought I’m more in love with him. But I was wrong. I need you back.”

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter