Chapter 24

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Jessica asked Taecyeon with an uncomfortable tone.

Taecyeon smiled. “I just passed by and saw you.”

“Taecyeon-ah,” you mumbled.

 

Wait a minute! Did Taecyeon just kissed Jessica on cheek? And did he just call her ‘sweetie’?

 

“Oh, ________-ah, I didn’t notice you there!” Taecyeon said cheerfully. “So you already met my girlfriend?”

“Your girlfriend?” you asked dubiously.

“Shhh,” Jessica hushed.

Taecyeon pushed you to the side and sat beside you, grinning widely. “She’s my girlfriend.”

“Yah! Don’t joke around,” you said as you slapped his arm.

He rubbed the part where you slapped him and said, “I’m not joking. Hey, Jess! You didn’t tell her?”

You turned your head into Jessica’s direction and found her biting her lip, “Eonni, h-he’s telling the truth. We’ve been dating since I broke up with Donghae-ssi.”

“No!” you reacted automatically without your own notice. Jessica and Taecyeon were surprised by how you reacted, as how surprised as you felt at yourself. “The public knows you’re still with Donghae-ssi.”

Taecyeon chuckled, “Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re dating secretly. Both of our companies won’t approve if they knew about us.”

“H-how—?”

“I know it’s shocking. But please, _________-ah, keep this is as a secret, okay?” He got up and gave Jessica a kiss on forehead, “Bye, beautiful. Bye, ________-ah.”

 

Taecyeon left the two of you. You looked at Jessica. There were so many questions inside your head now. “What was that?” you asked Jessica.

“E-eonni,” she stuttered.

“Why Taecyeon? How about Donghae? Explain everything!!” you said with a slight raised voice.

She looked at you like she was going to cry any moment, “E-eonni.”

“Explain!!” you shouted, costumers nearby started looking at you. Good thing, you both disguised very well that no one would recognize you. You inhaled, controlling your anger. “Jessica, I’m so disappointed on you. I thought you already cleaned this mess.”

“E-eonni,” she muttered again

“I DON’T HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR ‘EONNI’S’! EXPLAIN NOW!!” you unconsciously yelled at her.

Jessica started to cry.

 

“Yah! Kim _______ , why are you shouting at her?!” Donghae asked, he clenched his hands into fist. Jessica wiped her tears at the sight of Donghae.

You glared at him, “You don’t have any business here Lee Donghae-ssi, so you can go now.”

He snorted, “Yeah, I don’t have any business here but you were shouting at my girlfriend, how could I not care for her?”

You looked at Jessica who was silently sobbing at the moment, “Are you going to explain now or not?”

She shook her head.

“Not now? But you will?” you asked nicely as possible.

She nodded.

“Hey, are you bullying her?” Donghae asked.

You shot a glare again on him and stood up. You started to walk away from them. Jessica continued to sob a little harder now and Donghae looked at her then at your back.

 

He walked pass on you and grabbed your wrist harshly. He started to drag you out of the café.

“Yah! Let go of me!” you protested and tried to pull your hand but his grip was too tight.

“We need to talk,” he said as he opened the door of the café. As it was about to close, it hit your shoulder hard that made you winced. Donghae was completely unaware of this. Great! I’m going to have bruises later, you thought.

 

 

He led you to a deserted alley and dropped your wrist.

“What do you want?” you asked coldly.

He looked at you straight into eyes, “What did you do to her?”

You snorted, “Why don’t you ask her yourself?”

“I’m asking you! What did you do to her?!! WHY IS SHE CRYING?!!”

You smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter