Chapter 4

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were at the beach, sitting on a folding chair while playing sand with your feet.

“________-ah!” You turned around and saw Hyukjae running to your direction.

You smiled and waved at him. “Oppa! I missed you!” you said delightfully as you hugged him.

“I missed you, too,” he said as he hugged you back.

You felt his fast breath in your neck that made you jump.

“Waeyo?! You shocked me!” he said as he kept panting.

“Oppa, why did you run? Look at yourself, full of sweat and running out of breath! Jinjja! Didn’t know how to take care of himself,” you said as you got a towel and started wiping his sweat on his face.

“Mianhe. I just got excited,” he said, grinning.

“Waeyo? Why are you excited?” you asked curiously.

“Remember the song you sang on Fish’s birthday?” he asked.

“Ne, What about it?” you asked him. You were already finished wiping his sweat. When he looked up to face you, he was smiling his gummy smile. Then you just knew what he was talking about, “You mean, you already knew the meaning of that song?”

He nodded, “Of course! I’m a genius! Haha!” He laughed evilly, like what Heechul does at the ending of their Sorry Sorry performance. “You said it wasn’t for Fish, right?” you just nodded. “I think you lied,” he smiled evilly again.

“Oppa! Jebal! Don’t tell anyone!” you pleaded.

“Don’t worry princess, I won’t tell anyone,” this time he flashed his white teeth to her giving her a friendly smile.

“Kamsahae, oppa!” you said as you hugged again.

He patted your hair.

 

“What are you two doing?” Donghae appeared out of nowhere. He looked at the two of you while you and Eunhyuk broke apart.

“Hi Fishy!” Eunhyuk waved at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-ssi,” you bowed at him, hiding you embarrassment. Eottoke? What if he heard what Eunhyuk-oppa said?! I’m dead, you thought.

Eunhyuk noticed your panicked expression, “Fish, did you have your breakfast already?”

“Ne. How about you?” he asked Eunhyuk.

“Ne, I already ate,” Eunhyuk answered.

“How about you?” Donghae asked you.

“Me?” you answered idiotically, “Ne, I already—” you didn’t able to finish your sentence because your stomach growled.

“You’re lying,” Donghae said, his face was expressionless. “Kaja!” he said as he motioned for you and Eunhyuk to come. You both exchanged confused glances before following him.

 

 

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! These foods are for ________-ssi, not for you,” Donghae said as he slapped Eunhyuk’s hand from getting the banana.

“It’s just a banana. Besides, ________-ah will let me eat this, right ________-ah?” Eunhyuk said defensively.

“Of course, oppa,” you said as you smiled at Eunhyuk.

“Yah! I used my money for this. You don’t even asked me before you let someone eat these,” he said with a pout.

“Don’t worry Donghae-ssi, I’ll pay you,” you said in a bitter tone. You started searching for your wallet on your bag.

Donghae, seeing you really meant what you said, spoke “Nah! This is my treat. You don’t have to pay for it.”

You looked at him, surprised. “Jinjja?”

“Ne, Just eat. I don’t want to have a scene with you and with your tummy growling each and every time,” he explained.

What happened to him? you thought. “Kamsahamnida, Donghae-ssi.”

“You can call me now oppa.” he said. “If you want,” he added quickly.

Your eyes widened with shock. Okay, this is weird. As in, REALLY WEIRD. You didn’t answer him because it wasn’t a question. Instead, you started to eat with Eunhyuk begging you to give him some more.

 

“How are things with Jessica?” Eunhyuk sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter