Chapter 13

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you finished eating at the noodle shop, Donghae grabbed your hand again and locked it in with his own hand. You both went out and walked around the alley.

You blushed again and your heart was racing fast, “Oppa, why are you doing this to me?”

He stopped walking and looked at you, “I don’t know. Holding your hand makes me . . . kind of . . .  ugh, I don’t know.”

“Confused?” you guessed.

He stared at you, “How do you say so?”

“Oppa, I’m not Jessica.”

“I know,” he said matter-of-factly.

“You miss her.”

He shook his head, “No.”

You looked at him questioningly.

“Well, maybe, I did love her. But that was just in the past.”

“But you still have feelings for her. Admit it. I know you still have.”

He shrugged, “Let’s just not talk about her. Let’s go to that store.” He pointed at the jewel shop.

 

When you entered the shop, Donghae’s eyes were amazed.

“Look,” he said excitedly as he pointed at the couple rings they were selling. He let go off your hand and started observing the couple rings. “________-ah, give me your hand.”

“Again?” You half-heartedly placed your left hand on his palm. He, then, shoot the ring on your ring finger. “Are you planning to buy that?”

He nodded, “What do you think? Cool, right?”

“This one is better,” you said as you pointed at the ring with star on the center with a little diamond on its lower right corner. “For whom will you give it, by the way?” You removed the ring that he wear on you and put it back where he got it.

“For my next girlfriend,” he smiled.

 

OMO!! He’s going to have a girlfriend soon? Waeyo? How about Jessica? I need to stop him. I did promise to Jessica. Not until her feelings for him wore off.

 

“So who’s the girl? Do I know her?”

“Wae? Do you need to know her?”

You shook your head, “Well, you know, the world still knew you were with Jessica. And if you date somebody else, it might cause a scandal.”

He snorted, “She’s dating with other man, why can’t I?”

“Still, you should not date while the public was still clueless ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter