Chapter 10

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After you ate, Eunhyuk led you to the music store.

“See that?” He pointed at their Mr. Simple poster, specifically on him. “So handsome.”

“Oppa, you sounded like Heechul-ssi,” you guffawed. “And how can I tell if you’re handsome there? You’ve got your eyes covered with your hair.”

“Tsk,” he smirked and tapped the image of Heechul. “Wait, do you already have our 5th album?”

You shook your head as you scanned the other CDs on the rack, “I stopped collecting.”

“Waeyo? Don’t tell me it’s because of Fish again.”

You nodded.

“Since when?”

“Since he turned me down,” you answered as if it’s not a big case.

“Oh, I see,” he left you to find their album. When he found where their albums were, he took two albums. One with Donghae-cover and the other was he on cover. When he came back to you, he placed it right front of your eyes.

You stepped backward so you can see it clearly, “What’s that?”

“You know what? We’re going to release our 6th album soon. And if you don’t buy this now, you might regret it,” you can see his eyes getting bigger behind the dark tinted shades.

You just stared at him.

“You won’t buy this?” he asked in disbelief. “Okay, I’ll buy this for you.” He started to walk away, going to the cashier.

“Wait, oppa,” you ran after him. “Let me use my money for that.”

“See, you like it,” he said but kept on walking. “Let me buy this for you, okay?” He, then, approached the cashier and bought the albums.

 

“Oppa, you shouldn’t have bought these,” you said as you walked out the music store.

“You should be grateful. That’s a gift from Lee Hyukjae, the most handsome member in Super Junior,” he said proudly.

“Okay, I’ll accept this gift if you stop calling yourself ‘handsome’,” you chuckled.

He smiled smugly, “Okay! I know Donghae is the most handsome for you.” He pouted.

You blushed, “Ani.”

“See,” he said sarcastically, putting one arm on your shoulder. “And speaking of Donghae, what’s your status now? Are there any progress?”

Your jaw dropped as you stopped walking, “Progress? What do you mean?”

He pulled you to sit on the nearest bench, “What happened last night?”

“Oppa, you look like an ajhumma who likes gossips,” you uttered.

“Aish,” he muttered impatiently. “Call me ajhumma or whatever you want, just tell me what happened last night. Ppalli.”

“Well, I can’t sleep that night so I went to the garden.”

“Then?” He rolled his hand.

“I met Taecyeon. My childhood friend.”

“Taecyeon, Ok Taecyeon?”

“Yep, he visited me. He asked me if I’m dating him. I answered no. That’s when Donghae-oppa found us and,” you couldn’t continue as you started to blush again.

“And? What happened next?” he asked peevishly.

You took a deep breath and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter