Chapter 19

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“_________-ah! Isn’t this wonderful?” asked the monkey while beaming at your reflection on the mirror.

You rolled your eyes, “What’s wonderful?”

“You’re getting married with the fish!!” He clapped his hands like a kid.

 

You ignored him and took the script from the table. You were busy on reviewing your lines when Eunhyuk spoke again.

 

“You look pretty on that gown,” he said while nibbling cookies. For the last filming of the drama, they made you wear a white beaded wedding gown. The scene was going to be a wedding ceremony where you and Donghae, as the lead roles, were going to exchange vows and kiss in font of an altar.

“The gown is pretty, not me,” you said without taking your eyes away from the script.

“Uh-oh,” he said while shaking his head, “wait for the fish to see you.”

“Eh?” You looked at him with a questioning look.

He didn’t answer. Instead, he put a whole cookie inside his mouth and chewed it for a few times. After a while, he was choking.

 

You laughed at his state. His face was red and was his chest. You gave him a bottled water which he grabbed immediately, opened the cap and drank.

“Yah! Why are you laughing? I nearly died!” he said with furrowed bows.

“A lesson learned from Lee Hyukjae: don’t eat cookies wholly, eat it by parts and chew it many times before swallowing.” You laughed again, “I should have taken it with my camera.”

“Yah!!” he said in indignation.

“I wonder what fans would be like if they saw that video.”

“Yah! Stop it now, it’s not funny.”

“Aigoo!” You messed his hair, “My oppa is angry.” You pouted.

He shoved your hand off, “If only I can mess your hair, too.”

“Oppa, sorry,” you said sarcastically. “My bad.”

“Sorry your face.” He crossed his arms, “Whether you like it or not, you will come with me after the filming.”

“Okay! I’ll come with you after the filming. It’s not that hard to do.”

He smirked, “Ne, it’s not that hard to do. Oh, you need to be in that gown later.”

“Easy,” you smiled but then, “Mwo?!”

“I said you’ll come with me after the filming still wearing that gown.”

“Are you insane?”

“Nearly,” he beamed.

“Oppa, I can’t.”

“Do you want me to forgive you?”

You frowned, “Like I did a crime. Oppa . . .”

“If you’re worried that we will go on a public place, don’t worry princess. We’ll take my car. So don’t you worry, I got your back.”

 

You were about to protest again when Eunji entered the tent. “________-ah, the filming will start in 10 minutes, get ready.”

“I’m ready,” you said as you got up.

“Good, let’s go now.”

 

 

“Kim ________-ssi, you look pretty. That gown suits you well. I wonder when you will dress up like that for real,” one of your stylists said.

“Aigoo, eonni, that’s not yet part of my plan,” you said while laughing shyly.

“Aw,” she looked disappointed. “But you do have a boyfriend, right? If only Donghae-ssi was not dating Jessica-ssi I would really thought that you and him were going out.”

You faked a laugh. “Eonni, we’re just friends.”

She nodded bitterly, “But if I were him, I’ll choose you. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question. Do you have a boyfriend?”

You shook you head and smiled.

“Well, what about Eunhyuk-ssi?” she said while elbowing you.

“Eonni! We’re just friends. Just like Donghae-ssi,” you said defensively.

She laughed humorously, “Okay, fine. If that’s what you say.”

 

The filming finally started. The church was crowded with extras in wedding dresses and suits. They laid a red carpet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter