Chapter 29

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Nado, I can’t take this anymore,” Taecyeon whispered that made you stopped abruptly from crying.

“W-what do you mean by that?” you asked, confused.

He lifted your chin so he can see you through your eyes. “I know what’s going on.”

 

-FLASHBACK-

Earlier that morning, Taecyeon was lying at his bed with his earphones on. He wasn’t on the fit to talk with anyone that moment because of what he had just overheard from the SMEnt’s lobby yesterday.

 

He was in his best disguise when he arrived at SMEnt’s lobby. He was planning to take Jessica for a dinner that night by surprising her. But it seems like he was the one who will be surprised.

 

He sat on a sofa and pretended that he was listening to his phone’s music. Yoona, Taeyeon and Seohyun were talking in hushed voices as they walked pass in front of him and he heard them say something like ‘Jessica’ so he decided to follow them. They walked through a deserted hallway and went to a room and closed the door. Taecyeon placed his ears against the door and listened intently.

 

“What happened to Jessica?” he heard Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know eonni. She was just crying all night,” Seohyun said in a sad tone.

“All night?!” Taeyeon uttered in shock.

“Yeah,” Yoona agreed. “And I think I know the reason.”

“What?” Taeyeon and Seohyun asked at the same time.

Yoona hesitated to speak.

“C’mon Yoona, speak,” Taeyeon pleaded. “How are we supposed to help her if you won’t tell us?”

“Ah, eonni, this was supposed to be a secret,” she started, made a heavy breath then continued, “all of us know that she’s with Donghae-oppa right?”

Taecyeon balled up his fist without him noticing it.

“So? Wait, don’t tell me, he just broke up with her?” Taeyeon asked.

“Almost. Well, he really tried to break up with her but Jessica-eonni wouldn’t agree.”

“Aish,” Taeyeon muttered. “That ruthless fish.”

“Wait, I’m not yet finished,” Yoona said. “Jessica-eonni was going out with Taecyeon-oppa secretly.”

“MWO?! When? Why didn’t you tell me?” Taeyeon asked in fury.

“She asked me to keep it secret.”

“And you followed her? Knowing she’s with Donghae-oppa?”

“What should I do? She was pleading. You know what she does when she pleads. She always gets what she wants.”

“Seohyun, you know about this?”

“Aniyo, but one time I saw her with Taecyeon-oppa. I thought it was just a friendly date so I guessed it didn’t matter,” the maknae confessed.

“Aigoo,” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“Enjoying eavesdropping?” Tiffany asked that made Taecyeon almost jumped. The three inside heard Tiffany’s voice so they went out.

“Eonni,” Seohyun called.

“Taecyeon-ssi?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

“Omo, did you just overheard what we were talking?” Taeyeon asked with wide eyes.

He didn’t answer but walked away, instead, leaving the four girls staring at his back.

 

 

“Yah!” Wooyoung called him. “Someone wants you.”

“Tell him to go away,” he answered.

“I can’t,” he answered.

“Let me talk to him,” a voice of a familiar man said that made Taecyeon stood up immediately as he heard his voice.

“Wooyoung-ah, let him in,” he said.

Wooyoung held the door for Donghae, who walked in and stared directly at Taecyeon’s eyes.

 

“What brings you here?” Taecyeon asked, mystified.

Donghae smiled and said, “To give you this,” and punched him in face.

Taecyeon glared at him and was about to punch him back when Donghae laughed. “Are you insane? What are you laughing for?”

Donghae tilted his head playfully and said, “Do you know why I punched you?”

“For taking away Jessica from you?”

Donghae smirked and said, “Yeah, partly.” He shrugged and continued, “Another reason was you’re going out with her when you know we just came back to our relationship.”

Taecyeon let out a mocking laugh. “When did I say I know you two came back for each other?” he asked.

“You don’t know?” Donghae lifted up a brow.

He nodded, “She didn’t tell me. She said you two are over.”

 

Donghae laughed, “I guess we’ve been dating the same girl for these past few weeks.”

“And you’re happy?” Taecyeon asked.

“Not really,” he chuckled, “you can punch me now back.”

“Mwo?”

“I was going out with your girl. Go, punch me,” he said and closed his eyes, waiting for Taecyeon’s fist to touch his face. But it didn’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter