Chapter 30

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung!!”

“Wae?!!” Donghae answered irritably at Kyuhyun. “And can you stop hugging me? It’s disgusting.”

“Like I want to,” Kyuhyun muttered and let go off him. “Where is _________-ah?”

“I don’t know!!” Donghae yelled. “And can you just find someone else to bug?!”

Kyuhyun ran off to the living room as Donghae threatens him that he will throw a mini barbell at him.

 

“What happened to him?” Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun sat beside him.

The maknae shrugged. “I just asked him where ________-ah is, and then he started yelling at me all of a sudden.”

“Aigoo,” Sungmin shook his head. “Let’s just watch TV.”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were watching the television while eating popcorns when Leeteuk came in.

“Hi, hyung,” Sungmin greeted their leader without looking at him. His eyes were fixated on the screen of the TV.

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, let me borrow your laptop for a while,” Leeteuk said.

“Wae? You have your own,” he answered casually but, just like Sungmin, his eyes were pinned on the screen, too.

Leeteuk scratched his head, “Why don’t you look at me?!”

The two looked at him for a moment. Kyuhyun muttered, “He looks normal, right?”

Sungmin barely nodded as the two of them brought back their attention to the TV.

Leeteuk sighed in defeat, “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, let me borrow your laptop.”

“Just go to our room,” Kyuhyun said as he put some popcorn on his mouth.

Leeteuk went to the KyuMin’s room.

 

Ryeowook came running to living room with orange juice, “Has it started?”

“Not yet,” Sungmin said.

“I thought it started already because I heard Leeteuk-hyung shouted because you two weren’t looking at him,” Ryeowook said as he started to pour orange juice on the glasses.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at each other, and then laughed.

“What?” Ryeowook asked confusedly.

“We’re just acting earlier,” Sungmin confided laughingly.

“Actually, were watching only the trailers,” Kyuhyun laughed. “But it looks like he didn’t notice it.”

Ryeowook chuckled but not as hard as the two, “You’re so bad.”

“We know,” Kyuhyun said as he shot popcorn on his mouth. “And I bet he’s going to miss that while serving in army.”

“You’re not going to miss him?” Ryeowook asked.

“Of course I’m going to miss him,” Kyuhyun said. “After all, he became our big brother for a long time. Oh, enough with this. It’s going to start.”

 

And the three busied their selves watching movie. Leeteuk on the other hand was clutching an envelope as he made his way out of KyuMin’s room. He slammed the door that made the three jumped.

 

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN!” Leeteuk thundered. “What’s the meaning of these?” With that, he threw the pictures of Jessica and Taecyeon on the floor.

 

Donghae went out of his room and noticed the pictures on the floor. All of them froze as they watched him looking at the pictures. When he finally looked up, all of them held their breaths, waiting for his reaction. “Why are you so noisy?” he asked Leeteuk casually and tapped his shoulder playfully. “I’m going out.” And he disappeared before the door.

 

Ryeowook picked one picture and examined it. “These are not edited ones. What are they doing?”

“Based on your reaction earlier, I thought you got the idea,” Leeteuk muttered. “Yah Kyuhyun, where did you get those?”

“Aish,” the younger muttered irritably. “Call the others. I don’t want to repeat the story again.”

“You two, call the others,” Leeteuk commanded Sungmin and Ryeowook, “And you evil creature, turn that TV off.”

“But I want to watch it,” Kyuhyun protested and pouted like a child.

“We need to talk about this matter,” Leeteuk said which made Kyuhyun pouted more. “I’m going to buy DVD of that movie. Original.”

“Jinjja?” Kyuhyun eyes glittered and said to Sungmin and Ryeowook, “Ppalli! Call the others.”

 

 

Everybody was present, or at least, almost all members were there. Sungmin and Ryeowook, who were still eating popcorns; Shindong, who half-heartedly went to the ‘meeting’ because he was having his rest on his room; Heechul, who was taking a break from his service; Yesung, who was busy taking care of Kkoming; Kangin and Siwon, who were tired from doing their schedules; Leeteuk, who was supposed to be packing his things for army; Eunhyuk, who left Eunji on their date; and Kyuhyun, who was talking to Jinhee at phone.

 

“You could not come?” Kyuhyun asked.

“It’s not like I want to be here, either,” Jinhee replied. “You’ll do better off without me. You know what really happened.”

“Aish,” Kyuhyun muttered. “Alright, I’ll do it, then.”

Jinhee chuckled on the other line, “Aigoo, you just miss me that’s why you want me to come. You’re just using the situation as an excuse.”

“Aniyo,” Kyuhyun laughed. “Aigoo, I’ll start explaining, then.”

“Okay. Aja! Bye.”

 

All members looked at him expectantly as he went to the living room, except Shindong who was sleeping at the corner of the room. Kangin had to nudge him to wake him up. “I’m listening,” he abruptly said and went back to sleep.

“Make sure that all of you were listening, because I’m not going to repeat this again,” Kyuhyun started. Shindong made an okay sign. Kyuhyun continued, “As you have seen, these pictures, with Jessica and Taecyeon—”

“What pictures?” Shindong asked all of a sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter