Chapter 11

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 30 minutes of driving, you both arrived at the hotel.

“Oppa,” you said, breaking the ice of silence. You both became quiet after Donghae called. “Is he that scary when he’s not on the mood?”

He nodded, “He’s been like that since he started dating Jessica. He was cool and patient before. But, now, he became so strict on a lot of things.”

You sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’m here,” said Eunhyuk reassuringly.

You smiled weakly, “Thanks, oppa.” Just when things are getting better with us . . .

“No problem, _______-ah.”

 

You both entered the elevator. Inside the elevator, there was a lady. She kept looking at you. You recognized her as your little neighbor at the hotel.

“Excuse me, agassi,” she approached.

Eunhyuk looked at you protectively. He thought that the lady was a fan.

“Ne?” you answered nicely.

“You’re staying at room 109, right?”

“Oh, yeah,” you nodded.

She hesitated, “Well, there’s a man on your front door. I think he’s your boyfriend. He’s been waiting for you since, I guess, 3pm?”

“It’s him,” Eunhyuk whispered.

Your eyes widened with shock. But, thanks to your disguise. You’ll be able to hide it. “Yeah, thank you for informing me,” you said as you looked at your wristwatch. 6:46pm. Great!

She bowed and left you at the elevator.

 

 

Donghae sat at the sofa with his hands balled up. You and Eunhyuk were standing behind him.

He inhaled, “Eunhyuk-ah, naga.”

“Mwo?” Eunhyuk protested.

“We’re just going to talk.”

“Then, talk. I’ll stay here,” he insisted.

“Aish,” he gave up. “_______-ah, how are you feeling?”

“I-I’m fine,” you stammered.

“I ordered you a dinner. Eat it and rest,” he said as he stood up.

“Where are you going?” you and Eunhyuk said in unison.

He didn’t answer. He started to walk to the door. Eunhyuk ran after him, placed his hand on Donghae’s shoulder to make Donghae stop. “What is your problem?”

Donghae shove Eunhyuk’s hand off his shoulder.

“You’re not the Lee Donghae that I know!” Eunhyuk blurted out.

“Oppa,” you muttered scarily at Eunhyuk.

“It’s about Jessica, right? Why can’t you just let her go?! She doesn’t love you anymore. So, why hold onto her, when she doesn’t have feelings for you?!” Eunhyuk said in outrage.

“It’s because I love her more than I should!!” Donghae spat back. “You don’t know how it feels inside, Hyuk. Seeing her with other man makes my whole body numb,” he said as a tear escaped on his eye.

“That’s why you should let her go,” Eunhyuk said as he comforts him by patting his shoulder.

“I can’t,” he shook his head.

“Actually, you can. You just think you can’t. You know, there’s so many fishes on the sea,” he said cheerfully.

He laughed as Eunhyuk wiped his tear, “Like you said there’s many Donghae out there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter