Chapter 22

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re such a great actress,” Eunhyuk said while looking disappointed at you.

“Thanks.”

“Wae?”

“What?” you asked weakly. Your eyes were so tired of crying and want to rest.

 

Eunhyuk was eavesdropping to the conversation you just had with Donghae. He came in to your apartment when Donghae left. Donghae didn’t know that Eunhyuk was there all the time.

 

“Why do you have to make this hard for the both of you?”

“Oppa, can you just leave me alone? Please, I want to sleep now,” you pleaded.

“No, I won’t let you sleep. Answer my question,” he said demandingly.

“Oppa, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You love him, right? Why you refused?” he asked ignoring your last reply.

“I don’t love him,” you said while looking at the carpet. “I thought you were eavesdropping a while ago. Looks like you missed that part.”

“Don’t fool me Kim ________. You think I’m a fool? You said you don’t love him? How come I saw you crying on the floor when he left!?” he said outrageously.

 

You didn’t answer.

 

“________-ah, if—.”

“Ne! I love him! Does it matter?! Huh?! Tell me oppa! I’m stuck right in the middle! I don’t know what to do! Even if I want to take my no back, I can’t! I already said painful words. Do you think he’ll accept me if I apologize?!” you shouted at him while tears running from the both of your eyes.

“I don’t understand you,” he said. He was shocked when you shouted but kept his face straight. He looked at you sympathetically.

“And will never understand. Oppa, please, I want to be alone,” you pleaded while wiping your tears.

 

Eunhyuk patted your shoulder and left you.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!! Kim _________!! Get up! We need to talk.” Eunji rolled up the windows of your room.

“Waeyo?” you asked with your eyes still shut, still stinging because of crying.

“Open your eyes!” she commanded with authority.

You tried opening them. As you did so, “What do you want?” you asked Eunji with slight irritation on your tone.

“GET UP!” she yelled.

“Fine,” you muttered as you lazily sat up from the bed. “What now?”

She sat on the edge of your bed and said in a serious tone, “It’s time for you to make decisions now.”

 

(=.=)

 

“For goodness sake Kim ________!” she exclaimed. “You can’t cry all day long! You have to work, you know?”

You laughed and Eunji shot a glare on you that made you stop from laughing. You smiled, “Really, but I thought you’re going to question me about Donghae-ssi again. Anyway, I have chosen script number 1.”

“Are you sure about that? That’s completely out of your personality. It will be a great challenge for you.”

“Yeah, I know. I want this,” you reassured and gave her a weak smile, “it’s time now for me to laugh at someone else. I’m tired of being the one who always cry.”

 

[AN: Read chapter 14 again for info for the script#1]

 

 

One dark Saturday night, you were debating yourself whether you would call Donghae or not. You missed his voice, his scent and everything about him.

“If he answered, what will I say?” you asked yourself while staring at Donghae’s phone number at the screen of your phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter