Chapter 14

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the car, Taecyeon was driving and you were just staring blankly at the road.

“What’s the matter?” he asked, breaking the ice of silence.

You shook your head, “Nothing.”

He smiled, “You look 10 times older with that face. C’mon tell me.”

You hesitated at first but thought that Taecyeon is your best friend. “Uhm, well, I have a friend. We became closer because of this one guy. She kind of asked me to keep an eye for him or in other words, become a spy for her. I know that she still likes the guy but can’t be with him because of more complicated reasons. And, now, the guy was planning to confess on other girl. I did promise to my friend that whenever I feel like he’s going to confess on a girl, I’d try to stop him. But the thing is, I don’t know how. What should I do?”

“Let me ask you. Do you like the guy?” He asked but kept his eyes on the road.

You raised your eyebrows before answering, “I did like him before. But I only see him as a friend now.”

“So, you’re close to the guy?” You nodded. “Another question, which person is more important to you? Your friend or the guy?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, I think, your friend is being selfish.”

“Huh?”

“If she’s in love with the guy and knew that the world is against with them together, she should let him go. Asking you to be a spy for her is pure selfishness. Your friend didn’t think what the guy would feel if she will continue to interfere on his life. You should advise her to move on. Because people who’s still living on the past cannot love the blessings of the future.”

You nodded, “You’re right. But how can I tell her that without offending her?” You looked at him.

“Just tell her with an honest mouth. If she likes you being her friend, she’ll understand you. She won’t get angry with you instead, she’ll think that you really are a true friend. Oh, we’re here,” he said as he stopped the engine.

You got out of car. “Thank you, Taecyeon. I owe you this one.”

“No problem,” he said with a salute. “Take a good care of yourself, okay? And good luck at your last filming of drama.”

You waved, “Thank you very much.”

You smiled at each other and after that, Taecyeon drove off.

 

You took a deep breath before entering Eunji’s house.

 

Eunji placed three folders at the sala table.

“What are these?” you asked.

“Three scripts from three different drama,” she simply said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter