Chapter 37

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Who’s there?!” he called out. A man in military outfit with a camouflage cap stepped from the darkness.

 

Heechul-oppa?­

 

The military man made a careless salute while the other hand was still in his back as if holding something. “Sorry. I thought you were having a filming here.”

“Who are you?! You assh*le! Get the out of here!”

“Why should I?” Heechul said sarcastically, tilting his head. “Oh, I would if you would give me that woman.”

“Why should I?” you kidnapper grunted. “You’re in his group also.”

Heechul cracked a laugh. “She did something on me, too. That woman is a criminal.”

“Well, I’ll kill her first before I give her to you.” And with that, he pulled his gun from his pocket and placed it right before your temple. “Yah! Kim Heechul—”

Heechul’s eyes widened and thundered, “HOW DARE YOU USE INFORMAL TO ME?!” He, then, pulled a rifle from his back.

 

“Fine,” the kidnapper said, panicky in the presence of the rifle, which was bigger compared to his pistol. “Shoot me and I’ll shoot her.”

Heechul smirked, “I don’t care. Go on, shoot her.”

“Then, why are you here? Isn’t this woman close to Super Junior?”

“Close?” Heechul’s brow rose. “Are you out of your mind? Give that woman or I’ll shoot you? I brought couple of grenades here.”

“I-I d-don’t care. I have to kill her,” the kidnapper stuttered.

Heechul pocketed out one grenade and slowly walked towards you. “You really won’t give her to me?”

“H-hell n-no.”

 

Heechul’s face turned into dark serious one. He slowly raised the grenade and when the time he was holding it above his head, a loud clunk echoed inside the whole gym. The kidnapper’s gun fell from his hand. When the kidnapper was about to pick it up again, Heechul threatened, “Try or I’ll throw this to you.” Heechul took another step forward, grenade in his hand held up high and rifle pointing at the kidnapper on the other. He looked at you with big eyes as if telling you something you should do. But what was he trying to tell you?

 

“1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . RUN!!” Heechul yelled as he threw the grenade right on the kidnapper’s head. Adrenaline burst on your system that made you run toward Heechul. He grabbed your tied hand and led you way out of the old gym.

 

You were expecting a blow from the gym to happen, but there was none. Heechul continued on running and pulling you to unknown. Then you realized he was not holding the rifle anymore. When the run slowed, he help you untied your hands. “Ugh, where the heck are the police?”

“Oppa, the grenade—”

“It’s fake,” he said. “But it’s pretty hard and heavy. The rifle isn’t real. They’re just toys.”

You bit your lip, “Thank you, oppa,” you said weakly. Your strength was somehow wearing off the moment you realized what had just happened. “Donghae,” you muttered and cried silently.

 

Heechul, who was completely unaware of you crying, said, “Oh they’re here.” Even with the tears that blocks every view, you were able to distinct blue and red lights that came from polices’ cars.

 

“KIM _________!!” a shout about ten meters behind you made you turned around just to see the kidnapper, together with his gun pointing at you. Like in movies, a bullet escaped from it and moved in slow motion. Everything was in slow motion. Flashbacks from the moment you met Donghae up close started to play in front of your eyes.

 

 

“And one more thing, don’t call me oppa. We’re not close.”

 

 

 

 

“Nervous?” Donghae asked. “You didn’t even greet me.”

“Does that matter?” you replied coldly.

“No.” he replied with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

He embraced you and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened. “Control your facial expressions,” he whispered.

 

 

 

 

“Mwo?! Oppa, what are you saying?” you asked, totally confused.

“If they broke up, it means, you have a chance. It means there’s a possibility for you and for my fishy!” he explained.

 

 

 

 

“It’s going to be alright,” you said and hugged him tightly.

“Yah, what are you doing?” he was shocked by your sudden move.

“Just stay still,” you said as you closed your eyes. “My mom always hug me like this whenever I’m sad.”

You released him from your hug. When you’re about to walk away, he got up, held your wrist and locked you in an embrace.

“O—p-ppa,” you were startled.

“Thank you,” he whispered.

“You’re welcome,” you answered. “So this is what you call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter