Chapter 33

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Is everything settled?”

“Yeah,” Shindong answered.

Donghae sighed in relief and said, “Thank you, hyung.”

Shindong laughed, “Don’t be too nervous. Everything will be fine. We’ve got your back.”

He merely gave a shaky laugh before he replied, “Thank you again, hyung. I should get going.”

“Oh, yeah, yeah,” Shindong said, “good luck.”

 

Donghae ended the call and shove his phone into his pocket. His heart was racing fast and his sweat glands were overworking, emitting sweats all over his body every now and then. Trying to relax himself, he plopped himself into a couch, closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

All he could see was you. Your glossy black hair, your tantalizing eyes full of sincerity and your ever-soft pinky lips . . .

 

Tsup!

 

His eyes snapped open and found the very same girl he was imagining a while ago in front of him.

You grinned. “Missed me?” you asked as you helped yourself for a seat beside him.

“Did you just kiss me?” he asked while touching his lips with his eyes on the floor. This was the first time you ever kiss him with your own will.

You raised both of your eyebrows, trying to hold your laugh, and asked in a very convincing act, “What are you talking about?”

“Aish. Jinjja,” he muttered and crossed his arms, “you taste like Siwon.”

You laughed. “It’s like you’re saying you have kissed him.”

He tried to give you a glare but failed when he saw your smiling face. “This girl really makes me crazy,” he whispered in a very low tone.

“What are you saying?” you asked.

“Nothing,” he snapped.

You pouted that made him frustrated.

“Aish! What do you want?!”

You pouted more. “Why are you screaming at me?”

“Aish!” he muttered and messed his hair.

Seeing him in frustrated state, you giggled. “I should frustrate you more in the future. The look suits you well. Perfect!”

He looked at you skeptically. “Shut up.”

“Fine,” you said.

 

“Hey, let’s go out after filming,” he said after a while.

You just looked at him blankly.

He furrowed his brows and asked irritatingly, “Why are you just staring at me?”

“Well, you told me to shut up.”

“Aish, here we go again.”

“Why? Are you getting tired of me?” you asked raising one brow.

He made a face. “What are you talking about? Of course I won’t get tired of you.”

“Good,” you said and crossed your legs.

“Just like the boss,” he muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes. As he did this, he was facing the other way so you won’t be able to see.

Clueless about what he was doing, you asked, “What are you saying a while ago?”

“Let’s go out after filming,” he said as he faced you with straight face. “It’s been a while since the last time we were on a date.”

“Oh, sure,” you replied.

“You have to promise first,” he said.

You sighed, “Alright, you have my word. But make sure, you won’t spend too much later. Otherwise, I’ll ditch you.”

He raised his brow and asked meticulously, “And where will you go?”

“Siwon-oppa,” you answered as if it was not a big deal.

“MWO?!”

You rolled your eyes and hissed, “Can you not shout? You’re drawing attention. If they sees you here, I’ll be in a big trouble.”

“You know what? It’ll be better if you get into scandal with me rather than Siwon.”

You gave him a sour look. “What did you just say?”

“Nothing,” he said and smiled at himself.

 

“Opp—” Your sentence was interrupted by another “oppa” coming from the opening of the tent.

 

“Oppa,” a familiar sweet voice called again.

You two automatically looked at the direction where the voice came from. “J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter