Chapter 12

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three months passed in a blur. Your relationship with Donghae was getting better every time you work with him. Eunhyuk and you were getting closer, too. They have always been in your side every time, doing crazy things that will avoid boredom. Eunhyuk still thinks that Donghae’s feelings for you were developing. But you always blocked your ears whenever he mentions that.

 

Donghae on the other hand, was as protective as always. He always reminded you to eat your meals on time. And at night, he always sent text messages to you to remind you to sleep early to avoid getting dark circles under your eyes. You started texting since the time Donghae secretly got your number on Eunhyuk’s phone. “I need your number, of course. I need to keep an eye for you because you might go and do things recklessly,” he said when you asked why did he get your number.

“Then why didn’t you ask it directly from me?” You raised your eyebrows.

“You dare to question my ways to get a number of a girl?!” he yelled and walked away.

 

Jessica was still asking you about Donghae. You always answered her that there’s no need to worry because Donghae was still single and don’t date any girl so far. Jessica also asked for your number so you can keep contact. At the times you were texting and talking and stuffs, Donghae was always the subject. She always shared facts that ELFs do not know about Donghae. Actually, you two were getting closer every time you bond. And of course, Donghae didn’t have even the slightest idea about the growing friendship between the two of you.

 

Last day of March, the director called all actors, staffs and crew to a meeting.

“Next week will be our last filming for the drama,” announced the director over the meeting. “I had a great time working with you all. Especially Donghae-ssi and ________-ssi. You’re all professional and I’m looking forward to work with you again in the future.”

Everyone clapped as they started to hug each other.

 

“Congratulations, ________-ah,” Eunji said as she hugged you. “This drama is a lot better than the last. I’m so proud of you.”

“Yeah, thank you Eunji-ah,” you hugged back. “Thank you very much for taking care of me.”

“Aigoo. This girl! Of course, I need to take a good care on you. Taecyeon will kill me if something bad will happen to you.”

You pulled back and smiled at her.

“Oh, I’m going now,” she said as she waved goodbye and went off.

 

Taecyeon. You felt guilty for not contacting him for three months. How can you meet him when Donghae and Eunhyuk always fill your free times with their invitations to come with them to have a little chitchat and other stuffs?

 

You took out your phone and started to type a text message to Taecyeon.

 

­­To Taecyeon:

Taecyeon-ah, sorry for not contacting you lately. I’ve been very busy filming a drama and doing other stuffs. Are you free today? Let’s meet up. ^^

 

Not long after that, you received a reply.

 

From Taecyeon:

Sure. That would be great. Let’s meet at the ice cream parlor near Hong Club at Hongdae alley. Let’s visit my mom.

 

[AN: Hong Club doesn’t exist. It’s just one of my imaginary places.]

 

You smiled at the thought that you’ll visit Taecyeon’s mom. You missed her so much.

 

To Taecyeon:

I’ll be right there. ^^

 

 

You were about to go out of the meeting room when Donghae called you.

“________-ah,” Donghae called you. “Let’s go out and grab some lunch.”

“Thank you, oppa. But I have other appointments,” you explained.

“Jinjja? Where is that? Can I come with you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter