Chapter 21

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAH!! LEE DONGHAE!! Leeteuk shouted.

“Hyung!! Wae?!! Why do you have to scream?”

Leeteuk whacked him in head, “what are you going to do with that beer?”

Donghae rubbed the part where Leeteuk struck him, “Hyung, let me. I need this.”

“You need that?” Leeteuk asked with a raised eyebrow. “What kind of help can you get on a bottle of beer?”

He stayed still, looking on his shoes.

“Hyuk told me that you’ve been drinking beer since ________ dumped you. For goodness sake Lee Donghae! That was five days ago. Do you want yourself get drowned on beer?”

“YES!!” he answered indignantly. “Because I want my heart to become numb so it won’t be able to feel anymore pain.”

“Donghae-ah,” Leeteuk reached for his shoulder, “drinking is not the answer.”

Donghae shoved his hand away, “do you think of anything that can help me to escape from this pain?”

 

Donghae didn’t wait for Leeteuk’s answer and left the dorm. Leeteuk was about to follow him when he felt a hand stopping him from going to.

“Let him,” Heechul said, “he needs time.”

Leeteuk sighed, “I know he’s having hard time now but we cannot let him to drink tons of beer.”

“But at least give him some time. I’ll deal with the rest,” Eunhyuk said.

Leeteuk and Heechul both jumped by the sudden appearance by their dongsaeng. “How did you get there?” they asked in unison.

“I walked,” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“What do you mean by ‘dealing with the rest’?” Leeteuk asked.

Eunhyuk smiled, “I don’t know. I’ll investigate first. I have this feeling that something’s not right.”

“How you’ll investigate?” Heechul asked.

Eunhyuk just smiled and left the two.

 

 

 

“So, how’s ________-ah?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Crying,” Eunji answered with a troubled tone.

“That’s what you answered me the last time I asked you.”

Eunji just sighed. She really didn’t have the slightest idea how to comfort her best friend.

“Hey!” Eunhyuk nudged her, “we should help them.”

“I know, but I don’t know how.”

“Ask her.”

“Eh?”

“Ask her why she said no. If she’s not in love with Hae, she wouldn’t keep on crying like that.”

“She’s not in state for interrogation,” she said as she got up.

 

Eunhyuk grabbed her hand unintentionally that made both of them blushed. Eunji immediately pulled her hand from Eunhyuk’s grasp. “A-at least, try your best to comfort and ask her.”

“Sure,” she said and left Eunhyuk staring at her back.

 

 

Meanwhile at your apartment . . .

“Eomma! I don’t know what to do!” you said with tears flowing on your cheeks. You’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter