Chapter 20

Reel To Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, what’s with the blindfold?” you asked Eunhyuk with a blindfold on. He was guiding you to walk somewhere you don’t know.

“Shh,” he hushed, “just trust me.”

 

You really don’t like the idea of putting a blindfold on you. But you have no other choice but to let the monkey do what he wants.

 

“We’re here,” he whispered. “Please remain your eyes closed after I remove the blindfold. Open them when I say. “

If you could have rolled your eyes, you would have done so. Instead, you answered, “Okay.”

“Follow the blue ribbons,” he said and removed the blindfold. As what he had instructed, you remained your eyes closed.

 

“Open them now.”

 

As soon as you opened your eyes, you saw that you were in some kind of a forest where little light bulbs hanging on the trees. You were so fascinated by those little light bulbs until you felt that you were now alone.

 

“Oppa?”

 

Your eyes roamed around. But the place was so dark except for the trees with little light bulbs leading you to uncertain destination. You saw an inched thick blue ribbon on the trunk of the nearest tree.

“Follow the blue ribbons,” Eunhyuk had instructed.

 

You started following the blue ribbons. And at the fifth ribbon on the 13th tree was a man in black suit with a mask on. He gave you a white rose and you took it.

 

“Don’t be confused, just follow the ribbons. It will lead you where your heart is.”

“Siwon-oppa?”

The guy smiled and disappeared out of the darkness.

 

[AN: Just imagine them wearing masks just like in Opera. ]

 

You saw another man on the 8th ribbon. Just like the first man, he gave you a rose.

“Be strong,” the man said which you thought was Yesung.

“Ne?”

“Be strong,” he repeated. And then, just like Siwon, he disappeared. He ran, almost tripping.

 

“Be yourself,” said the third man which happened to be Henry. “I don’t know why they told me to say these two words to you.” He laughed. “Though this is the first meeting, I’m glad I’m able to see your beauty, noona,” he said and gave you your third rose.

You smiled, “I’m glad to meet you at last, Henry-ssi.”

“Noona, just Henry. Can I get your autograph after this? I’m a great fan of yours.”

“Sure, but can you tell me what’s happening here?”

He smiled, “Sorry, noona. Can’t tell.” And he ran into darkness.

 

The fourth man sighed when he saw you.

“I shouldn’t be here, you know. I’m not part of this group anymore.” He gave you shyly the rose.

“Don’t say that oppa, you will always be a Super Junior member,” you said sincerely to Kim Kibum. “ELFs are waiting for you. You just need to go back home.”

He smiled, “Sure, I’ll never forget you said that.” Just like the others, he disappeared.

 

“________-ah, I can’t wait to share SJ’s kitchen to you. It would be great to have a girl in our kitchen besides Nari,” Ryeowook said and gave you a rose. But before you could say anything, he ran off into the darkness.

 

“I’m really jealous of him,” Kangin said and gave you a rose.

“Eh?” Him? Nugu?

Again, like the others, he ran off.

 

Zhoumi gave you a rose and said, “He’s right. You’re much pettier up close than on screen.”

“Zhoumi-ssi?”

“Just call me oppa,” he patted your head and walked off. As far as you can remember, he was the only one who did not run.

 

Shindong grinned at you, “Looks like I’m not the only one who’s not single after this night.”

You took the rose from him and he ran off.

 

“Take care of that man,” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa, can you explain to me what’s happening?”

“You’ll know,” he smiled and put another rose on your almost full hand of roses.

 

“I’m really happy for the both of you,” Sungmin said and gave you another rose. “We should all hang out next time.”

 

“Hahaha,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“What’s that for?” you asked with raised brow.

He grinned, “Let’s have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter