CEO Lisa

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jeongyeon and Lisa rushed to airport. Lisa is too anxious about her father being in the hospital. She knows that if her father gets ill, it's a high possibility of her handling the whole restaurant empire.

She's not afraid of handling the empire because she is born for this, she is being preparing for this situation from the young age. she's anxious about not being with her family.

"Lisa why are you so anxious about. Jeongyeon noticed that Lisa can't stay calm.

"It's just that I know that I will be the new CEO as soon as I arrive at Thailand." Lisa explained to Jeongyeon.

"Aren't you concerned about your father?" Jeongyeon asked Lisa on how she felt about her father's condition.

"I'm concerned of course who wouldn't. It's just that even if I’m in Thailand for him, the main reason for me to sent back home is to handle our business, because her secretary is the one who called me not Mom." Lisa explained.

"Oh you're right about that." Jeongyeon understand that Lisa is talking about.

"As soon as we land can you send two more body guards to Korea I want to make sure that Jennie and Leo is safe. Don't get me wrong I trust Nayeon but I just want to make sure the culprit is still in loose."

"Yes I will send two body guards. I know why are you like this because you are away from your family." Jeongyeon said to Lisa.

As they arrive at the airport and a Thai lady surrounded with bodyguard greeted Lisa and Jeongyeon.

"Good day ma'am Lisa here is your schedule for today." Sorn handed her a tablet that showed her schedule. Lisa take a good look at her schedule.

"Delay all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter